Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

(( I can't remember if Ronnel and Aki ever really did meet.
>> ))

Aki pursed her lips in thought then smiled at him. "Well Ronnel-san, let me be the first to welcome you home. I mean you have been home all along but not really." She laughed and ruffled her own pale white hair. A trait of the Chiru clan. "And also if you'd like I'd be happy to reinstate your position as one of our medics and jounin." His name was familiar to her. She knew that much. She'd heard it spoken a few times in the past, but whether they had met in person or not was a different story.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:54 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical |
User Image
The young man flinched slightly at that, but nodded and bowed to her slightly.
"Er... need to find this out sooner or later. What have I missed exactly? I mean, what's gone on in the last few years?" And.. do you know anything about Tetsuo Hideki?" That boy had been his student that had vanished shortly before he was sealed, and was curious to know if the boy had ever been found.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki sat on top of her desk and thought for a moment. Sadly she couldn't completely fill in all of the time he'd missed. She'd been absent herself. "Too my knowledge, nothing really big has happened. I was absent for sometime too. I know the village though has dwindled dramatically. We're actually really struggling right now. And as for Tetsuo Hideki, I know I met him once a long time ago. I haven't heard from him or seen him since then. Sorry." She said with an apologetic smile.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:19 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | A-rank | Medical |
User Image

"That's... I didn't expect you to know anything about him, so it's alright. Now then, what do you mean, we're struggling? How bad has it gotten here?" Ronnel glanced briefly to the young man standing in the doorway. There were obviously at least a few other shinobi around if the boy was any indication. "And do you need me to take over a teaching position or a diplomatic one? Or something else altogether?" His golden gaze focused back onto Aki as he continued speaking.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki looked away from him and out at the windows. "It's like a ghost town out there... People have moved away and left. We aren't suffering from illnesses or limited resources. Grass is a bountiful land. But there's just no one here anymore." She bit her lip for a brief pause then continued this time looking straight at him. "I can handle the teaching. I'd like you to visit some of the villages and extend our good will and intentions to them. I'd like Grass to be a peaceful nation with good ties to our allies. Also maybe you could take up an apprentice from the few youngsters that we have here. I'm not sure if any are aspiring to be medics but there may just be one out there."

(( Gotta go to a study group.
I'll be on later ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

With a flutter of wings, Kyo landed outside the Kusakage's office. He had heard of yet another change in power.Maybe this one. For whatever reason, Kyo decided to come see the new Kusakage. He rapped on the door and paused for a second before walking in."Hello, Kusakage-sama."He said curtly.
x
x
x

Cut me a thousand times...I will not fall.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. "

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki looked over to the door as it opened and slid of the desk so she could walk around to the front of it.. She greeted him with a grin and an introduction, "Hello! I am Hatake Aki, your new Kusakage. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" She asked tilting her head to the side and smiling widely.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | A-rank | Medical |
User Image

Ronnel bowed slightly.
"Do you have a village in mind to start with milady?" While he was in all likelihood older than she was, she was the Kage and thus deserving of respect. Then a stranger entered the room and the medic subsided. He knew that his profession was widely disliked, for he had been the first in years to become a medic In Suna, and from what he had seen, the entire Elemental Nations, so a student now wanting to study under him was highly unlikely.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Stop at Konoha first. I am very close friends with Nara Akira, their current kage. Give him thiiiiis note" Aki took up a piece of paper and wrote a quick note to her friend. (I'll just pm you the actual note XD) She folded it up and sealed it within an envelope with the seal of grass. Then scrawled Akira's name upon it. "If he's not there either find someone you know it would be trustworthy to leave it with or just bring it back here. I'll have the actual treaty documents prepared when you come back. And while you're out and about feel free to visit other places and possibly find some old acquaintances of yours or even make new ones. More friends of your's more possible friends of mine, and eventually friends of Grass." Aki offered the note to Ronnel.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | A-rank | Medical | Kusagakure
User Image

Ronnel accepted the note and slid it into a pocket on the inside of his trench coat and nodded slowly.
"I will visit Konoha then. Unfortunately, I doubt anyone in Sunagakure would be happy to see me, and as that is the only other place I ever knew someone from..." He shrugged slightly and bowed to her.
"I will deliver this message milady." He stepped around the person who was hanging in the doorway indecisively and headed down the stairs towards the gates.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Safe travels Ronnel." Aki said as he left. She took up her seat again. And waited for either of the two boys to speak up first. She gave them her undivided attention. The kage did not even hold a pen in her hand as she waited with a pleasant smile upon her face.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 pm
Quen was frozen stiff. First he just had to muster up the courage to talk to the Kusakage. That wouldn't have been a problem. But then another high ranking shinobi comes out of a scroll to catch up on things, a 3rd ninja makes his way past, and the scroll guy is sent on his way. Quen was beggining to think he should come back later. He felt as if he was intruding on important business. He stood indecisive infront of the open office door. He knew that if he left now it would be ages before he worked up the nerve to come back. He closed his eyes for just a moment in thought. I will become strong enough. Quen took a deep breath and oppened his eyes, a resolute determination shining through them. With that, he stepped forward into the large office. Before he lost his nerve, he spoke. "Honorable Kusakage, my name is Izachi Quen." He bowed to the new leader of the village. "I'm in need of an instructor."

((Sorry it took me a bit to reply. sweatdrop ))  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It's a pleasure to meet you Izachi Quen!" Aki said brightly. She could tell the kid was a little nervous at first. Aki folded her hands together and leaned forward in her chair slightly. "An instructor hm? Alright, tell me your rank, element and if you are a part of a clan or have a bloodline so I can accurately place you." She would either train him herself or send an instructor for him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:53 pm
Quen quickly recited the information. "I'm a Genin. My element is wind and I'm not from a clan, but a long line of samuri. My father was the last." Quen faltered only slightly at the mention of his father. He missed him dearly.  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki nodded at his words, "We share an element. I am wind too. So I'd be happy to train you myself. I'll teacher you what I can of wind, some universal techniques, and if you'd like I can get you started on the grass element techniques as well. Now what type of shinobi do you plan to be?" She asked referring to his class.
(( I'd start training you right now but I need to log off. ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games