Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:46 pm
Ares looks at Hera then back at Ella. "I cant help much besides worry...I think it would be best if I left. But just for the time being. If anybody could bring out ma again it would be them...not me." He stood up and put his hands in his pockets. "Lets go..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 am
Apollo sighed and stood up before patting daichi on the shoulder "Sorry daichi.." He said before turning to eris "Nothing" He turned on his heel's and walked toward's the bathroom "I'll be right back.." He said before walking into the bathroom he stood over one of the sink's and splashed water into his face softly before looking up at the mirror. He saw what looked like a bloody himself he gripped his head weakly before smashing his forehead into the mirror cracking it under the force  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 pm
Ella just nods, following him out the door. "They'll get her back.." She says, trying to reassure him, then pats his back softly. Hmm..wonder if I should- no. Don't think of that, stupid! She blinks, pushing away the mental image of her kissing his cheek.

Stella moves over to let Eris pass, then waits as Ella and Ares left as well. Suddenly hearing a crash, she shut the door looking around to make sure she wasn't the only one that heard that. "Apollo?" She calls out, seeing he was the only one missing that didn't leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:06 pm
Eris turned to Daichi worriedly as Apollo walked away.”He seems slightly unhinged,” she commented dryly, “I want you to go check on him.”

“But..”

Eris’s eyes narrowed severely. “I said check on him.” Her tone was dangerous.

With a sigh Daichi followed the direction Apollo had taken. Pausing outside the bathroom he stared at the door unsure of how to proceed. The sound of breaking glass caused him to jump. “Hey dude,” Daichi knocked on the door, “are you okay? Hey Stella he’s in here” he called out to Stella hoping she would know what to do.  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm
Apollo growled slightly before sitting against the door to keep anyone from getting in he leaned his head back against the door slightly before growling again "Go away diachi nothing's wrong"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:29 pm
Stella watches Dachi, then sees him jump. She goes over then lightly knocks,"Apollo..is everything okay in there?" She says, slightly worried it was him that caused the crash.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 pm
Apollo groaned slightly before sighing "I'm fine stella nothing's wrong" He said before looking forward seeing glass all over he sighed "Or maybe alittle.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:19 pm
Stella raises an eyebrow,"Maybe a little?...Apollo, what's going on? Don't make me have to get in there.." She says, not caring if he was annoyed or not. God damn it human vessel, let me be me!! She growls, if it was her she wouldn't care for the dumb boy. Yet, the human remains to make her worry.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Ares smiled at her and slid his fingers through her hair. "Thank you Ella..." He smiled at her and tilted his head. "So where we go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:09 pm
Ella blushes slightly,"Uhh..doesn't matter to me." She said half shyly, then kept walking as they exited the hospital. "Wanna ride my car?" She says, taking out the keys.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm
Poseidon felt one of Hade's beast looking for him, "I have to go, need me I'll be at the school" he wispered to Bella. Poseidon made his way for the parking lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm
((K I'm going to assume two things A) that Apollo locked the door because who wouldn't and B) That he has glass in his head because that tends to happen when one smashes their head into a mirror and it breaks.))

Hearing Apollo’s annoyed reply Daichi shook his head. This guy was too much like Eris for comfort. “Don’t worry Stella I’ll check on him.” He smiled gently down at the girl and patted her on the head before turning to face the door. Trying the knob he found it locked.

‘Of course this wouldn’t be easy.’ Suppressing a sigh Daichi closed his eyes and focused his energy. With a quick jerk he turned the knob snapping the lock.

Carefully opening the door Daichi stuck his head inside. Seeing all the glass on the floor and imbedded in Apollo’s skin Daichi blanched.

“Dude what the heck?”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm
((And the winner is... Neama_Shinto!!!! lol))

Apollo sighed slightly before looking away from daichi "Nothing..just some stress nothing you should worry about" He said coldly before standing up he gripped a peice of the glass and ripped it out of his forehead which wasnt completly through but only partially he threw it on the floor and walked to the sink blood dripping down into the water from his face slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 pm
For a moment it was all Daichi could do to stare at Apollo and not throw up. Finally able to control his lunch Daichi shouted out the door. “Eris I need you in here.”

“What is so important that you needed to shout it in a hospital like some sort of heathen?” Eris marched sharply into the bathroom only to stop short and stare at Apollo. “You,” Eris pointed a shaking finger at Apollo, her face a furious shade of red, “why am I forever patching you up? If you want to die I can send you to the Peaceful Realms quickly enough.” Glancing over her shoulder she called to Daichi.

“Bring me my backpack would you I need my first aid kit. If I use Momo on him again then I’ll risk turning him into a walking talking game if Russian Roulette.” Daichi nodded and darted out of the room.

Shaking her head Eris walked over to the sink and washed her hands not looking at Apollo. It was not until Daichi returned with the first aid kit that she looked at him again. Holding up a pair of tweezers and a bottle of rubbing alcohol Eris smirked evilly at Apollo.

“Well my masochistic friend it’s a good thing you enjoy pain ‘cause this is going to hurt.”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm
Apollo glared at eris slightly then at daichi he reached up and plucked another shard of glass from his face boredly "You think i need your help eris? Well i dont your not my mother so dont try to act like it" He said bluntly before sighing slightly "I'm sorry i'm just stressed..go ahead i guess" He said before leaning forward toward's eris slightly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games