Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:05 pm
User ImageXXX''Will you risk death at the hand of god?''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

His element was water! Capito! Maybe he could train him! Not now of course, but later! Yes! He responded! ''CAPITO! Ich bilde Sie später, Freund aus! Gehen Sie zur Akademie fürs Erste! Seien gegangen Sie!'' He said, yelling at the boy. He simply said that he would train him later, and that he should go to the academy now, but he looked pretty angry. He was bored though; duh.

XXXX

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm
((your right you need that in your office sooo))
User ImageLulu
Lulu began laughing as she embraced him as well "But one last thing.....this is since my congratulation cake was destroyed by the a*****e clown" she the stuck her fingers in her mouth as she whistled. Her clones ran in as their hands spat out a lot of clay and began molding it int he middle of the room. Once they were done they had constructed a statue of two naked muscular men wrestling but it looked like something else wink "Now this is an office built for a Shaney" she said laughing. The other clones were huffing from working as Lulu deactivated them.

insaneclaw

Desor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Kalino looked at the girl for support, not having any idea what this man just said. "Uh alright" He said, stepping back a few steps. His whole thought process on kages were on the rocks. Were they all like this? He thought, not sure of the answer.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

More awesome creations. And this one; the most awesome of all. This WAS an office fit for him. And after hugging her, he sat back down in his office, with a giant mural of him wrestling a bull behind him, and two fake men wrestling right on top of his desk. It was entertaining; to say the least.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:13 pm
User ImageLulu
Lulu saw the boys confusion "He's just being a diva....call him whatever you please, I personally call him c** guzzler...but thats just me" she said laughing. "But just loosen up there's no need to be so tense, we don't bite....hard" she said winking at him hoping to ease his burden about being new.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

Kalino let out a nervous chuckles, "Alright, well thank you both" He said. "I will be at the training grounds." Bowing slightly, Kalino walked out of the office, as soon as he took the corner he picked up the pace a bit, and started a slow jog, hopefully getting the past events out of his head.

Desor

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:25 pm
User ImageLulu
Lulu began to giggle as she walked up shane and stood next to his chair as she rested her arm on tip of the top of his chair. "I guess this is why we're not allowed near children" she said jokingly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He laughed, and said, ''THEM MOTHER BITCHES IN CLOUD BETTER ALLOW ME NEAR THEIR CHILDREN. HOW ELSE WILL I FILL THEIR MINDS WITH MY DELICIOUS PROPAGANDA?!'' He said, looking outside of his window, and sighing at the mass destruction of half of his village. Totally not something he appreciated to happen right after gaining his rank.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm
((Haha I meant academy, not training-grounds.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:36 pm
User ImageLulu
Lulu giggled at his remark, she looked down at shane and saw worry in his eyes as he looked at the ruined village. "Don't worry, we have a lot of powerful ninjas. A lot more powerful than me and if I can fix this place in less than an hour they can do it even faster" she said giving him that warm smile. "I no time you will be the kage of the world's best village" she said giggling trying to lessen his burden as well as she began working her magic fingers to give him a massage.

((its all good, simple mistake))  

insaneclaw

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 pm
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

A massage. How nice. It felt good.... too bad it was a girl giving it. His stress was never overmuch, though, the small amounts of it that remained were slowly going away. He was still happy to have his rank, and, he himself could easily rebuild the village, if no one else would. He smiled, and he hoped she would listen up, because he would only say this once. ''Thank you.'' He used to say that all the time, but since gaining his rank, and his vanity, it wasn't so common anymore. He knew he said it earlier, when she first repaired his office, but that one was not real. That one was simply to make her happy.

XXXX

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 pm
User ImageLulu
Lulu smiled as she heard his thank you but didn't say anything, Shane had changed a lot more than when they first met and a thank you was hard to come by. So she decided to just let it go maybe let him think she didn't hear it and just let him bask in the quiet of the office. It had been a long time since the kage's office had been that quiet.

insaneclaw

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm
User ImageLulu
Lulu smiled "Well enough of this....now I need to test my strength out. So you and me at the Lake in the Lightning Country" she said with a smile since she was bossing the kage himself. She soon left for the lake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm
User ImageXXXXX''Will you risk death at the hand of god?''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

HE NODDED. LOLOLOLOL IDK WHAT TO POST [EXIT]

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x V e s c o t

"Would you risk death at the hand of god?"

xxxxA sigh escaped his lips. Velox was always a problem; but he lacked a form of entertainment, now that he was gone. He didn't know what to do. He had no means of sexual fulfillment, no listening ear, and no willing slave. Perhaps he shouldn't have ''allowed'' Ryugan to kill him. Perhaps Velox was not yet spent.

"Would you trade your life for inevitable death?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games