Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 pm
"Ah Wrath, good timing! Ryuu has suggested that we have a hunt while we wait for Slayer to show up. Care to join us?"

"Troddle! Prepare a hunt!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 pm
Slayer Opens his eyes as they have Arrived at the Summer Palace. He gentely Wakes up his wife . As he waits for her to wake up. He thinks of what He will tell Tarik. He could only think of telling him of his plan. But even that did not sound like a good Idea . But He had to.. Since He promise Tarik that he would.

He gathered up his armor and picked up his wife. He then slowly got out of the Coach and walked slowly towards the Summer Palace. He asked the guards to take him to Tarik. They nodded their heads and allowed him to follow them. He walked slowly so not to bother his Sleeping wife.

He followed them to a door. He thank the guards and knocked on the door Softly  

Slayer The Wise

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:35 pm
Wrath looked toward the door, "hes here" Wrath walks to the door and opens it seeing slayer and his sleeping wife he didnt say anything to him just nodded and walked back to his chair  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 pm
Tarik notices the sleeping Aku, "Well we were going to have a hunt but it looks like it will have to wait."

He turns to Ryuu, "Sorry Ryuu, our rematch will have to wait till later."

He has Slayer lay Aku down on a setee then come back to the fireplace.

Troddle comes with refreshments.

When Slayer comes over, Tarik asks,
"Slayer, what is your grand plan you spoke if?"  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:47 pm
Slayer nodded At Wrath and walked into the room. Tarik and and unknow Demon was Sitting. Next to the unknown Female was a Baby Dragon. He decided to put Aku on the Coach Gently and looked at Tarik.

He turned around to face tarik. He bowed and then looked at him in the eyes " Well Old friend. I have finally made it to the palace. Its been a Long time since I been inside a Demon Palace. But lets get to the chase. I have a plan to finally get rid of those guardians. "

He took a seat and looked at the women and then at Tarik " Why Dont we corrupt the human Population into Beliveing that the Guardians are not friendly. Although Nobody knows about these guardains as of yet. We can change that.. And make them well known. Make the people Judge them According. The people Fear what they do not understand. So corrupting their minds will work to Our favor "

He took a Deep breath " I have a feeling that my Daughter went to seek out the Guardians to find out the other side of the story about What happen to her mother. But.. Now I think The Guardians have draw her into their.. Cult.. And now want to use her agaist us... "

He sighed . He Did not know if he should Tell Tarik.. about what happen at the winter palace... He Looked at the unknown female. He wondered who she was .

He took a Drink from the tray and sipped it. He thanked the troll and sipped his drink again. It tasted Sweet..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:22 pm
Tarik says,"This is Ryuu, an agent of Moredred. I assume that you know Ryuu, Wrath. Ryuu, Slayer and his wife Aku over there."

He says to Slayer, "Your plan is not feasible. One, the people don't know of the guardians, even the guardians don't necessarily know who the are. Two, even if there was a way for humans to distinguish them, there are no communication systems to let the whole Earth know. Most people cannot even read on Earth. Three, the guardians are on the side of the humans. Your plan could never work. I sypathize with you for your daughter but your plan would not save your daughter. You need to see her and reason with her."

"Ryuu has heard of a priest called Adjo that can help us. We leave for India in the morning to find him."  

Mario Dragon

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm
Wrath nods, "i agree, but we could have the creatures help us, most of them already hate humans and the others are easily persuadable, we already have the dragons on our side and most of the titans, elementals, and demigods, along with the vampires, and a rouge group of assassins not to mention our armys, brute force does come in handy, the simple minded humans of this world will think that the gaurdians are a threat to them if so many powerful beings are fighting aginst them" Wrath takes a sip of his wine  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:51 pm
"Wrath is right, we have many friends and dark beings on our side already. Our cousins the vampires and even the elves are supporting us. There are some guardian sypathizers but we have been successful forcing them underground. Wrath has control of the armies and can lead the dark forces. I will leave it to him."

"We will continue the quest to gather the stones and disrupt the guardians from gaining full strength. Our biggest problem is Skurai, he's helping the guardians."  

Mario Dragon

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm
Wrath looks at tarik, "i also thout it might be a good idea to awaken the leviathan if things got bad on the sea and there are rumors of fallen angels in the mountins liveing with the cave dwellers, they would be a good ally in our quest, i also have an old friend in india that could aid us"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm
(( I know I signed up for Sky and all, but I'm having a really hard time keeping up with the RP... sweatdrop you guys are going really fast. and I feel really bad asking for recaps every time...I like playing Sky and all, but I don't want to slow you guys down...sorry, I might have to leave the RP... cry ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:50 am
((hmmmm... choices, choices, choices... ADVANCING!!!))

Eiji walks around the traveling city. He decides that while they were here that he would at least take a break to rest, restore, train, and prepare. There was a big battle coming up and he needed to make sure that he was prepared for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 am
elaise and willow walked alongside sasori at the back of the group.
willow looked around her, her eyes taking in everything as she walked " i'l need some time to practice using the power of my stone." she said softly looking around at the rest of them " do any of you wish to train with me?"
elaise looked at willow and nodded " that would be best, it looks like we may have time for some training now that we have a slight advantage over tarik." she said softly " i'l practice with you. we could work on combining the powers." she looked at willow thoughtfully before glancing a the baby dragon in willows hand.  

GAlA_Olivia

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:12 am
Acos looked around her. "You know, I never expected to see this. If I hadn't met you guys, right now I'd be bored as hell," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:43 am
((Sorry took so long to post. Just finished a big project. Besides I wanted to see all the guardians reaction to what was going on.))
Skurai strolled through the cirty will the Guardians. After about 20 minuets if walking they ended up in what seemed to be a hangar. Inside was a Grand Airship. One of a kind, it was magnificent and radiated beauty. "Guardians...this is my gift to you. This is an Airship, powered by your Magic. I hope this will help you with the fight against Tarik. I know it seems I haven't been helpful but I've been doing things behind the scenes that you don't notice. My army takes over lands so Tarik does not. I fight with Slayer to keep him off your back. I've been helping you more than you know. I want this gift to unite us and make us allies. Because if we don't, Tarik will rule the world and bring it into Chaos."  

SkuraiX

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:49 am
"Holy salmon, that thing is big!" Acos exlaimed. "It could hold and army!...witch it might just do!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games