Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:19 am
I don't want to! He reads my story. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:22 pm
... No comment. xd  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:34 pm
sweatdrop I will get around to it.... eventually...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:57 pm
Oh, you mean my story?

Don't worry, it'll be there. The difficulty is that I sometimes get into these writing frenzies, like last week, and they can make it hard to keep up, but you'll have the advantage--no waiting for a month, right Reese?

Now, what chapter was that? Six? Seven? I can't recall.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:03 pm
Thats why when I see a series that I likes.. I wait for a bit for more books to come out. Then get them from the Library.. Because my Library in my house is starting to fill up... along with my over-crowded bookself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:05 pm
Yeah, I have two sets of shelves, one in my closet and one in this beureau thing...adn they're both full of crap. Mostly books. The rest are just lying around...Carri, that crapload of books, (like, seven of them, unknowing onlookers,) is still sitting on my bed.

My entire room is neatly situated on my bed, like a nest. I love it. ><

But my mom makes me clean it. ):  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:25 pm
I have two large bookshelves in my room. Plus shelves above my desk. And a giant comfy beds with like.. 13 pillows and a Bay Window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:27 pm
Wow! It's a big room then?

Mine is pretty big. Which reminds me, I need to move my bed! Thanks, Tak. It's at a diagonal right now and it's killing me, I can't play video games so far away! crying I liked it better when it had white carpet and a blue oriental bedspread, and none of this frikkin' bed crap...just my old metal frame.

Are yu aware of how annoying bedposts are?

One of them got chopped off by my fan! O.o  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:34 pm
My bedspread is a has green, blue and beige in it. No bed posts. Beige, soft carpet. And my walls are covered in things. Posters, articles I wrote or read or loved. Excerpts from books.. quotes.. my own pictures.. It is like a giant messy gallery. With paper everywhere with scrawlings of whatever is floating in my head.. my desk a true writers desk with my computer (Word is always opened) and something is always left half finished on there. But the only place more comfortable then my own room and being outside is matts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:44 pm
I can only agree with you on the computer thing. My word is always open, I don't have a screensaver, and there's always at least three programs open. It's never off, either. My computer is my baby. heart

And my desk has books, papers, drawings, supplies, pencils, a sharpener, etc, on top of it. That and my new flatscreen, a small printer, a keyboard, and a mouse, it's reaaaaaaly crowded. I like it that way, though.

And I keep my room as messy as I can, but my parents feel the need to come in every couple of hours...GODS it's annoying. Or, my mom does. My dad keeps away from this side of the house entirely.

this is my side. It has my piano, my bedroom and bathroom, and my towel closet. There's just the laundry room next to me, which everyone goes into...GAH. And the driveway outside, so I get forewarned when someone's home. ><

I would love to decorate my walls, and I don't see why not, my sister can do it, but I'm not allowed. It isn't fair. I think I might do it anyway, though, just 'cause.  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:55 pm
I've got the master bedroom, because I used to share it with my sisters. Chris had his own room. Now Tammy's in there, and I just share my room with Manda. We've got bunkbeds.

I only have two small (overflowing) bookcases in my room, then three big stuffed ones in the basement.

Then there are the books in my drawers, the ones I keep on my bed, the ones that fell underneath the bed, the ones in my bookbag, the ones I keep at school, and the ones scattered throughout the house. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:00 pm
A house of books, like in Inkheart. Oh, if my parents liked to read.

Would you believe, the only books that aren't in my room are decoration. yes, DECORATION. Some of the greatest books in the world--Great Expectations, Oliver Twist, Peter Pan, Alice and Wonderland, Robin Hood, The Jungle Book, Grimm's Fairy Tales, Pinnochio, the Scarlet Letter--only there to gather dust in my parent's bedroom.

Dispicable.

And there are so many books i want to read, but with limited money and transportation there's only so much a girl can do. Coveted books of the week:

--the His Dark Materials series
--Twilight
--Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce. Or, the first book in that Alanna series.

Likeliness of getting them: about 25% chance.  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:03 pm
*Owns all the Pierce books*

It's good for you to want them. They're blinkin' aswame. cool

Have you read Great Expectations? Did you like Great Expectations? I mean, I know Dickins was a genius and all, but I had to force myself through it. And then I only did it 'cause Kat asked me to. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:18 pm
Nah, I got bored.

But it's a classic, I know it is! eek

It's so sad to want them and know I can't have them...*sigh*

I'm redesigning my room! Wanna help?  

KirbyVictorious

Silent Gospel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 pm
Hello there my names brock i just recently joined this guild as you can tell and well im feeling a bit lazy rigt now so i really dont have much else to say, hope u dont mind sweatdrop  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games