Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:49 pm
her red eyes widened "you and i kissed!" she yelled shocked "were?!?!?! on the cheek! cuz if it was on the lips that was my fist kiss!" she tryed to calm down waiting for an answer, however she dident seem angery or disapointed at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:52 pm
"Well then you had your first kiss." He said with a slight smile.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:57 pm
she stared at him, red in the faice "what happened to make us kiss? and was it a big kiss?" she asked shyly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:58 pm
"I couldn't get you to stop crying... and I just kinda felt like it." He said a little nervously. "It lasted for about two minutes."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:04 pm
she looked at him now reder then ever "you...just felt like it? 2 minets is a very long kiss" she said quiet not realy having much of a reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:05 pm
Kaylin sat in the corner. "Kiss already so i can go tell Iris your cheating on her."  

Fighter for all

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:09 pm
"Ok....I can move...but vision's out of the question...ok then." Taking his scarf, he covered both of his eyes, and took a deep breath. "Ok...pace myself...I trained in these situations before. Never with a loose cannon sure but I've at least been here. Rely on the other senses." He took another deep breath, and moved his center of gravity. It all seemed like training in the temples he had found in the mountains. It's all about feeling your way around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:10 pm
"Iris is asleep... and thanks for reminding me about her." He said with a smile. "I'm sorry Suzuko, I have to go." He left the two and headed off to Iris's room.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:12 pm
Tsuji, still hovering above the forest, raised an open palm twords the forest and formed a ball of energy. "Lets see you escape this" Tsuji said as he fired 4 blasts of energy, each one going to a different corner of the arena and then changing dirction to shoot straight twords Kei. The four blasts of energy ripped through the forest and right twords kei  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:14 pm
she looked at the woman "hello" she said kindly "what ever made you think me and my best friend would go out?" she said with a slightly distent sweet smile.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:20 pm
"The kissing." she smiled softly. "My name is Kaylin. I'm temp headmaster."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:22 pm
"oh, hello im suzuko, im the school nurse....nice to meet you" she said with a bow  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:23 pm
Kei, who had taken to deep breaths and calming exercises, had felt his hair spike slightly as energy passed through his body. "Something's coming..." he said, and he jumped, narrowly missing the first energy ball. Focusing his chakra onto his hand, he placed it on the first ball, and spun himself to the left, missing the second ball. He did the splits, which caused the third to pass harmlessly, and as he landed, pushed himself up with his hands and flipped, but the fourth passed too close to Sparkei's clothes, singing them. He landed again, and lightly touched his new mark, it stung. "Dang it. Not good enough I guess..." he said posistioning himself to cause the greatest chakra flow throughout his body, using his chakra to emphasize his hearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:23 pm
She smiled. "Glad to have such a cute nurse."  

Fighter for all

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:26 pm
"thanks.....i think" she said smileing at her still, she did not like being called cute tho she was.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games