Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm
Luna looks at him"Tell him to go away"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 am
He nods as he places the completed grilled cheese sandwiches on a plate and then zips out of the room and was suddenly outside. From the window she would see Frank talking to something calmly and then Drago stood to reveal that he was the one Frank was directing his talking to. Drago then waves a hand nonchalantly and begins to turn away, but Frank zips in front of him and continues to talk, appearing to be raising his tone a bit. Drago then raises his hand and smacks the pixie hard against the window, to which Frank stumbled back dizzy afterwards then shook his head annoyed. He then turns around as he shook with anger and then zips around Drago like an angry bee attacking a bear, to which Drago tried to swat him away, to no avail. Frank then zips down and grabs Drago's foot to lift it up and flies a bit up to be lifting Drago and begins to spin him around, but then flies up a bit higher to drop him hard to the ground and then zips down to his face to yell at it for a second before slowly flying back in with tensed shoulders and angered, but by the time he reached the kitchen again, he was in his normal bubbly mood and goes to pick up a grilled cheese sandwich. "Kay, he should leave us alone for awhile." He says as out the window Drago stood and dusted himself off before walking away with his hands in his pockets.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:31 pm
She nods and eats her grilledcheese.She smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm
He lifts up the sandwich and then quickly zips around it like a tornado to then plop down, having aten the sandwich. He sighs, gaining a bit of a gut after eating the sandwich. He then looks to Luna to ask "... Do you like it?" as if he didn't know how it tasted, like he merely ate his quicker than he took the time to taste it.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 pm
luna smiles"I do.Thank you frank"She finished eating and rubbed her belly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 pm
He nods with a smile. "You're welcome." He says before standing up to look up to Luna and ask "What do you think the baby'll be like?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:17 pm
Luna smiles as she rubs her belly"I don't know really my friend.I hope this child is healthy and full of life...Be it a male or female"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm
He smiles, crossing his arms. "That's such a general response..." He flies by Luna only to land on a table/counter near her. "Do you are least hope it'd have something special?... Like, oh! If it had four arms!... or, like... like… OH A MONKEY TAIL!... Do you think it'd be able to have a monkey tail?... Can I feed it bananas until it grows one?... I'd assume bananas would help a young baby to grow one, I don't know... I asked Massasooni once how to grow a monkey tail, he just merely asked me the same question and I assumed because of the bananas and ate a bunch of em in an attempt to see if I'd grow a tail, but it failed... I guess you'd have to eat them all your life and such... but anyway... If it has a monkey tail, would you feed it bananas?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm
Luna laughs at him"You would have to have the genes to have a monkey tail..The baby wont have it.It might have wings and pointed ears "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:48 pm
He waves his hand uncaringly. "Eh, nothing neat about the pot pointed ears... and I think Massasooni once had wings, or something... raven wings... but, I don't know... it was sort of like... when he was super pissed at someone and started to get pretty insane." He says before crossing his arms. "... but... if your baby does get a monkey tail... could I feed it bannanas?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:23 pm
SHe giggles"Aye you can.it might shift into a monkey.I can change my form to animals now"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm
He nods before bringing his arms behind his head and looking up to Luna. "Ok. Well, yeah... I've been able to shift, too, in the past... it's just that I never got the hang of it much... so I sort of stopped tying to shift, because every time I tried, I sort of failed..." He says before looking around, then back to Luna with an excited smile. "Wanna see something I've kept a secret from Massasooni?... I mean, a long long long long time ago secret thing that I kept secret... I sort of also kept it secret a bit from you too, I guess... well, I kept it secret from just about everyone... so you'd be the first to know then... wanna see?" He says quickly and excitedly, jumping a bit.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:09 pm
She nods smiling"Sure  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:22 pm
He nods a bit. "Kay, just stay here a sec and I'll get it!" He says before zipping out of the room. After a few seconds he slowly flys into the room with a gem currently glowing yellow a few times his size into the room to set it down on the table and stand next to it. It seemed it would be able to be perfectly concealed in a pocket or any such space and as if finely cut and now glows a light purple glow that seems it would be able to light a whole room in the dark, or draw it in. He smiles as he extends his arms towards the gem and looks to Luna with a smile. "Ta-da!... it's a gem!" He then looks at it and walks around it casually as he says "Well, a special gem... I'm not a hundred percent sure where exactly it's from or the full extent of what it does... but it's magical!" He then places both hands on the gem and looks to Luna as the gem turned yellow and glew yellow again. "AND... it changes COLORS!" He says excitedly. He then steps back and the gem returns to a purple color, glowing light purple. "... It also does other neat things, but... well, it's a secret."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:55 pm
Luna looks at it then she tilts her head"Would it be ok if I picked it up"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games