Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:49 pm
Critics also said that Snakes on a Plane was a crap movie. I loved it and I think you guys would too. "Oh, but the name is the plot!" Hell no. The name is the result of the plot. Critics can just go die, they're just paid opinionators, in my opinion.

Biohazard EXTREME
To hell with critics!

Amen, my friend. Amen. xd

Edit: YAHOO FOR POST ON PAGE MM-121! ...Or just 121. o_o; I now declare this... THE HUNTER PAGE! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:59 am
was that movie interactive?  

A5116278

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Anyone still around?

Seems Gaia is getting far too slow again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:40 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Anyone still around?

I'm still here. And I think Gaia restarted to be active now.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:48 pm
Resident Isaka
Mr. Kennedy
Anyone still around?

Maybe I should visit here more often... Everywhere else seems dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:17 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka
Mr. Kennedy
Anyone still around?

You didn't saw in summer, that was really dead! gonk The video gaming forum seems very active now.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

J87

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
J87
hmmm i havnt played FFX but FFX-2 ruined my faith in the FF seires games to come starting with the airship cloths related job system MISSION baced gameplay grrrrrrr cry what happend to FF games like FF6 or FFT that didnt sac story for graphics why square why kingdom hearts also angers me cause these stupid little things a child is killing supoedly destroyed the world of FF WTF like hell sabin cloud tifa locke stezer kain and all the other badass FF charicters would let that happen they would have been like *bumrush* look they all died
Thank you. Sometimes I get the idea that I'm the only one who hates X-2 and the KH series. But give Dirge of Cerberus a try. At the very least the main hero isn't a little kid who fights using a big key.

amen to that and vincent was one of my fave chars from FFVII but his limets being brezerk basicly kept me from useing him main party i used cloud cid tifa FTW  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:09 pm
Resident Isaka
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka
Mr. Kennedy
Anyone still around?

You didn't saw in summer, that was really dead! gonk The video gaming forum seems very active now.

Huh... I'll be around more often then...  

Mr. Kennedy

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:35 pm
I guess people have lives during summer. xDDD; Now that school's coming back, people have nothing better to do after they get home except pop on to the computer? except homework..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:41 pm
i am always around after like 8pm in WA  

J87

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:31 am
I have a job now, and I'll try to post atleast once a day. And school starts soon ............ damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:19 pm
I'll be heading off to college in September. It's out of town, and unless my uncle decides to get High Speed internet, which is what I'll be pushing for, my internet hours will be limited to being at school. So I don't know how often I can be online in the future. I'll try though. We'll see.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:22 pm
Bio's leaving us? crying
I need to cut my internet time back too, due to work and art trades. Working until 8 pm, being online until 1 am and drawing until 3 am is taking its toll.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:39 pm
Oh god I hate when I bite off more commissionas than I can chew.
And I am planning on getting Dirge Of Cerebus, I liked Vincent since I first watched FF7 played through when I was younger.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:30 pm
Yeah school is killing my internet time too. gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games