Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:16 am
"..Well i think the most ...of you all looked for the guild of theives and the leader of it and this is me.And i am not sure why but it seemed like..many know about the guild.Even if it should be a secret guild!"He chuckled but stopped when he saw Zeek collapsing on the floor.He ran torards him and watched Mine heal him"...What...happend...to you Zeek?"He muterd as he saw all these wounds2Mina..do you think oyu can heal him compleatly?"

Zack seemed to be sad right now. I knew it...i am only important because i am the son of the king...without him i would be..useless and dead He thought as he turned around"You lie to me...You lie.."Zack whisperd"I heard guards speaking about killing Eternal Eyes,persons with red eyes like..me..I....I am only alive because of dead but why!?Why am i so much more important!? What is the difference!?I don't think they are monsters this would me make to one too..or.."He lowerd his head and then wanted to run away.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:08 pm
Zeek looked up at Zack "Qin..." he said with a weak voice. His eyes then shut and you could tell he was just a sleep.  

zeek123abc

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:17 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted guys))

Annexus looked at Tremor a moment, debating in his mind how much to tell him.

"This mirror is a gateway of sorts... It belonged to me once, long ago, I am very glad to have it again." Annexus said looking over at the mirror.

"As to the peace talks, we ARE going to have peace talks. Anything else is not your concern, just wait for your orders.

............................................................................................................................

Elisabeth grumbled a little. She did not think she was funny. In the back of her mind there was a tiny laugh. It was not her laugh, and it made her even more agitated.

Looking down at the boy, she wondered at how long he would remain that way.

"Well... I'm just gonna... go patrol now...." She said and turned to stomp off.

............................................................................................................................

Fredrick bowed and was just about to introduce himself, when Zeek suddenly appeared in front of them. His face turned grim and ashen when he saw the state Zeek was in. Not because he was squeemish, he had seen much worse, but because he felt tremendous guild for not having stayed and aided him. He watched as the girl ran to heal him, silently chastizing himself for being so ignoble as to abandon him when he clearly was in need of assistance.

"Qin...The dragon?" Fredrick began when he heard Zeek speak. "You foolish man, you should not have faced her alone!"

Luana had been about to speak to Suzu, when she had stepped forward to introduce herself. Then, just as soon as Zeek had appeared, she had watched in startled wonder as a musical note sang through the air and the girl vanished.

"H-hey! Where'd you go?"

((Okay, I think I responded to everything...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 pm
Zeek had awoken right before Fredrick spoke and he looked at him "I didn't want anyone else but me to suffer" he said and he coughed a little. Blood was still running out from the side of his mouth but he would live. "I didn't think that anyone but me had to get hurt for me leaving the kings army" he said. "I'm just glad he didn't send Arisu after me" he said with some more coughs.  

zeek123abc

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:49 pm
Suzu, while still standing not too far from Luana, looked around making sure no one was attacking before she spoke. Assessing the problem came first in her mind.

"I'm still here next to you Miss Luana." the musician replied as she removed her mirage rematerializing before her. Seeing that Zeek had enough people next to him to help him, she left it alone. Some could consider it cold hearted but she didn't even know him along with the fact that since he had some type of teleportation from what little she knew of him, it seemed suspicious to her. He could have just teleported away after buying some time if that was what he was doing. To be honest, she found him quite foolish.

"Mirages are one of my abilities I use through my flute's music." Suzu explained to Luana.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 am
Mina nodded in response to Jay. "The only thing I can't do anything about is the blood loss," she said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zack...We kill the Eternal Eyes because they want nothing more than your father's death. They rebel against us. But not all of them are like that. I am an Eternal Eyes. I fight against my own people to protect your father. I am different from them, just as you yourself are," Arisu told him gently.  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 am
Zeek slowly got up and placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. He was now useing his sword like a cane. He looked at Mina and Jay "I will be fine in a few hours" he said and walked up towards the hide out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 am
((By the way, I'm going to be leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow(Friday). My grandmother doesn't seem to believe in internet, and she doesn't have a computer. Crazy old woman. -.- Anyway, I'll be back on either Sunday or Monday. Try to keep this alive while I'm gone, please?))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:26 am
Jay nodded at Zeek"Okay...Zeek!Go and change your clothes,your aren't a man of the army anymore!And if you think you had enough rest ..come to me we have to speak !"He then walked back to Fredrick"...I am sorry..you were about introducing ,weren't you.I am sure Zeek will be fine soon"He shook his head slightly and didn't notice that the ring which hung around his neck was showing right now.

"But why Arisu!?Why!?"Zack didn't understand it,he was just 6 and understood alot for his age but not this"Why?Why is he even fignting them?Why do the other villagers call them monsters!?Why..i .i don't understand ..explain it please.."

Tremor clenched his fists"You are going to have peacetalks with those..Monsters!?Why my king?I don't understand!What is the meaning of this!You taught me to never trust them!To destroy my enemys!So..what do you plan exactly..and..what is with our prince?What is with prince Zack what do you plan with him?I doubt you want the old one back.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:03 pm
Zeek noddd to Jay and walked into the hideout. He walked to an empty room and changed his cloths. He was now dressed in all black. Wit his sword on his side he walked back out of the hide out and stopped not to far from the group. He sat down on a stump to rest.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:42 pm
Jay looked with concern to Zeek and hoped he was okay he then looked at Frederick and wiated for an answear.

( how weird! here the posts go correctly no glitch!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 pm
Zeek looked at Jay "So what did you want to talk to me about" he asked him.  

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm
[[Hey, guys! I'm backkk!!!!]]

Qin waited to see if Zeek would move. She sniffed at what she thought was the corpse, then flew off without a second thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Jay crossed his arms"..I think ..you should hide your face...the king don't need to know that you are still alive..or does he?"He smiled"Maybe ..you are my...plan b if the peace talks fail compleatly.I hope..you can hide your..thoughts...It would be..helpfull if we had someone who could use spells or osmehtign like this to hide other thoughts.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games