Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:10 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Lana nodded in agreement after Red explained what happened to Odayaka, then looked at Rosalie. "Denver also...was injured." but she looked down as she wore a frown, "But, after he recovered...he ran away." she shook her head, "I don't know why he did...but, for whatever reason...Garret believes it best we let him be, so we let Denver run away." She sighed, but looked back at Rosalie, "Anyway, it's all right. My injuries aren't as bad as the others so...I can probably heal naturally."
Hileinna watched as Kurona headed to the house, it seemed she was needed. She then turned her towards the entrance gate of the manor, "Hm...I wonder what the Organization is up to...why would they attack this world?" she said to herself before she eventually began to make her way inside too.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:52 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Liya looked at Carter in her mind with the audience.
"Huh?" she was confused

Then she focused back on Namia
"alright" she hugged her gently
"I think I need to go back to training. I freak out really easily..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:41 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi continued to watch them, wondering about what Kurona was talking about. "Just a quick question but...what exactly will be coming out of there?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Namia smiled at Liya when she hugged her, "Of course. Just remembered what I told you, Little Ms. Liya." she said before petting Liya's head a little.
Red stretched, groaning as she did, "You know, maybe he's gonna go take on the Organization by himself. He must be really furious with them for controlling him, I know I'd be." she said with a grin.

Eventually, Odayaka began to slowly awake, her ears twitch. While her eyes were half-open, she stared at the ceiling for awhile before blinking. Then she suddenly sat up, looking around with her ears perked up, "Denver!" However, as she began to realize where she was, her ears went down. She looked at Aliya, her ears twitch, "What...happened to Denver?" she asked.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Aliya looked at her. "Dunno... it isn't your problem, for now. Y'can't even do a spell wi' that hand."

The ice shattered and something charged at Jaecen. Jaecen punched it in the face with one hand. It fell to the ground. It looked like Erin but it was slightly different. "Best to hold him down now. This may get hairy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:27 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi watched as the ice shattered with something charging at Jaecen, though he easily knocked it down. When she looked closely, it appeared to be Erin, "Whoa, hey! Watch it, isn't that Erin?" she said, as she began to approach. Though, taking a closer look, she noticed that whomever it was, it wasn't Erin.

Odayaka's ears perked up before she looked down at her hand, noticing the cast. Her ears twitched, before she put her other hand on it, "...I-I don't need two hands to heal." Though, it was actually somewhat true, she could still heal, but it wouldn't be as effective. She then looked back at Aliya, "So, erm...why are you the only one here with me?" she asked, tilting her head.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:31 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie looked over Xero's face as the other's spoke about what happened. She did not know what to do. Denver ran off in the first place which they let him do only to get hurt, be healed, and then run off a second time. Everyone was still a bit beat up, but looking over them and Xero she could tell at least and hour or so has passed since he had fallen asleep. He needed a little more rest before he could do anything besides worry about food. "I see and I disagree. I feel Denver needs us, so Lana do you want to go with me after him? Don't worry, Ridley can watch over them and once Xero awakens he will contact us." Rosalie made a good point, but Xero wouldn't know because he was sleeping soundly lost in his dream.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Jaecen Light

"Because even a medical practitioner should know how t' defend themselves." Aliya stood up and went to one of the cupboads in the room. She opened it and pulled out a cup. She then walked over to a fridge and pulled out some juice. "Trust me when I say tha' ye' definitely got prowess. Unfortunately, I've seen people wi' that prowess get kilt. Heads were ripped clean off."
She walked back over to the bed and handed Odayaka a cup. "Here. S'lychee. Might be a bit sour but s'good. It'll also 'elp wi' what I'll be teachin' ye'."

Jaecen glanced at Tsuyoi before sitting hard on Erin's chest. "Here comes the hard part."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi folded her arms, "And what exactly do you mean by that?" she said as she watched Jaecen sit on Erin.

Red looked at Rosalie when she suggested herself and Lana go, with Red being stuck with watching Xero. "Whaaat? Why do I have to watch him?" she thought to herself in her head.

"W-Well...I know a defense spell, but that's pretty much it. And I also know how to shoot magic...kind of. So, I guess other than that, I don't know any other spells." she said before dangling her legs off the bed. Odayaka grabbed the cup from Aliya and looked inside it, "Lychee...? I haven't had lychee before." she thought to herself before drinking a little. It was sour, but it wasn't that bad...though, it did cause her ears to go down upon drinking it. She then looked at Aliya, her ears twitch, "You'll be teaching me?" she asked.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:57 pm
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Lana looked at Rosalie, "E-Eh? E-Erm, well..." in all honesty, she wanted to bring Denver back. She couldn't help but feel guilty for letting him go, and also, Denver was a friend and part of their team. She hesitated, but she slowly nodded, "I...want to at least find him and see if he's fine. And, if he is, I want to ask him why he would rather be alone than with his friends."

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 pm
Jaecen Light

"Listen here, punk. Th' only reason I'm doin' this is because it's a pride thing, d'ye ken?" Aliya leaned forward and poked her in the chest. "Besides, Jaecen ain't exactly apt at teachin' mystics like yerself. Unless yer willin' t' git yersel' kilt by either Jaecen or Kurona. The way I see it, you're bet'er off wi' me. Foul mouthed, lil ol' me."
She sat back hard in the chair and crossed her arms. "s**t... Yer better off hearin' a mouthful than takin' a beatin'. Especially with how easily yer wrist was broken."

Ice shot out of Erin's mouth and hit the wall inches from Tsuyoi. Jaecen punched him hard, knocking him out before sighing in relief. "Well, here goes..." He set a hand to Erin's chest and took a deep draw of breath. "Seven Gates of Hell: Banishment."
A quick wind rushed through the house and a shriek escaped Erin's mouth before all went silent. Jaecen slid off of Erin and stood back up. "Welp. Whatever was in there is gone. Enoch's gone, too. Of course, I couldn't get rid of whatever Enoch gave Erin..." He sighed. "That's an issue of it's own."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:05 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi didn't move when Erin shot ice out of his mouth at her. She looked at where the ice hit the wall, then back at Erin, watching as Jaecen banished something from Erin. When a quick wind rushed through the house, she just continued to watch as Erin let out a shriek and then fell silent.

Odayaka looked at Aliya with her ears perked up as she spoke, tilting her head when she called her a mystic. She did have a good point about it being better to have her as a teacher instead of Jaecen and Kurona...she witnessed herself how strict and tough they can be on their students. However, with Aliya, she didn't know how strict or tough she could be...she doesn't exactly know her too well, except that she was Jaecen's cousin. She looked down at her cup, her ears going down as she drank a little more from it.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 pm
Jaecen Light

Aliya took a look at Odayaka. She looked at the ground before speaking again. "You have nothing to fear from me." She spoke slower, which caused her accent to be less thick. "I'm actually well endowed when it comes to teaching. My master was an excellent teacher. Definitely a rarity in the Light family."
Aliya took a look at her cup and took a sip. "It is a bit odd passing on some of what I know. I'm not used to it but these methods must never be given to anyone that is not trusted by the Light family and the entire Hikari Clan. You don't seem to be hated by either, so... Do you wish to begin?"

Jaecen watched Erin as he lay there still. Jaecen frowned and kicked Erin's foot. "He should be rousing soon."
Erin's head stirred. Jaecen kicked his shoe lightly. "Wake up, clown."
"Unh..." Erin grumbled and sat up, rubbing his face. "Why's i' feel like I got 'it by a truck?"
Nami looked over Jaecen's shoulder and gasped quietly. A smiled crossed her face.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:03 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Liya smiled relaxing. She then felt the air around her. She then realized something
"Hm, I think Kalena left. I think she's scared of being here. I haven't seen her for a few hours now. Oh well. I hope my family are alright. I saw Erin and I'm scared for him."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:14 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi let out a sigh of relief, "Well...that's one problem solved I guess..." she then walked over to Erin and crouched down. She smiled at him then suddenly pinched his cheek, "You had us worried you little...!" she said as she pulled on his cheek a little. But then she stopped, "But...I guess things would've ended up worse if you hadn't encased yourself in ice." she then helped Erin up, and looked over at Nami, "Nami, don't you have anything to say to him as well?"
Namia raised her eyebrows and tilted her head when Liya spoke, "Hm, so Ms. Kalena left? Well...I suppose it's quite all right. I overheard her saying something about the island knowing her presence here...I wonder what that's about. As for your family, I'm sure they're fine...in fact, why don't we go check on them now?"

As Odayaka finished her Lychee drink, she put the cup down and looked at Aliya. She looked down, her ears twitch before she spoke, "W-Well...I do need to improve..." she then looked back up at Aliya, "If it'll help me...then I'm willing to learn." she said, her ears twitch again.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:41 pm
Jaecen Light

Nami ran to him and hugged him. He would have tumbled to the ground, shad he not caught himself with his back foot. "Oi, you twit! Are you tryin' t'hurt me?"
"Shut up." Was all she said.
Erin sighed and hugged her back. Ene peered out behind Jaecen. Erin noticed her and waved her over. Ene grinned and rammed into Erin's side, hugging him. "Ooof. I coulda done without that, thanks."
Jaecen turned on his heel and started towards the stairs.

Meanwhile...

Aliya nodded. She started speaking at a slow pace to keep her accent thin. "Alright. You'll be starting with the magic test. This is something that stupid school should be teaching people." Aliya held out her hand palm up with a stone in it and closed her eyes. "It's fairly simple. Just clear your mind and release magic into your hand. The stone which I hold will adversely tell you which magic you definitely have. Unfortunately, this is more attuned to the four great elements. If it gets heavier, you are an earth magick user. If it gets hotter in your hand, yo're a fire user. If it gets wet, water. And, finally, it'll get lighter if you're an air user."
Aliya waited and the stone began to float gently in her hand. It also became noticeably hotter in the room. She opened her eyes to look at the stone. Once she saw, the stone returned to rest in her hand. "Of course, yours won't float or show heat like that. That's just the amount of energy I have stored up. Won't talk about that right now..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games