Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The second the last of Xaene's clothes were gone, Dominick picked him up and carried him into the shower, shoving him into a wall and kissing him hungrily.

"Than!" he called, but it was too late. Sighing, Erysichthon continued to bathe his friend by hand, finishing quickly.

She smiled weakly. "I'm fine...just..." Before she could finished speaking, she fainted, her shirt moving up and revealing a large bruise that covered most of her torso. Had Snow removed her clothes, she would see bruises, cuts, and burns all over Hattie's body, showing just how tortured Hattie was when she was captured.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:11 pm
Mayah Playah

kissing back, he grinned and pressed himself against his husband, his arms locked around the other's neck.

after the shower, Thanatos appeared to be feeling a little better, the flush on his face lessening.

shakily, snow pulled her girlfriend's shirt up and gasped at what she saw. "oh, Hattie!" she whispered, quickly starting to heal her.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Grabbing a bottle of body wash, Dominick dripped in in between them, never once separating from his lips. Moving one hand between them, he rubbed it onto Xaene's chest and stomach, moving slowly and sensually.

Erysichthon smiled softly, again slipping him into the bed.

Hattie lay prone, breathing slowly and not waking up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing softly Xaene gave a small shiver and leaned closer to his husband.

getting worried, Snow tried harder to heal her girlfriend, actually going a step further then she should by pushing her own energy into Hattie's sleeping form.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He kissed him harder, eventually lowering his slick hand to his husband's member.

Finally, Hattie sat up, gasping for air. "Oh, my God...what happened?" She felt her body, wincing at tender spots. "I'm mostly healed...Snow, I told you not to heal me."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:10 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a soft moan, Xaene slipped his legs around his husband's waist, kissing deeper.

"y-you.... you passed out...." she frowned, breathing hard as she looked at her girlfriend. "i-i had to.... had to make sure... you were okay...."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Smirking, he started to move his hand up and down, stopping once every few strokes to irritate his husband.

"I was fine," she sighed, pulling her close and kissing her softly. "But you're not. Snow, every time you heal me, you give me too much and end up harming yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Mayah Playah

giving a small moan, Xaene leaned up and bit his love on the neck.

breathing hard still, snow shook her head. "i'd .... i'd rather.... it was me hurt.... then you" she sighed kissing back.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

~~Nothing more can be said without ruining virgin minds, so let's say...two hours~~

Dominick grinned as he carried his naked husband from the bathroom, setting him on the bed and toweling him off. "I really like carrying you. I should do it more often!"

She sighed, laying Snow down and pulling away from the kiss long enough to speak. "I can heal myself. Snow, I love you too much to let you suffer because I was being stupid."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing, Xaene tried to hide his face in a pillow. "as sweet as that is, i-i think that might send the wrong message to people about us..."

"i don't give a s**t...." she huffed, kissing her girlfriend more. "besides, now, we both have the same amount of energy... to burn~" she smirked, pulling Hattie on top of her.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"What message could it send other than we're a happily married couple?" he asked, laying down and pulling his naked husband on top of him.

Hattie's hand immediately snaked between Snow's legs, rubbing a single finger against her core. "You're so naughty, Snow, not listening to me. I'm gonna have to punish you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:10 pm
Mayah Playah

"someone might take it as me being abusive of you.... Or maybe overly controlling would be the term..." he sighed, gently kissing Dominick.

Blushing softly, Snow gave a smile and bit her lip. "careful, I'm gonna have to punish you for letting yourself get so hurt...." she purred, her knee lifting to rub her love in that most sensitive of areas.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Fine, I'll only carry you when we're alone," he sighed, resting his hands on Xaene's hips.

Hattie grit her teeth, automatically trembling. Moving away from Snow, she sat at the edge of the bed and held herself tightly as the memories of her torture flooded through her mind. Quivering, she rocked back and forth, bowing her head. "I...I'm so sorry...I...can't..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:42 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing more, Xaene nodded and kissed his husband happily. "whatever you say, love" he purred

"hattie? hun? a-are you okay?" she frowned, carefully wrapping an arm around her love softly. "..... d-do you want to talk about what they did?" she whispered, holding her close and rocking her back and forth.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:13 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You know," he started, moving his hands to Xaene's bum. "About your promise to dominate me...you haven't lived up to it~"

She shook her head, clinging to her girlfriend. "N-no...not yet...too hard...t-too much..."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games