Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters Gate

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 am
bon tried to stop in midrun but instead slipped and continued sliding on the floor until she hit the leg of the table. Oomph!
"uh oww urg" she got up and jumped on the table. *this must surely be the king of the plushie palace...uh what do say I what do I say..* She jumped back down. " hail your majesty i am princess bon of the kingdom of Roll (most types), we have come seeking your aid!" she looked around for dropsie her head moving left and right quickly. "uh dropsie?" Suddenly dropsie jumped forth her sugar coating sparkling in the light, landing next to bon with a flourish. "ruff" said dropsie and she laid down at bons feet*urgh and the dropling makes a better entrance damn* bon thought. She put on an extremely huge smile. "so please help us" (obi won danish your my only hope) and bowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 pm
Danish ninja-leaped and ninja-landed on another not-ninja-table.
"Greetings Princess Bon! I shall do what I can to help you for I am-"
He struck a fantastical pose.
"Danish, bakery ninja of love and justice of the Flan bakery ninja school of love and justice!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Winters Gate

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 pm
"wow and your a ninja!" bon stared in awe for a moment. "we seem to have uh" she lowered her voice " dropped into another dimension...and im not sure how to get back especially now that we are...3-D" she summoned a donut and spun it around on her finger. " and people seem to think we are........food!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:34 am
"Which dimension is it?"
Danish ninja-asked.
Hearing their problem with being seen as food, Danish saw the point and brain stormed for a few moments before a light bulb appeared overhead.
"Here, put these on!"
He handed Bon a little sticker that said 'not food'  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Winters Gate

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 pm
"the 2nd one i think" bon replied as she put one of the stickers on dropsie's head the other on herself. (friends not food) "speaking of food, what do we eat? do you have "essentials" here?" out of her pocket she pulled a small bag labled flour. "like this?" she tossed it to the bakery ninja.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:46 pm
Danish ninja-caught it as a shark walked by and seeing the stickers, snapped its flippers before walking off.
"Ah, I have plenty of this!"
Danish ninja-exclaimed before pulling out a handy bag of fresh yeast for those emergency bakery ninja bakings  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Winters Gate

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:42 pm
"great! then we wont go hungry after all" she eyed the bag of yeast. "oh uh I dont use stimulants to increase my powers" lied bon the yeast packet in her pocket burning into her leg. Dropsie coughed loudly as if to say this statement was indeed BS. (lol @ shark) "So what do you think we should do?" bon said quickly changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 am
"Well....If you can recall what world you came from, that would help." Danish said as he pulled from his person a carton of milk, flour and a glass.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:05 pm
Areashine stepped away from the register to join the current conversation her boss was having with some strange characters.

"Woah, boss, I didn't know you could transport people to other dimensions," as Areashine shook her head, her long, red hair flowed around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 pm
"Well not personally."
Danish admitted to his helpful assistant.
"But there is a travel agency not far from here which should be able to help if she knows which one she came from"
He ninja-pulled out a dling-a-map and pointed it out  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 am
Areashine took a look at the map with curious eyes.

"Oh, nifty."

She looked back at their new guest.

"Sooo....do you happen to know where you come from?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 pm
"the memory seems to get fuzzier and fuzzier the longer im here" bon said shaking her head her cinnamon roll braids swinging around her head. " I dont recall us ever calling the world im from anything other than Scrumptious" Dropsie's sugar covered head nodded in agreement.  

Winters Gate

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:11 am
"Do you think that's enough to go on?" Areashine asked danish.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 am
Danish ninja-considered this.
"Well...It should be if there have been other people from this world visiting Byako."
the bakery ninja said with some thought.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers