Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:02 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
yeah more than anyone knows of like sometimes i just take a look through my memorys and i find a new power everyone has that ability but sometimes they cant ever use them
"Even me? Hmmm. Well, I'm going to bed, later." Mikun walks off to his room.
later mikum *continues to exorcise
"bye naota" Berry walks off and the mark started to glow a faint red color.
*stops and notices the mark* uh oh not again *starts folowin berry and still not seen by her yet and every she looks behind her he hides*
Berry enters her room and lays down on her bed, and closes her eyes. the mark is glowing brighter now. berry turns back to normal"my head hurts."berry put her hand on her head hoping the pain would go away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:06 pm
hm what should i do let it take over the demon says yes but i say no  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:09 pm
"why won't the pain go away."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:25 pm
let me see let me try to get that thing out of her head *goes into her mind and after a second* ahhhh *clutches down in pain* my head why wont the pain go away even right after im out ahhh it wont stop  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:31 pm
hydra4
let me see let me try to get that thing out of her head *goes into her mind and after a second* ahhhh *clutches down in pain* my head why wont the pain go away even right after im out ahhh it wont stop
Berry starts to cry because is so much pain and she doesn't want to scream.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:32 pm
Mikun sit on his bed, grabs a remote and turns on the television. He found his favorite channel, in a few seconds, the news came on, the ancher-man had anounced, "We interupt this broadcast to bring you a special news report. The entire police station was chasing after a telekenetic child, who caused destruction to 30% of the city, the child was lost a while after. The search still continues. Comming up next--" He turns off the television. "Oh no...if they find out about this, they'll probably turn me in or kill me."  

Miharu Ishimaru

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:37 pm
The pain disappears."finally."Berry turns into a bunny and walks around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
why wont it go away *lets out a really loud scream* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why wont it go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:41 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
why wont it go away *lets out a really loud scream* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why wont it go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"Naota"Berry goes over to him."you went inside my mind, thats why the pain disappeared from me."Berry holds naota closse to her."its ok, just cry."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:43 pm
why..wont..it..go..away....grrr ahhhhhh make it stop selena please big sis make it stop  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:48 pm
hydra4
why..wont..it..go..away....grrr ahhhhhh make it stop selena please big sis make it stop
"shhhh... calm down. im here just cry and the pain with go away."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"shhhh... calm down. im here just cry and the pain with go away."
" " noato?" awww crap whats wrong with him " ok im going in" bixxyl tuned intoto floating darkness to see what was wrong  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:14 pm
*in pain* no dont itll get you to ahhhhhhh grr it wont stop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *holds head in pain*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:15 pm
Drarak walked into the room and said " Whats going on.....Oh hell Naota!"  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:16 pm
hydra4
*in pain* no dont itll get you to ahhhhhhh grr it wont stop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *holds head in pain*

" you dont think im use to them....?' bixyll went into his head and searches around for something  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games