Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 pm
((Lol ur a sore loser))
User Image

Azrael barely moved out of the way in time but it cut his blindfold off. As he landed he looked up at Damon and his eyes looked like((Neji's byakugan but his eyes are a blood red)) The veins popped from his eyes a small shadow formed around him and his laughter became demonic.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:43 pm
(lets see you've hit me 5 times with dice?me not once.I think I have good reasoning?DICE HATE ME.lolz xD)

Damon smiled his eyes glowing scarlet as his vampiric side had now fully tooken control.

"So Death boy..are you ready for a real fight?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 pm
((Lol uh hu))
User Image

Azrael's aura burst from him. Fear itself would grip the gods. The golem returned to the scythe and Azrael killed a nearby civilian with his shadow and took his soul. The scyhteno glowing black as well. Azrael looked at the man Damon."Come then. The harvest is about to begin." His voice low and demonic would send chills through the bravest of men. Something had definietly changed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 pm
Damon chuckled and he summoned a huge blade of light charging at Azrael knowing exactly what to aim for.He needed to cut into his face with his weapon.Enough light to blast all of Azrael power from its source if it hit the right place.Though he also knew the sword he had created took alot of energy away.He swipped at Azrael and in his other hand a spear of ice flew from under him toward his ribs.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

Azrael's scythe blocked everything for him. Azrael sent a huge ball the size of 5 elephants at Damon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:34 pm
Val heard thumping and released the ice/shadow ball slightly missing. She hid behind Kira.

Kira looked up confused "wha...?"

Victor open his eye looking down at his sister

Lexi walked over and stood by Lucius  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:40 pm
Zora had stopped Ifrit as they finally found the others. She looked around until she saw Lexi and she gave her a calm smile. "Valcom sent me to get you and the others out of the forest. I didn't ask why." she explained, although she didn't really care that much about the reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm
Kira nodded. "shouldn't ask it's going to get nasty then..." she muttered and watched Val shift into a ferret climbing int Kira's hood.

Victor jumped down nodding motioning for the others. "lets go then..."

Lexi nodded then tapped her son's shoulder looking at him. Let's get going  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm
Damon put up both his arms and the ball was getting closer to him as his blood was pouring several scratches and blood was pouring from all his wounds.He smiled as all the blood that dropped became orbs of light and they began to join togeather.He bit his finger and he watched as the orb grew over 500 feet tall and 300 feet wide.Damon pushed the orb as harshly as he could and it flew fast at his opponent.Thats when the two huge balls collided.He knew the explosion could kill anyone up to 2 miles but he wasn't planning on that.Huge bouldars surrounded him and he was panting harshly.The explosion that followed was likr s flask of black and white.Damon's bouldars went flying everywhere and soon after the smoke cleared Damon's figure was laid out on the ground in a bunch of rocks.

Valcom walked over to Lexi kissing her softly on the top of herhead starring into her eyes.

"You all have to go.Good luck love."he said softly and he made a hammer of ice over his shouldar.He smiled at his son.

"Be safe..all of you."he said.He thwen disappeared in the trees and it was obvious this wasn't to be a nice night..or Valcom wouldn't be in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Daddy has eyes now...did you do that?" Val asked softly looking at Zora with her ferret eyes.

Lexi was in tears but wiped them away. She glanced at the two pair of twins and nodded. Victor and Lucius you to go one direction if anything chases us it would split. Kira and Val you go with Zora...me I'll be in between she projected to everyone  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 pm
Valcom sat next to a tree as he heard the voices in the night.To the kids it would sound like a wild animal.But he knew better oh so much better.The goblins had come and where searching for them.It was going to be a very bad night.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image

Azrael's got blasted back by the explosion and impaled in several different parts of his body by rocks. After it was over he stood on his scythe bloody and battered. He walked up to the unconcious Damon an swung his scythe but died before he could finish and fell to the side.

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 pm
Damon had opened his eyes and barley rolled from the scyth but then the attacker collapsed and as his sight unblurred Damon saw why.He barfed out blood a couple times as his insides where still banged up.When the pain ceased he laid flat on his stomach starring into the dead eyes of Azrael.He knew that the fight was over.Atleast for now anyway.He slowly stood up and then the pain took over again and ho collapsed back onto his face his body still not forgiving him for the hell it had been threw.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Zora looked at Val and smiled at her as she nodded. "I guess you could say I did do that, but it was really all Ifrit here." she said as Ifrit lowered his head to the girl. He showed her that his eyes were now a dead white instead of their fiery amber. She looked over at Lexi and nodded when she said that she would be going with Kira and Val.

Lily watched as Azrael fell and died. She folded in her wings and sighed as she looked at Damon. She watched as he collapsed and she shook her head. "Damn it Damon. You really went way too far this time." she said to herself as she kneeled down to him. She rolled him onto his back and put her hand on her forehead. A white aura came from her hand as she began to heal him as best as she could.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:09 am
When Lily started healing Damon he barley fel a thing as his insides healed themselves up.Soo enough her power and his vmpire traits had him to atleast where he could sit up.

"Thank you."Damon said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games