Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:41 pm
"That's ENOUGH!" Blaze yelled, his eyes glowing a faint red, "I have had enough of this, I am NOT going to let undead ruin my new home!" He summoned up his flame sword and held it at his side to let it charge from his anger.

Fang saw the sword and immediately knew what was happening, "HIT THE DECK!" he warned and hit the ground, as to not get killed by Blaze's attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm
Demitre smiled at Natsume. "We have to get this work done though." He sighed. As he said that, the strange creature bellowed.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Demitre's ears went a bit deaf from that but then he heard

"HIT THE DECK!"

As he heard that as well, he yanked Natsume to the ground and she fell on top of him. "Get down.....uhhh, what is he Natsume? Tell him to get down NOW please?" He held her there to try and keep her safe.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm
Natsume opened her mouth to tell Kelpie to get down but he spoke before she could. "I'll be fine. I'll shield you two from the attack...Demitre...no feeling up on my girl while she's on you, got it?" Kelpie asked as he turned his back to the two and faced the attack. Natsume stuttered for a moment and gasped at his comment about her being his girl. "Who ever said that I was your girl?" she asked before he came over and pushed her head into Demitre's shirt before walking back to block the attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm
Demitre's heart sank a tiny bit as he heard the guy's comment and he frowned a bit and then smiled and laughed a bit. "Alright then man" He said and acted like he was feelin Natsume up.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm
Talon saw what Blaze was doing and swooped down to push Esteban and Chris down before Fang said anything. He then landed face first in the dirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 pm
Natsume picked up a rock and threw it at Kelpie, hitting him in the back of the head. He turned and almost growled when he realized it was her who had thrown the rock. "Possessive jerk...I'm not your girl, so back off!" she yelled before she pretended to kiss Demitre. She winked at Demitre, hoping he'd play along.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm
In his mind, Shintsu laughed, letting only Natsume hear him. Demitre smiled at Natsume and mouthed "Odd time to play at a time like this" so the guy couldn't hear. He motioned for the dude to go. "Go on man, i think she has enough protection riiighht heeerree." He chuckled.

In the corner of his eye he noticed the bird man swoop down and aerial tackle the caretaker and the glowing dagger lady and muttered, "Awww hell this must be bad."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Angel hit the ground almost as soon as Fang said anything. She added a small shield to herself just in case.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm
Demitre eyed the oddball that just dropped in, "What the hell?" He looked up into the sky, curious if it will pop something or someone out again soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm
Natsume smiled back and mouthed "I know, but it's his punishment for being so dang possessive." so that Kelpie wouldn't get ticked off. She heard him growl when Demitre dismissed him. "I wouldn't do that...Kelpie doesn't like people ordering him around." she whispered into his ear.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Demitre chuckled. "Kelpie?" He stifled his laughter. "Either way im just messing with im, if he werent here, we wuld both be dead. He also help you get me outta there." He turned his head to the guy. "Thanks for saving my but back there man. No hard feelings eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm
"Dragon's...." Blaze said, his sword blazing like a forest fire, "FURY!" He yelled as he spun once then swung his his sword in a complete circle, in the wake of his sword, a powerful blast of fire erupted. A circle wider than the mansion was made around them and then out of no where columns of fire came out of the ground in random places of Little Necropolis, charring all in the way of the flames. Blaze stood there, his eyes covered in shadow, and hunched over.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm
Natsume winced when he laughed at Kelpie's name. "I wouldn't laugh...he likes to eat humans, only I wouldn't let him eat you...His name for his human form is Cain." she said softly though she was glad that they made up as Kelpie sighed and muttered 'Whatever, human.' Natsume nodded at Esteban's request and stood up. "Cain, we're going to need some help."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm
In Demitre's mind, Shintsu muttered a small curse and Demitri blacked out a bit, his pupils dialated completely and his eyes glowed red. A light red aura glowed around Natsume, Kelpie, and Demitre. It also extended out to Estaban, the human wolf, the bird man and the dagger lady. Shintsu muttered, "This beast would have killed us all..."  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games