Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 am
"You could do it in a less creepy way..." Mia murmured before walking over to the hole in the wall. "How do you think the kids are doing?" She asked, looking out into the biodome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 am
"The children.." Stein grunted, before giving an amused chuckle.

"They're fine now. With Calvin's death, they'll be fine."

"I'LL DO IT BRAD!" Calvin barked from the inside, standing in front of a large computer with his finger on a button.
"As soon as I press this button, EVERYONE - including the children and your precious, weakling Michael - DIES."

"If you want to stop me, LEAVE."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:25 am
It was then that the Panic Room's door flew through the room and right at Calvin's arm. If he didn't move the arm, it would be cut clean off, and if he did move it, he would be met by Brad right in front of him, ramming him into the wall either way...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:07 pm
"How can you be so sure that he'll kill him?"  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:24 pm
"It's not hard to figure out. Everyone wants Calvin dead. Only difference between Brad and us is he actually had the gall to put some effort into it."

"So what not, Number Three?" Calvin hissed, glaring daggers into Brad.
"You just going to run off and live happily ever after with a family you don't have? And what about the kids? There's a reason why I picked these particular snot nose brats. They can't go home. I researched their parents, and I know they won't take them back. No one will. They'll be street tramps if you release them. They're better off here than they are anywhere else!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 pm
"Is there a way to reverse the affects of the splicing?" Mia asked as she looked back at Stein.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 pm
"Anything is better than being experimented on against their will." Brad growled, his arm pressed up against Calvin's throat, pressing down. Hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm
"It is something I'm still working on..." Stein sighed heavily.

"It was hard enough finding how to change a genetic code. It's not as easy as most would think. Your DNA is a sensitive thing."

"Think of DNA as a computer code. It's composed of a small handful of letters, A, C, G, and T. These letters are written in a seemingly random order, and through these letters, a human is born."

"Humans share many genetic codes with animals, and fruit, such as bananas. We've proven this theory by taking the genetic codes to grow eyes from a mouse and gave it to a fly - after making some flies grow without eyes due to a lack of codes. You know what happened? The fly grew eyes, but not that of a mouse, but of a fly. This same thing applies to humans."

"So I had two challenges on hand - changing the genetic code without completely destroying the children - and myself - and altering the code in such a way they would have the affects and growths Calvin was looking for."

"Now I know what you're thinking. 'Why not simply remove the animal DNA and replace it with human?' Everyone's DNA is equine, and at the time, I was not looking for a way to reverse the affect. I would literally have to replace each and every one of the kids' original DNA with an exact copy - something, at this point, that is unachievable."

"So being left on the streets to be raped and murdered is better?" Calvin hissed, clutching onto Brad's arm and pulling against it, though he knew it would do no good.

"Think of Abagail for a moment. She's a pretty little thing, isn't she? No doubt Jacob and her would be together, sitting in some box in an alley struggling to survive. But then someone comes along. Gang member, *****, who knows what. And they see Abagail... I don't need to tell you what they're thinking afterwards, but without a doubt, Jacob will fight. And they will kill him, and make off with Abagail, making her some little sex toy until they grow bored and her body ends up cold and lifeless in a river. Does that sound REALLY better to you?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm
"Stein, i come from a splicing lab, i know most of that already." Mia told him as she crossed her arms.

"DNA is replicated every day in humans. Surely there must be a way to take out the animal DNA and get the cells to recreat the originaly human DNA."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:25 pm
"Are you forgetting that they're able to defend themselves now?" Brad asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Like HELL they'd be in such a condition anyway. Even if it falls on me, I'm going to make sure every single one of those children are free from anything like you."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm
((...Really Souji? You're saying that after I already explained why that won't work? =.=))

"..................................Did you seriously not just hear me?" Stein asked, glaring at her as his eye twitching violently.

"They may destroy and recreate their DNA over and over, but that DNA still has the human-animal mixture. There is no way to retrieve what has been erased, even if I were to get their parents here."

"Guns beat teeth." Calvin grinned, as something was pressed into Brad's stomach, before there was a muffled blast of a desert eagle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm
Brad stood there for a moment before grinning at Calvin.
"Your dead buddies did too good a job for that to kill me." he said before opening his jaws and clamping down on the arm that held the gun, ripping the entire limb off and throwing Calvin out of the Panic Room.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:49 pm
((shut up -.- ))

Mia shrugged before turning back to the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:11 pm
((Oh I'm sorry. Let me apologize for being annoyed because you a) didn't pay attention or b) didn't read my post. I am COMPLETELY out of bounds. rolleyes ))

"...Stupid woman..." Stein muttered, walking out of the room. He knew there was nothing he could do in the room. Observe a screaming girl, her friend comforting her, and the last one... He didn't care. He didn't care to see any of them. Not right now anyway. He had a friend to say goodbye to.

Calvin's eye gave a violent twitch as Brad bit down into his arm, while his mind calculated exactly what was going to happen. He knew it would be slow, and painful. This became clear to him as he was sent out of his hide out.
"What..? What's this..?" He growled, shambling himself up on one arm as he glared at Brad. "You too weak to kill an old man? So you settle for torture?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games