Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm
*Charms looked him back in the eyes*
Its very nice to meet you Jason!
*He brushed his green hair away from his one eye but it fell right back into place*
So what all goes on around here?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm
major`s eyes returned to their normal red color
i have no idea i just got here myself
from a storm ravaged forest i try to keep to myself not too many like my kind a result of myths and legends
he said sadly  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 pm
I glanced over at Kiba, who had kept inching closer. "You seem to be very cautious around me still." I observed. "Do you not trust me?" I was confused as to why he seemed hesitant in his movements.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:50 pm
*Charms sympathised with Jason* If it helps you feel better I never knew my parents . . . I pretty much raised myself . . . so I've been wandering around from here to there *He leaps off of the tree and meets him at the bottom*  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:55 pm
he looked down at him
i guess it does help a little but im trying not to let misfortune and stereotypes hold me back major said  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm
A wise choice~
*he said with a smile standing on his two hind legs to try and give himself some hight although he still had to look up. He folded his two paws together*
You seem very spiritual!
*His emerald eyes gleamed a bit*
I like that! It shows you contemplate alot! 3nodding  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm
"Uh...no I trust you...It's just I'm..alittle nervous." He said, finish moving closer to her. "I was just...wondering if you'll stay with me...as...my.." He couldn't finish what he wanted to say and just looked down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 pm
CharmerX
A wise choice~
*he said with a smile standing on his two hind legs to try and give himself some hight although he still had to look up. He folded his two paws together*
You seem very spiritual!

spiritual heh.... he repeated as his shadow seemed to move away
you could say that.

well your an interesting character yourself enough youre the first feline i ever met
he said curling his long striped tail  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:51 am
Mikayla sat in the pool of water, watching the healing spring close her wounds and sooth the pain. Any wolves that passed paid her no notice, the wards that Kaishin placed hid her from sight, sound and scent. Her mind wandered to thoughts of the strong Alpha wolf. She had known him for a while now... ever since he last visited the village to meet with the Shaman.
He seemed to emit an aura of confidence and warmth. Simply being in his presence was comforting. Mikayla knew that her senses weren't as sharp as a wolf's, so she wondered what the other wolves thought of him.

She began to feel the blood rush to her head when she realised something... was she blushing over thoughts of a wolf!? She sank beneath the waters to try to clear her head, but it was no use... every time she closed her eyes all she saw was him. "Oh gods... what am I going to do?" she moaned.

(( Hehehehe I have soooo many ideas in my head. Things are going to get interesting^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:04 am
Bolt BioHazard
CharmerX
A wise choice~
You seem very spiritual!

spiritual heh.... he repeated as his shadow seemed to move away
you could say that.

well your an interesting character yourself enough youre the first feline i ever met
he said curling his long striped tail

Oh really? *he tilted his head a bit and his ears tweaked* Well, I have with such a beautiful area I'm a little suprised that no other felines have arrived . . . could be scared of being eaten? . . . *His tail flickered a bit* I will say that I'm not particularly fond about the dog groups in general, but I like wolves and foxes for some reason . . . *shrugs* probably because they resemble cats! *he said with a gentle smile*  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 am
"Oh..." I said quietly. I was pretty sure I knew what he left off. I began to fidget myself, I had never thought he would actually want something like that. Especially with me. "Have other guardians... had mates?" I asked, trying to ease some of the tension.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:25 am
"I...don't really know...It's possible, but I want more that mating, I want you to be my only love." He said, a bit more relaxed, but still tense by what he had asked.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 am
I sat still for a moment, thinking about what he had just said. I didn't know if I was comfortable with this yet. I still had a lot to re-learn about the wolves. Everything I knew was wrong. Plus, it had only been a day or so.

I looked over at him out of the corner of my eye, keeping my head down slightly, "I feel... maybe we are rushing this. It has only been a few days." I understood he was lonely, I was lonely too, but it felt odd to jump into something like this so quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:12 am
"I understand. I'll just...go on for a walk." He said, trying not to seem sad or disappointed, but he knew he made an idiotic move and that she'll shoot down the idea. He left the cave and went for a short walk through the area.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 am
I sat where I was and watched him go. I hadn't meant to make him upset, but I would have been very uncomfortable had I jumped right them. I sighed, understanding he needed some time to think. I did also. I pulled the carcass in to a cool corner, then went to my skins to lay down.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games