Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:51 am
"Alright." Dulceri said as he kicked over the piles of ashes and the remains of Daphne's venture, crossing into the light of the roserade. He continues down the hall, not looking into the side halls and opens the door, seeing Amiea staring back at him. With a smile, he says,"Good evening." He takes a seat in a chair and waves for everyone else to enter. "I see you've been on top of things. Can you tell me where Nephilis is?" As he spoke, he heard a voice outside. It was Rygor. In reflex, he lifts his hand and lifts a spire of rock from the ground to fatally stab him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:42 am
Rygor could feel the ground beneath him moving. He frowned knowing this wasn't good "uhoh the sandmans here" He said. He dove to avoid the spire and pulled out his sword. "Well I've had better welcomes" He said. He looked around quickly "Show yourself coward" He yelled. He wondered if Amiea was part of this he had hoped she wouldn't have resorted to trying to kill him. "It's hard to think Amiea would allow someone to strike without warning" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm
Daphne walked into where Dulceri is, wiping blood off on her skirt of her dress with an unsatisfied look. "You don't have to do that, Dulceri, really. We are guests." She put her love's hand down, making the spire go down as well. "We don't need to make a scene, we are here for only one reason." She said simply, the most words she had spoken in two months in a sentence. The scary part was, her voice dripped with the sorrow of the world and was enough to dim the lights in the room plus bring the mood down.z  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:25 pm
" Normally I would agree with Daphne for a more diplomatic solution however my patience has run it's course over these months. " He said looking at Rygor, he had never actually met Rygor before so he knew very little about him. Standing up tall Damascus clenched his hand causing small metal spheres to shoot from the metals around them the small pellets floated around Damascus ready to be fired. " Things never seem to go smoothly. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm
Rygor sighed "Hmm not even been here that long and two of you are ready to kill me..Nephilis was right about you guys makes me feel bad about doubting him" He said. He pulled out his sword ready for anything. "What exactly are you three doing here anyway?" He asked. He coated his free hand in shadows ready to use them. He frowned he was originaly hoping to avoid fighting for a while. He looked at Damascus "Which one are you I don't recall hearing about you as one of Dulceri's allies" He said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:38 pm
Damascus looked at Rygor and said. " Your dedication is memorable. " Damascus has seen visions involving Rygor, however he never thought about him as a vital role in this war, however it looked like he may have been wrong. Damascus only said. " I am a just a warrior silouhette, nothing more. " He said quietly. What he said was partially true Damascus was only a silouhette he hid behind, why he made his masks and traveled through history never aging were only known by him.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:53 pm
Rygor nodded "I see so if that is a silouhette then who are you realy" He said. He frowned "Anyone who has to hide their identity from their friends and enemies are cowards" He said. He strongly believed that using a fake identity to fight was the same as running from a fight. "If something bad were to happen here I would like to know the real people I am up against" He said gripping his sword tightly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:03 pm
" You're very wise also I comend you for that at least. " He said as the pellets began to orbit around his body gently. " You misunderstand when I say silouhette. However I do not plan on telling you about myself, what you see is what you get I'm afraid. " He said glancing down towards Rygor's sword. " I don't know if the reason I hide who I am is because of cowardice, I hide who I am because I have unfinished business and simply refuse to die I guess. " He said with his usual wisened stoney look on his face.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 pm
Helios looked into the pit of lava and performed a backflip off the volcan landing on the ground. He walked towards the palace to check on Yumiko. He finally came upon her. "Hey Yumi...are you okay? I just came up here to check on you" he stated.

Amiea looked at Dulceri and was going to reply when he did what he did. "I do wish that you do not come up here and begin to fight" she stated. She looked at Damascus and shook her head. "Please, put those down there will be no firing in here" she stated. "Now back to where Nephilis is....I dont know...I havent spoken to him in over two months" she stated.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:52 pm
Rygor looked at Damascus and nodded "Well perhaps I will eventually meet the real you it may be an interesting battle although a bit of advice physical strength isn't everything" He said. He looked at Amiea then back at Damascus "But that will have to be another time" He said. He then looked at Dulceri "and if your after Nephilis you will never get it out of me" He said. He looked at Amiea "It's nice to see you again Nephilis asked me to come but still" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 pm
Kenji walked in the room to see that a fight was already about to start. He frowned. The war was really taking in a toll into everybody. He gave a slight bow to Amiea and Rygor as respect. He always did try to be polite to higher ranks. Even if they were 'enimies'. "Alright bro, we're here. Now what?" he asked Dulceri. "I hope we're not fighting already. We've only been in this room for maybe 30 seconds." He didn't move from his spot by the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:41 am
((Sorry for disappearing guys. Anyone love me and want to give me a recap?))  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:02 pm
((Well, it's a two month time skip, Dulceri, Damascus, Daphne, Kenji went to go see Amiea, Rygor also came to go check on her. NOthing really has happened, so you can post as Zephyr two months after))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 am
(It's quiet...too quiet.......)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 pm
(Tomorrow evening. School actually starts tomorrow. I promise I'll be on tomorrow.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games