Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:59 am
Cy hadnt thought about how his touch had anchored Caly so so when sh ==e bolted up and opened her blue eyes he knew something was wrong. "Caly... calm down. Dont-" was all Cy could get out before he was knocked off the bed and onto the floor by Caly's blast of energy.

"Caly stop it now!" Cy growled as his face and arms healed themselves, Caly's power blast had hurt him pretty bad but it wouldnt kill him. Getting to his feet he knew he had to get the girl back under control even if that meant using force.

His eyes turned to ruby embers that bore right into Calys own eyes. "Dont make me do this Caly." Cy warned with a hiss, his fangs showing clearly, as he tapped into his energy and prepared himself.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:13 am
Dismissing his words, her mind not wishing to hear them she swept her hand again at him, keeping his ruby eyes locked with her sapphire. Mage powers had taken control of her body, powers that had been denied complete and full usage. Caly had always tried to keep to as much of her elven heritage as she could growing up. She wanted to be accepted by all, yet denied part of her own self. The part that made her half of who she was...the human mage half.

Even as she had traveled once away from the elves, she still denied complete usage of her magery powers, only using small trickles, small spells, or powerful spells that intertwined with that of the elven ones.

Seeing him preparing himself, feeling him tense with his own magic, Caly dreww up barriers running thick with her magic, ones that were nearly solid-like with the sapphire color that she channeled now. But even the barrier wasn't completely what she meant it to be. Spikes and lashes of power sprang from the surface, all reaching towards the vampire, intending for harm.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:33 am
"Caly!" Cy growled as he dogded her attack only to throw one of his own back at her. It wasnt a physical one but it would cause harm to her. Cy's mind clamped down on Caly's. It was an extreme amount of pressure brought on by bloodflow and shadows that would force the halfling into submission. It would either give her a huge headache, or make her pass out if Cy continued with the mental clamp.

While Cy kept that mental clamp on Caly he ran towards her, only to burst into a swarm of bats to avoid her physical barrier of spikes and lashes. He reformed behind her only to take hold of her and place his hand over her chest again. "Caly you will listen to me... calm yourself." He said as he released his mental hold on her in order to have his powers calm her like he had before through their bond.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:51 am
He deflected the blow she had meant for him, but then was suddenly assualted through her mind. She struggled against the pressure she was feeling, trying to fight back with the slight telepath powers she still retianed, but as that distracted her (though not enough to break the barrier spell) her attention was soon drawn to a flutter of bats and Cy gone.

A small puzzled look crossed her face, but it was gone as quick as it had formed. He was now behind her, his hands on her once more, but even as his hand settled to where it had served as an anchor, it wasn't connecting with her as it did earlier.

"Tsk tsk...you broke the anchor connection...once broken it cannot be gained back as she is now Master Vampire..." a voice floated through the room. With that voice a ghostly figure, sitting crosslegged became visible, floating midair in the corner of the room. He was elven, dressed in a mage robr, his long hair tied back into a simple tail at the nape of his neck. Slanted green eyes blinked at the two, keeping his emotions and thoughts from being read in his eyes or face.

Even as Cy's mental hold was released, Caly still did not respond to his touch or the calm he tried to influence her with. She struggled against him, physically this time and pushed away from him, adding a touch of magic to ensure of this. She spun around to face him again, one hand raised, poised for another slash of energy.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 am
Aeris smiled ever so slightly, her hands by her side as he teased her neck. Her body was just calm enough that she didn't realize that he was gathering energy. "How shall we d-" Her eyes widened as she now feel the energy, more so the heat of the mark on her neck. "What are you doing?" Her voice was breathy, as the heat was starting to take her voice and concentration away.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:53 pm
Cy was forced backwards by Caly's push, once he regained his footing he started to back away from the girl. He held up his hand slightly preparing to block her attack when his eyes met a ghostly figure of the male elf. Fear came into the vampires eyes, he didnt like the situation one bit, but what the other male had said was true.

"I didnt mean to break it. She was causing memories of my own to rise up." Cy tried to reason but knew it was worthless to do so. "Got any solutions to this dilemma or are you just going to scold me like a child and tell me i did wrong." Cy said as he kept his eyes on Caly and his guard up.

"You said my power draws you to me." Vincent whispered in her ear as he let the ball of shadow seep into Aeris's symbol on her neck. "So why dont we try some direct contact? See what that does?" Vincent smirked and continued to let the shadow ball just a bit of his power seep into Aeris. It sought out her own and awakened it like a child arousing their best friend for a new day of play. "You want to embrace that dark power.... so do so Aeris." Vincent purred as the shadow ball dissipated and he removed his hand from her neck.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:32 pm
The heat that emanated from the emblem had somewhat disappeared, now more of a dull hum throughout her. The feeling had traveled from her neck to her fingertips to her head. In an instant, her silvery-green hair darkened to an emerald, her normally pale skin gaining a slightly darker tone. The color of her stripes as a saber, which was a black, appeared in her hair as well, creating a striped affect throughout her waist-length locks. Even as her nails had elongated, she still held a soft touch as she grazed them over his neck.

A dark chuckle arose from her lips as she smiled, the little bit of his power enough to awaken her own. Her eyes had completely washed over in dark emerald. "Mmmm....I like that. I feel...better..." As a matter of fact, Aeris felt stronger than she was before. She purred lightly, kissing his cheek before pulling back and leaning against the tree trunk. "May I ask, what is your interest in this power that I have?" A small jolt of violet lightning danced along top of her fingernails as she smiled to him, a hint of feline-like fangs peeking through.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:29 pm
"Come now do you really have to ask that?" Vincent smirked back and let his eyes trail over Aeris's changed form. She looked darker, more wilder -something he liked in a companion.

"Im drawn to your dark energy as much as your drawn to mine. I dont want to be the only dark one here, and while yes Cy is of a darker nature hes too stuck up. He wont let himself have any fun... you will and its been so long since ive been around another dark being." Vincent said sincerely.

"I dont like feeling alone, i need someone like me, someone of the same mindset. Thats why i have such an interest in you Aeris." Vincent smirked. "If i can unlock some of your powers maybe you can unlock some of mine..."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 pm
"No. I just wanted to hear you say it. Cy's a wet blanket, especially when he's around Lady Aristal... But....anyhow...I will be glad to stick around for a while. Though I do have a feeling that Cy and Caly will not like this." Aeris smirked, scratching at her ear a bit. The elf chuckled a bit ran her fingers through her hair as she spoke. "Being alone is not fun. But if you wish, i shall be your companion for as long as you wish. You're right...we both may be able to unlock each other powers. Or at least I think that's how it goes." She smirked, a soft purr to her voice.

"Now...what shall we do?" The woman tapped the branch with her heal and giggled.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:00 pm
Caly tilted her head to the side, some of her aura of power faultering. He didn't attack her again, and he wasn't trying to restrain her. As it was, she stared at him, all the while she felt a slight presense in the corner of the room. She nearly turned towards it, almost knowing the aura that settled there.

"When you try and help her the way you were attempting, you must also be willing to bring up some of your own powers and thoughts. She is an empath, slight, master of nature and a master mage to begin with. With this new plateau of powers she has now acquired it will be very difficult training her. You will more than likely go through hell and back again many times over." the elf said with a slight bemused tone. His eyes were on Caly, but his words were for the vampire. He now stood where he had floated, taking a few steps towards the halfling. "As for the anchor...once you start with one, you must always keep in contact, keep that anchor for her, otherwise whatever emotion you had been exploring and then break it, the emotion will consume her and take over, til she either burns herself out, or if someone is able to break her out of it." he added. This time he looked at the vampire, "I can bring her out of this if you wish, or you can help her burn this out."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:46 pm
Cy realized he had stepped into a realm he new only little about. But as the Ghost like elf explained what was to be done when venturing into this new Cy began to understand. Relaxing a bit he took a few steps towards Caly even while he held her gaze.

"Tell me how to break her out of it. Its my fault shes gotten into this mess, i should be the one to bring her out of it. Id rather not let her burn this out either." Cy said as he straightened himself out and regained his cool collected composure. "Just guide me through it... if i have to bring out my own emotions to help her, then this will take some time. Ive always kept my emotions locked away you see." Cy explained as he looked momentarily to the male elf.

"I think their busy with their own dilemma at the moment." Vincent said as he looked back to the mansion. He could feel the power surge coming from Caly easily enough. "Id like to see what you can do now with a bit of your awakened power. How about another small sparring match?" Vincent said with a grin. "Ill meet you in the middle of the garden..." He said before he jumped down from the tree and choose a good spot to battle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:33 pm
Caly's blue gaze went back to the vampire, not quite ready to dismiss all her defense, raised a light shield again. She could still sense his powers and what he could try and do.

"Then let go of your own powers. Let those die down. She will only see you as a threat otherwise." the Ghost-elf said. "Once she begins to see that you won't pose any kind of threat she will lower her own powers. That will be when you must reestablish an anchor for her. It doesn't have to be the same way from when you started, though that might help. But this time the anchor will have to be a little more direct physical contact. Once you have that and it's settling then you will have to lower your barriers from your emotions. Only then will you be able to speak to her and help her bring her out from this." the mentor patiently explained. Having done this before, he knew techinically was expected. The only diference was that she had more power at hand than she ever had.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:11 pm
Cy laughed not to mock the man but that part what was to be done would be almost impossible. "Let down the barriers to my emotions is more easier said then done." Cy said with a slight laugh as if to say the elf was nuts. "I cant just simply let down the emotional barriers ive had in place for..." Cy started waving his hands about to emphasize his point. "s**t some of them for decades if not longer!" Cy said with disbelief.

After a long moment of silence and the male elf or Caly not seeming to budge on this Cy sighed. He knew he had to at least give this a shot for Calys sake. After all he did care about the girl and didnt want her in this state any longer then she had to be. Not to mention the fact that it was his fault as he said himself.

Closing his eyes momentarily Cy focused on himself and calmed his own internal state. He focused on something that made him feel happy and safe . He would have to approach this as a human would, something he never had been but had always watched his entire life. It took several minutes but Cy's power defenses eventually died down as did his powers.

Reopening his eyes they were a light grey, the lightest they had ever been. He approached Caly slowly and kept eye contact with her. More direct physical contact? Other than touching her chest.... you've got to be kidding me.. Cy realized what the elf meant now. He slowly came closer to Caly and leaned in, a kiss should do it he thought. Though his emotional barriers where still up, something he couldnt easily let down. He kissed Caly gently on the lips and slipped his hand under her chin but internally his emotions towards her where limited to a small trickle. It was all he allowed himself after being hurt by Vi.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:29 pm
The ghost elf watched in silence, knowing that this would take time.

As his powers died down, Caly's shield disappeared in a sparkle of blue and the blue in her eyes slowly, very slowly began bleeding off the sapphire color. It would still take some time to be rid of it as it stood.

Caly watched him closely, her hands falling to her sides. Her powers were slowly fading, but the emotions were still there, some of them aggressive, others still sad and depressed. But the moment his lips touched hers, a connection was slowly reforming, a small trickle of what she knew to be his thoughts and emotions were tumbling into her. As it was, the emotions she had been channeling were beginning to halt and fade, but not without more help. She needed more than he gave her now. And it could be seen in her eyes. Green started to peek through, but the blue stubbornly tried to wipe it out again.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:44 pm
Cys hands slipped up Calys shoulder and to her neck where he cupped her face with his palms and long fingers. "Caly..." Cy whispered to her after he broke the kiss, but he still kept his lips close to hers. "This is my fault im sorry my little elfmage." Cy said sincerely before he kissed her again deeper this time, trying to calm her and yet part of his own emotional barriers began to open up, just a little and only towards Caly. "Calm yourself and come back to me. Dont make me do something drastic..." Cy said as he momentarily looked to Calys neck before kissing her lips again softly. Closing his eyes he let himself go for a moment and poured his heart into the kiss.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games