Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 am
11. Who’s Your Most Dangerous Enemy?
I don't consider myself to have an enemy. I never have.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:24 am
12. Where Do You Live?
I live in -----, -- on ---------- Mountain with my parents. Pretty much it's out in the middle of nowhere in the country, and in the forest. I absolutely love where I live, and I want to stay in this area. Whenever I have a bad day, I always feel I can come home and just relax and let myself muse on the events that took place.

My parents bought this property when my Mom was pregnant with me. They ended up getting a mobile home, and we moved up here from ---------, -- when I was 2 years old. In 2003/2004, we started building our own house on the same property ((and when I say we built our own house, I mean we did the work all ourselves - no construction crew help or anything like that)). Once we finished the house, we sold the mobile home and moved into the new house. We've been living in it ever since. Only had a few leaks here and there, which was a simple fix.

It's a great area to live. It's in a serene place. You can get a nice walk going up (or down) the road. It's 15 minutes away from either direction of the nearest towns. It's near a nice selection of activities and places. We have a great school district. And yeah... I think you get the idea that I love where I live. It definitely is "Home Sweet Home."  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 am
13. Do You Think You’re Strong?
Physically? Not really. I'm pretty average. Emotionally? For the most part, yes. I try not to let things get to me too badly. If something does hurt me, I don't lash out or act irrationally. I keep it to myself and muse on the situation. After that, if I feel something needs to be said, then I'll tell the person. If not, then I will learn from the situation, adapt, and move on with my life. I try not to dwell on things that aren't worth dwelling on. Mentally? Yes. I'm no genius, but I'm pretty intelligent. I'm always willing to learn new things, and always curious to seek out new facts. Though I do have to say that I'm like Sherlock Holmes in a way; he states that he only keeps important information in his mind that relates to his job or current interest. Anything else is taken out. He doesn't want unnecessary information building up in his mind and collecting dust. In some ways, I feel I'm like that. Some things I learn are kept for reference, while others only stay around for a brief time before being "thrown out" because there's no need to keep the knowledge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:33 am
14. What Was The Most Important Thing You’ve Done So Far?
Graduating from community college with my Associates degree and now continuing my education to earn my Bachelors. I feel it's an important event in my life, because my parents have never gotten this far with their education. My Mom started working right after graduating from high school. She never went to college or did any further education. My Dad did attend community college ((the very same college I went to, in fact)) but he never graduated or got his degree. I also feel it's important because it will help me get a job - especially when most jobs now a days require a degree. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 am
15. What Was The Most Stupid Thing You’ve Done So Far?
I don't really consider myself to do stupid things. Or maybe I have done them, but realize that these stupid things are learning experiences - events that are lessons for us. But if I really had to choose one... um... probably dating the guys I did date. When I first met them, we didn't really get along. Sometimes we were like "rivals" at times. But for some reason, our relation changed from "rivals" to "friends" and then some time later we ended up in a relationship. Sometimes I wonder why I even thought it was a good idea to date someone I hated earlier on. Maybe it was because of the usual "Opposites Attract" theory... or because I was young, naive, and foolish about love. I didn't know what I wanted in a guy at that time, and took the first opportunities that were available to me. Like I said earlier, I ended up taking these experiences as lessons. I learned that it's not a good idea to date someone you hated when you first knew them. I learned that it's better to establish a good foundation of friendship, before even considering going further into the romantic direction. I got a better idea of what type of guy I was after, and what type of guy I wanted to avoid. And I learned more about myself on who I am like when I was around them. I often took on a motherly role or a peacemaker in the relationship, rather than being the "girlfriend" role - which should be a sign it's not to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 am
16. Do You Love Yourself?
Yes. I love who I have become. I love how I look. I love what I've done with my life, and what my future plans are. There's nothing I hate about myself. Even my flaws - I accept them as a part of who I am, and I know that some of them will never be changed, because it's who I am. If they were changed, I wouldn't be the same person.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 am
17. What Do You Fear The Most?
Losing my friends and family.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:43 am
18. What Is Your Favorite Word?
When asked this question, I usually respond with "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius." In the brief thought-provoking paragraph provided with the question, it mentions that your favorite word "might be the one you're saying all day long". The word(s) that I find myself saying a lot is "Bloody Hell" and "Mate". The "Bloody Hell" entered my speech through the Harry Potter series. And "Mate" came into my speech via the Pirates of the Caribbean series. *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 am
19. When Was The Last Time You Cried?
Hmm... I would have to say the last time I cried was when I was first signing up for my classes for Summer term. Originally I planned on taking 5 classes, but then I learned that we would only be able to afford 2 classes for Summer term (since we didn't realize how much tuition was going to cost). I got upset over it, because when my Mom asked me if I though about going back to college, I told her that I had thought of going back, but only if we were able to afford it. She said that we could and I ended up registering and what not. I guess hearing that we wouldn't be able to afford to pay for the 5 classes, I got in my head that we wouldn't be able to afford my schooling. In the end, I accepted that I would only take 2 classes in the Summer, and came to know that it would probably take longer for me to earn my Bachelor's degree than it did for me to earn my Associate's, because of financial issues. For summer term, I only took 2 classes. For Fall term, I will be going full time. For winter term? Guess we'll just see how things go. One way or another, I'll fulfill that dream of earning my Bachelor's degree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 am
20. What Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
There's several things I can think of that would be considered the "best thing to happen to me". First off, because of the last question, I think of getting enough money that I'll be able to financially afford going full time for the next few terms after Fall term. Another thing I think of is getting a job that pays well. And then I think of a happy relationship - finding someone who I am truly happy with (and could potentially be that "special someone" who I end up marrying in the future).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:50 am
21. What Is The Worst Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
Not being able afford my schooling is the major thing I can think of right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:54 am
22. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now
Ah, this question. I was wondering if this would be brought up in this interview or not. So, here we go:

In 5 years from now, I picture myself having a job (possibly a career?) where I'm happy and doing what I love. I had earned my Bachelor's degree. While it's a little hard thinking about it now, perhaps I'm in a relationship with someone - or even was lucky enough to get married. Appearance wise? I have a feeling I'll look the same, though probably will wear more professional looking clothes ((if the job requires it, that is)). Behavior wise? Probably the same. Maybe a bit more mature and professional like (at least in the job environment). I possibly will be doing the same things I am doing now, with the exceptional of going to school - unless I decide to continue my education to earn my Masters (if I can afford to do so, that is).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am
That last question makes me in the mood to rewrite one of the chapters from one of my high school projects. The chapter was us giving a short story of what we pictured our future to be like. When I think about it now, there's a lot of things I want to change. I know of one thing in my theorized future that won't be true - my cat Cuddles being there. sad But there could be a possibility of another feline being in the picture... because I know I'll want to get a cat when I have my own place. 3nodding So I'll have to get around to doing that. Maybe I'll do that today, after I finish this interview (and after eating lunch, lol).

Speaking of which... I should go take a shower, before it's lunchtime. So... I'll continue the interview when I get back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm
23. Do You Regret Anything?
I don't regret anything. Everything I've done has been a lesson for me. I learn from the experiences. If I didn't do them, I wouldn't be the person I am today, with the knowledge I have.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 pm
24. What’s The First Thing You Do In The Morning?
If I'm waking on my own (without the alarm), I usually glance over at the clock to see what time it is, and then I get up, say "Good Morning" to my Dad and go to the bathroom.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games