Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:02 am
Nicko1421
Lucien smiled again. " Philosophy was never a study I chose to ignore. " He listened to her her constant negative tone he found a little disturbing. " If the title of monster is what I gain fro mthis then fine. people can pretend that power will not stop this war, but talking and hope are lost the weak will be used I will stop this conflict as all costs, even if it means turning the world against me. " He began to walk and said. " You might want to try smiling, I'm sure your life would be much more enjoyable if you weould look past the tragedies of the world. I know it can be hard, and sometimes it will seem hopeless but never lose sight, I've walked down that road, and it took death to make me see the error of my ways. " He began walking. " Please don't lose hope. " He still had a few Owls to meet they would never see a new day and Lucien would be closer to his goal.

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely..." Kate replied calmly, her sadness becoming even more noticeable as the conversation wore on about this topic. She let out an inaudible sigh at Lucien's suggestion about smiling. "Smiling is over rated..." she murmured just barely loud enough to be heard. How many times had she heard that suggestion within her pathetic life? Too many to count since being placed in an asylum. With a slow shake of her head, Kate went on to say, "Hope is a wasted and useless concept..." After seeing the young man's face, Kate was finally able to recall where she had seen him before: within the files she had seen of the UNS members during her failed recruitment into the Russian Owl Progam. "You have already become a monster... Not just to me, but to the world... Lucien DeLeon..." With that, Kate no longer wished to speak if at all possible. The entire conversation now had her thoroughly depressed.

===

((FP: Owen --> Eiffel Tower))

((just wondering exactly whom is Sibal aiming for? He only has two eyes so I'm assuming that he can only aim at two people at a time.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 pm
" I would rather see the world turn on me then drive itself into madness. If I am a monster then I will embrace that rule. " he walked until he reached his destination. he raised his hand towards the chep wooden door. A sonic blast excaped his hand shattering the door into splinters. " And so a monster is born. " he walked through the Owls began to attack, the sounds of slashing cracking, people being thrown into furniture and windows could be heard fromthe scene. Lucien stood in the middle of the three Owls he didn't smile he slashed his hand as the scalp of one of the owls flew off he gently reached down and touched the brain gaining the power of Crystal lattice, the ability to convert his body into a diamond hard substance. He turned around and swiped his hand again, this time using the shattered glass from the window the glass flew around the female owl shards of glass slashing effortlessly through her main arterries, death was almost instantaneous. He again removed her scalp and retrieved her power of Photon Conversion, the power to transcent molecular bonds and convert his body into billions of photons to allow a power similar to teleportation. he turned to the last owl who had swords protruding from his body, his power was Rend the ability to fire and grow blade like projections throughout his body. Lucien activated his mesmerizing eyes the man suddenly relaxed. he looked at him as he lost conscious feeling, completely under his control. " You are horrified, look what you've done. You've killed your friends. " he said softly as the man's mind became enthralled with the idea his eyes widened and he shook his head no. " you can't live with this. " He whisperes.
"I can't live with this. " The man repeated in a scared voice. He snapped off a sword like appendage and rammed it through his chest falling to the ground as he died right then and there. Lucien reached down and repeated his actions now he had acquired the powers he had sought, all except one, which he had to obtain from an adviser to Putten himself. " Forgive me for my sins. " He whispered and he gently prayed for thye people. He reached down and touched their bodies each one began to decay and age until they were nothing but piles of dust. " Your lives will not go to waste. " he said softly as he exitted the house usingt he Photon Conversion power to warp away, the scene had become ifested with people looking to see what had happened. he reappeared nearly 2 miles away he exhaled softly and looked into the sky. " A monster huh. I suppose I deserve this. Please just lend me a little more time, I can't fail yet, not while I'm so close. " He looked down and slumped over he didn't want to confrton Putten yet he just wanted to escape the world and never return. "This must have been what Che felt near the end of his life. " he whispered. Lucien gently rested his hands in his pockets as he slowly started to walk the soft crunch of snow beneath his feet was the only sound around.

Nicko1421

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 pm
Liam looked up at Armand and thought for a monent. Standing, he brushed off his knees and meet Armand's eyes. "If it were not for my sister, I would die for answers to my questions." As more magma fell Liam stretched out his hand, it had been a long time since he had used his powers on more than a very small scale. He had to test it first to see if it would work. As he analyzed the electron bonds he began reducing the enthalpy of the magma, cooling it off at a rapid rate.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 pm
L sighed glanceing back to the Lightning herald. Reasoning with Tim in moments like this he knew where pointless but he simply had to try. Pride was clouding the younger heralds judgement. "Ifff our power was meant to rule it never would have been split in the first placeee. Thaaat is the purpose of the balance. We police to keep the peace and, they provide despair to inspire and hope so that humans and OWL's can flourish. Orrr did I not stressss that enough." The light herald's glance appeared without the normal lazy smile, instead holding a rather tired and bored expression, the closest he usually got to being upset or uneasy. "Dont let priiide cloud your head little brotherrr...III'm quite surrre I at least taught you thaaat." L tilted his head to the sighed, his expression slowly falling back into that of simply bored.

Flo watched Kojiro launch his ice barage as well, and after seeing the robot simply disperse the attack as he had done his own he cursed under his breath. "Kojiro i dont think our shards will cut it..." Flo yanked on the chain pulling his knife back into his hand and took a more defensive position near the others. Adjusting his stance he concentrated for a moment, slowly pulling moisture from the air till he had a sufficient amount of water flowing and snakeing around him. "So any ideas on how to stop the nuclear powered machine here?  

demoneyeszero

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 am
((UNS - Armand))

The bond of siblings. Armand was an only child, so he could not relate to Liam’s situation. However, being Armand, he could understand it. It was somewhat similar to his ideology of protecting the younger Owls, except Armand would sacrifice himself if it really came to it just to save them. Armand was a scientist. Even if he did not work on Sibal’s project, he was not dull when it came to recognizing reactions, even when it came to Owls. However, because he could not see the electron bonds breaking or slowing down, he could not pinpoint Liam’s ability. He could tell that the magma was cooling, but that could be due to many different abilities. One simple example was Itachi’s heat ability. That sort of ability could also explain Liam being able to shape glass. However, Itachi’s ability wasn’t particularly common, so Armand did not think that Liam would share the same ability. Being a scientist, he wouldn’t be making any conclusions any time soon without experimenting. “Now, that’s just foolish like a whale jumping into a sea of cotton candy and expecting water,” Armand sighed with a smile. He was referring to the part about Liam dying if he didn't have a sister. “I’m Armand, by the way.” Actually, Armand had felt similar to Liam when he had been trying to find out what happened to his parents right after he entered the UNS orphanage in Russia.

((Edited.
Sorry, I’m trying to think of stuff to engage you, but Armand wouldn’t willingly involve Liam in a fight unless they were directly attacked...and even then, being the older one, Armand would be trying to keep Liam away.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm
"Whale cotton candy water? What do... never mind. My name is Liam, and my power is that I can 'see' and manipulate molecular bonds. And the reason I can't die for my sister, is that she would die as well." Are you ready to show yourself Cady? If you insist Liam, b-b-but you know I don't like this fighting. And I don't want my powers to affect this man. Cady, I know you can do this, just concentrate on stopping your power. Okay, if you think so. As Cady confirmed her brother there was a glowing that started around his body. A second later, instead of Liam being there, a young woman was there instead. Concentrating on pulling her power back she hoped it hadn't affected Armand in the brief moments that it was working. For Cady to stop her power it is something like when you suck in too much air and want to expel it, but won't. "Hello Armand. My name is Arcadia, I am Liam's twin.  

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 pm
Itachi laughed a bit when anya yelled at him for not being here sooner. " sorry but will had me all over the city doing meaningless tasks to bother me and i was on the other side of the city talking to the found armand when i got the call. " said itachi as he sent a powerful blast of superheated air at zane who turned into sand and flew off as parts of his sand cloud got turned to glass from the heat. " there that should hold him off for awhile but once he regenerates the lost sand he will be back in all likeliness i suggest you find something that can be used against him in the meantime." said itachi as he turned to find his own opponet. He quickly used his power to weld the tower back together the best he could and the emergency remairs would hold for now and keep the tower intact as long as no one got anymore out of hand with there attacks. although with will, noel and roulin all being stupid with lightning he feared the other members wouldnt be alive to see it fall anyways. Fighting with electricity around a metal tower wasnt smart.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 pm
Aimee watched the fight, her hands clasped together in worry. She bit her lip, seeming to be so into this fight but it was Satan against Life with God as well. Aimee looked at Roulin and closed her eyes soon afterwords, thinking. 'Roulin... be safe please... I don't want to watch you die! I came back to make sure you were safe. I can't let you die.' She opened her eyes and a tear fell down her cheek, knowing she would get hurt badly if she enter the fight to help Roulin.  

Maha clone

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 pm
Kojiro grimaced at the ominous sounds made by the opponent, he acted quickly but attempted to counter this unstoppable monster, he created another shield over his arm, however this time it was a polished surface, it endured a few shots from Sibal, however since it was made with haste it began to crack, after reflecting a few more shots, it shattered, with fragments falling to the ground, and sending Kojiro tumbling to the ground, Kojiro got to a knee as he tried to recover, Kojiro tried to analyze the enemy for a moment,"...Im not sure...however it seemed in quite a rush to melt that Ice forming on it...but I still dont know much about it..." Kojiro muttered in short breaths he felt a burning in his chest, he looked at the opponent closely, it was doing something, but he could not see any attacks, Kojiro created a frozen slab in front of him and Flo the burning seemed to stopped but his breaths were still shortened, he was using too much energy at once, he was almost at the point of exhaustion, he was making the same mistakes again from the last battle  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:26 pm
((UNS - Amaya, Armand - I won't post as Amaya anymore until she's needed or called by someone.))

Amaya blinked as a barrier came up around her. She didn’t know what it was. She still didn’t know Demios was Laharl. “Wait! What’s this?” The new barrier didn’t seem to do anything to her, so she was confused as she got to her feet.

Armand did have that effect on people with his phrases being completely out of the blue sometimes. The Prankster Owl simply smiled and nodded as he heard Liam introduce himself as well as his power. Manipulating molecular bonds was an interesting power. Armand could not see molecular bonds, but he was able to effect them with telekinesis, but not to the extent or ease that Liam probably could since the younger Owl’s power directly related to it. Before Armand could say “Nice to meet you” or something similar, Liam’s body started to glow, and in a flash, a girl appeared. The scientist’s face still held a smile due to his personality, but he was a bit confused. It would take too much effort to fix all the molecular bonds in a person to change their gender… He felt a slight strain on his telekinesis ability as it seemed to be suppressed slightly for a few seconds. He blinked. The sister shared the same body. They were two different people, but why were they in the same body? That did not seem possible to him. Even for split personalities, a person’s gender didn’t physically change. “Hi, Arcadia.” He didn’t ask her about the situation though, but anyone in this situation would be curious about how Liam and Arcadia shared the same body. “Nice to meet you, Arcadia, and Liam as well. Your brother mentioned you were scared of the fighting? I suppose you came with your brother for answers, but alas, people seem to be too busy fighting to know anything,” he mentioned with a short sheepish chuckle.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 pm
Time was ticking and the tower was becoming more and more damaged with all the fighting. Raven knew that this plan will only work if she can get the U.N.S leaders attention. But he was already in combat "damn it...he wont hear me from here" scanning her location frantically, she spotted a megaphone that lay abandoned in the caos. "someone must love me today"

"ATTENTION TO ALL!" her voice rang out loud for all to hear "I HAVE WITH ME THE PRESIDENT. UNLESS ANY OF YOU WANT HIM DEAD..." she paused and muttered quickly "I know I do...YOU WILL TELL THE U.N.S LEADER,THOMAS, TO COME TOO ME FOR A LITTLE CHAT. THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO HEAR MY LITTLE ANNOUNCMENT"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:24 am
Khalifa had been away from his teammates on and off this past month since he has joined Roulins team. He had been training, not physically but more of his power based abilities, manipulating matter was no easy task, in fact its a devastating ability if used right and Khalifa was just sharpening his skills. He wasn't on earth to tell the truth but some where across the galaxy and was just deciding to come back knowing that things were to heat up today. When returning the Earths surface, Khalifa felt the energy which flexed quite a few times in the country, this was the sign he needed to let him know what was going down, he know the others would be there, the Night Owls and the rest of the members from the Four Suits. His eye's pulsed with an Azure color energy as it began to outline his figure, not to mention it volleying and playing along his body, causing his hair to lightly stance on end. He would then vanish using teleportation before he would appear with that signature azure flash to announce his arrival. Looking around at the scene, Khalifa was now at the Tower along with everyone else and his first thought was to see who were all there. To be honest everyone was here, every team, so this was bound to be just as lively as the mountain brawl. Khalifa's eye's soon found Aimee, from her they went to Demios, from him they landed on Dante, and lastly they fell upon Roulin, a smirk was no creeping upon his face and the fun would soon begin. "Are you having trouble down there Rou?" He called out knowing full well he most likely didn't but was merely teasing.

While everything was starting to get lively in Paris where most of the other Heralds were, in the distance, in Washinton to be exact was Noah, Zephyr, or Wind if you didn't know him by his actual name. He was still searching for his piece to the gun but for now he was taking a detour, there was suppose to be something near by that had the energy similar to that of the Nol artifacts but wasn't quite the same, still it had drawn the attention of his wind spirits and so he would investigate.

Omotayo wasn't to far from the other UNS members, so it was obvious to where he was. They had received orders to destroy anyone who wasn't on the team and quite frankly that's how it always have been, but still he doesn't get the fun like he used to when working with Che but for now this would do. "Things might get a little interesting today." He spoke to himself deciding what his course of action should be.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 am
"To an extent, yes! Yes I am!" Life's body became translucent when Will's foot shot out at him. He had became intangible just as his kick landed. His powers were activating off of reflex now. Progress was now making him regress greatly because Will wouldn't be able to finish him like this. Behind him though, he noticed an even worse commotion. Raven had the President in her clutches. A knife was to his throat. That wasn't good. Should she do something, the largest bloodiest fight in human history would commence...from Will, he looked over at Thomas who was now looking over his shoulder angrily at the President and not the girl.

~~~

Moli continued to think against Vincent who had the upper hand, the ball in his court and the ace in the hole. This fight wasn't going to be hard and the strategies he were thinking were causing him to sweat somewhat. "Damn it all...I hate kids...." Of to the left of them though, Raven, the leader of The Fallen Phoenix, had the President. That alone cause his jaw to drop to the ground. Literally. After bringing his mandible back to him, he sighed. He couldn't attack her because she may slip and slit the man's throat. Hopefully Thomas would comply with her.

~~~

"It's not proud that clouding my head L. It's passiveness that's clouding yours." Raven's announcement attracted the attention of the ancient Owl and before he looked over to her, he spoke to L once again,"We'll discuss this later. For now, let's just watch the show. Let's just watch as one person begins the destruction of the entire planet." Timothy didn't too much mind what may happen if Raven ended the President of the world's strongest nation. For one, he was confident in his power so if anyone at all tried to kill him, he'd take them out. If anything, he wanted the revolution. He wanted Raven to give the President a set of gills. It would teach the sapien higher-ups the consequences of supressing the weak, especially when the weak were people who can create earthquake-like shockwaves in the air.

~~~

Thomas looked over his shoulder at Raven. A flame ignited in his eyes and it burned with the force of the sun. How could the President, a man with no powers, no strength, allow himself to be caught? And for that matter, where was the leader of the french republic? This wasn't good. If this got out of hand, then it could spell destruction for him, the Owls of the world and his final plan. The only thing he could do was accept it and move. "Everyone, continue with your battles..." Any other leader may have said stand down, but if Raven was like Thomas thought she was, as long as any of her family wasn't being attacked, it didn't matter. "Let me see what she wants...goddamn it all to hell...." He approached her, his eyes meeting with the President's scared ones, and said coldly,"What in the hell do you want? Money? Freedom? Peace perhaps?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 am
Amara/Vincent looked towards Raven and back at Moli. Amara received the orders as she would use one last attack with Vincent. Throwing his hands forward, he would attempt molecular combustion, causing huge explosions, if Moli was hit or caught in a blast good, if not...oh well.

Amara opened her eyes as she inhaled deeply. It took a lot to control Vincent. She said nothing as she dusted herself off and looked into the distance at what Raven was doing. She was interested and stayed in the shadows awaiting what she might do.

Noel noticed that Thomas had stopped fighting to talk to Raven. Noel descended as she stayed behind Thomas, but wasn't necessarily near him. She would see what he had planned, even though Noel was with the Night Owls, if he tried to hurt that young woman, Noel would intervene.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:15 am
"I really hate all this fighting. I want world peace, where everyone can exist in harmony. And I will explain all of this," she motioned briefly to herself. "At a time when our lives are not in danger. You said you were part of the U.N.S.? I am temporarily going to join the U.N.S. until I, er we, get a better idea of what is going on." As Cady said this a voice rang out from the tower. As she listened to the person talk she began to frown. When the person on the megaphone said something about killing the President she gasped. Looking up at Armand she was visibly concerned, "We've got to go help!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games