Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:55 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"Wow..." she said, her eyebrows raised, "all this happened... while I was sunning? That's... weird." She watched as the little happy Namine floated around in the pool. "So who gave you candy?"[/quote"i got it from the house."

"You sure there isn't anyone else around?" She looked, hoping to find someone else. Namine wasn't really her most favorite person to chat with...
"yep."

She sighed, taking off her sunglasses and getting out from her chair. She wore a black bikini that contrasted with her blonde hair. Her little antennas bounced when she walked up to the edge of the pool. “Mind if I join?” she asked, scanning the waters.
"sure"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"Wow..." she said, her eyebrows raised, "all this happened... while I was sunning? That's... weird." She watched as the little happy Namine floated around in the pool. "So who gave you candy?"[/quote"i got it from the house."

"You sure there isn't anyone else around?" She looked, hoping to find someone else. Namine wasn't really her most favorite person to chat with...
"yep."

She sighed, taking off her sunglasses and getting out from her chair. She wore a black bikini that contrasted with her blonde hair. Her little antennas bounced when she walked up to the edge of the pool. “Mind if I join?” she asked, scanning the waters.
"sure"

"I'll try to not send out any electicty..." she laughed, slowly pushing off the edge into the pool, "let's just say... it wouldn't be good."

Pursue Blue

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:11 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"yep."

"sure"

"I'll try to not send out any electicty..." she laughed, slowly pushing off the edge into the pool, "let's just say... it wouldn't be good."
"yep."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:22 pm
Namine runs around the pool  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:27 pm
((Could I join as my character Xia? ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:32 pm
Sphinx-chan
((Could I join as my character Xia? ^-^))
((sure. its one more way i will this rp will live))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:35 pm
((lol Cool. Alright, I'll think I'll start then..^-^))

Xia layed in a lawn chair wearing a black double cross bikini top and black bikini bottom and black shades perched on her nose, her skin slightly gleaming from the sunscreen. She was relaxing in the sun, watching the other members play around the pool with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:55 pm
Sphinx-chan

Xia layed in a lawn chair wearing a black double cross bikini top and black bikini bottom and black shades perched on her nose, her skin slightly gleaming from the sunscreen. She was relaxing in the sun, watching the other members play around the pool with curiosity.
((i just realized only girls really rp here anymore))namine runs around some more.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:59 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sphinx-chan

((i just realized only girls really rp here anymore))namine runs around some more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:31 pm
aeris came out with an organization robe on but took it off showing her bathing suit and yawns stretching"i havent gone swiming in a long time"  

x iAeris x

Beloved Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:37 pm
((SEE! only girls are in this rp) rofl )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

haha not anymore...  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:51 pm
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

haha not anymore...
((YAY))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

haha not anymore...
((YAY))

alwright, how many girls for 1 guy? mrgreen  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:04 pm
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

haha not anymore...
((YAY))

alwright, how many girls for 1 guy? mrgreen
((lol well i beileve 3 or 4)) Namine walks around spinning then the sugar high ended and she fell asleep.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games