Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:28 am

"Uh. Thanks and sorry." He said with guilty grin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:31 am

giggles quietly on her desk " an A+ that's amazing......"

kaname342

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:39 pm

Tor good job. biggrin

Oh and guess what I get to do the chunni exams I am so happy.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:10 pm

- Looks down at the floor- Tor were not on the same team your on team one I am on team five I guess we weren't ment to be on the same team. I guess were enemyes now huh?

xDPGx joe xmobx

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:01 pm

"Not really." Tor shrugs. "We're on different teams, but that doesn't mean that we can't be allies." He glances up at the ceiling and scratched his chin. "I guess it would really just depend on the situation."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:23 am

He gave the test back to molly and it had a B and then one to the ether girl and it had a B. "ok now we will lern a ninjutsu called Mizu no Muchi the Water Whip." he did some hand signs and a water wipe apears in his hand now he hits molly on the head "it is good for close up and fare range now you three try to do the jutsu. it is a easy one." he smiled

Yondaime11

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:27 pm

Ouch that hurt teach.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:05 pm

does the same hand signs teacher did and water whip appears" yay I did it!"

kaname342

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:14 pm

"Mizu no Muchi." Tor mutters doing the hand signs. A appeared whip of water wrapped itself around his hand.'Its similiar to the water manipulation jutsu' He thoght to himself with a grin.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:26 pm

"This also can shock the enemy if it gets a hold of them," he added raping it around molly and an electric shock came at her.

Yondaime11

kaname342

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:47 pm

kaname giggles quietly
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 am

What is this pick on molly day?

xDPGx joe xmobx

kaname342

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:59 pm

"lol, no necessarily..." kaname states
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:47 pm

Treiz knocks on the classroom door and walks in. "Hello my name is Treiz im new at the acadamy as you can see. where should I sit."

grindzy

Minesae Hiromu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:01 pm

*A teenage boy with teal hair hanging down under a black striped aqua hat walks into the classroom behind Treiz, catching the edge of the door with quick reflexes just before it closes on him, he pushes the door open and enters the classroom. He has an odd set of fake cat ears coming out of his hat, and his blue-teal eyes were shaded under his hat, till he walked out into the light of a window, his relaxed eyes brightening to a light teal hue. He spoke not a word and sat down at an empty desk, taking off his small sidebag with his bandaged arms and placing it by his side, out of sight from the front of the classroom. He studied the teachers jutsu, the 'Mizu no Muchi', 'water whip'. He could possibly transform this into something else, but no one would know what that something else was till he actually performed it, he was an exceptional case when it came to water jutsu.....*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games