Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:31 pm
aro got up from the impact"dammit!"aro said with a demon like tone in his voice and he dashed after camton.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 am
((I used the jutsu BEFORE the fight... so basically it does not count YET and I have not turned the clay in my mouth into a jutsu YET so you see not yet broken any rules AND I DID NOT DETONATE THEM YET! edit that I said they would FLOCK towards you and how much force it would take to detonate there was no mention of me using a handseal to detonate them.

EDIT IT THE BOTH OF YOU))  

ACsweetpea

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:34 am
(sorry sweatdrop o and ronnel i`m not sayin i won`t do it but i have to be honest i HATE the "system" but you know everybody dose to)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:01 pm
((Believe me, I know. It's making quite a few problems, and recently got my first RPC killed because someone who wanted to hlep me didn't understand it. Either way, we have to use it. Also, I editted my post to account for what AC explained -Sorry AC, never dealt with your kekkei genkai before so I don't know the nuances of it-, so you need to fix yours as well Aro.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 pm
((and you thought I was serious about blowing up the hospital. I also dislike the system... i mean there are jutsu that supposedly exaust you after using but with that system it does not...))

Tera saw what happened and the birds stopped the paient from falling.
"Aro lets go" Tera said not caring if Aro followed or now and she quickly followed as she picked up her flail.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm
((Camton equals a psycho shinobi. He would do that, so he expects someoen else would to. And also, I personally feel defensive of hospitals so regard threats to them seriously. *shrugs* And the system is set to where chuunin can learn Kage level moves... sad. And dangerous. There's a reason they're set above. But as I said, the system has been accepted. But if a lot of problems start happening, they may edit it.
EDIT: You two, one of you may want to go to the springs. The second snow shinobi working with me, Aro you remember Hibiki, is there right now praising my destruction of it. So if AC follows me she can deal with Camton while Aro fights Biki.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:26 pm
aro got up and followed tera out the hospital.

(i would like to gang up on someone but if we split up and fight deferent ppl then it would end faster.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:43 pm
((You can decide. AC's Tera is already heading to the Cafe to fight with Camton. If you go to the Springs you'll be dealing with Biki alone, and should be able to deal with her easier. Your decision.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:45 pm
(Biki is dead, Koi killed him.)

Koi walked into the destroyed hospital. "Meh." Koi grunted as he dropped Arp onto a bed. He hooked up an IV to him, trying to keep him alive. He then put in some pain stabilizers through the IV's input outlet. Koi then walked away letting the nurses help him out. Whatever nurses were alive. Koi then turned around and pulled the IV out of Aro's arm. He put him back over his shoulder and began to walk away. "I may not like you too much, but you still need to live."

(I'll post where we are heading at the gates.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 am
Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
Bandages can mean the difference between life and death but unfortunately bandages can run out. Medical nin have learned to make temporary bandages from their surroundings. Objects such as grass, sand, water and many others can be woven together over a wound to create a temporary bandage. The bandage lasts for about five minutes without a supply of chakra from the medical nin.

[1/5]
Sorcam walked into the hospital, hoping to learn from the medic-ninja how to heal wounds quickly. He wandered around and soon found a free ninja, who agreed to teach him. Sorcam was handed a scroll and shown a demonstration of the Bandage Skill.
[2/5]
Sorcam tried Gantai no Jutsu, summoning water from the air to make the bandage. He was led to a patient's room to practice...after the patient's consent, of course.
[3/5]
Sorcam tried the jutsu, causing the bandage to wrap around the man's arm, where he had a semi-large cut. The man gasped a little as the water pulled more blood out of the wound, and Sorcam pulled it off quickly.
[4/5]
Sorcam tried again, and this time, it held onto the man's arm and stopped the bleeding. The man sighed and chuckled a little bit before engaging Sorcam in conversation.
[5/5]
Sorcam held a constant supply of chakara going to the bandage, and it stayed on for a full hour, while Sorcam talked to the man. He then had to leave so that they could replace the bandage with a fresh one. He was led to another room.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:31 am
Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
While it is possible for anyone to do CPR without chakra, this technique is an improvement. By holding their hands over a patient’s chest a shinobi is able to use chakra to very carefully massage the heart and lungs in to functioning. This technique is not effective if for some reason the air passage is blocked, it does not provide oxygen or blood, only forces air in and out of the lungs and makes the heart continue to beat. A Chuunin is able to perform this technique on two patients at once if the need should arise. This technique requires that patients be unconscious and still before it will work and as such it will not work to disrupt the breathing and heart rate of anyone who is awake.

[1/5]
The medical shinobi walked Sorcam through the halls, explaining the next jutsu. They turned a corner of the hospital and walked past three nurses before turning into a patient's room and shown the jutsu.
[2/5]
Sorcam watched as the shinobi preformed the jutsu on the man, using his chakara to massage the heart and lungs of the patient to get him to breath. The ninja went into detail of how this helped get the patient to breath.
[3/5]
Sorcam was motioned up to the patient, and the ninja placed Sorcam's hands in the correct places, telling him the exact amount of chakara needed. He placed his hands on Sorcam's to guide them and to regulate the chakara.
[4/5]
The medical nin told Sorcam to adjust his chakara level, and, when that was done, let go of his hands.
[5/5]
Sorcam was preforming the jutsu very well, and the patient was breathing steadily. The medic smiled and led Sorcam out of the room to the next patient.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 am
Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

[1/5]
Sorcam was led to a room with a patient with many cuts on his body. The medic nin first told Sorcam what had happened to the man, and asked the man if he could use him for medical training. The man shrugged and mumbled "Why not?"
[2/5]
The medic walked over to the man's arm and pulled off a bandage from a relatively minor wound, but the man hissed a little, and the wound began to bleed. Sorcam watched at the ninja demonstrated the jutsu, and explained how it worked.
[3/5]
The ninja closed back up the bandage and pulled off another one, resulting with another hiss of pain from the man. Sorcam walked over and tried the jutsu, but only a small amount of blood clotted before being washed away.
[4/5]
Sorcam tried again, and the blood slowly clotted before healing up. The ninja smiled at Sorcam and turned to one larger bandage. When it opened, the wound gushed blood, and the ninja told the man he'd be fine. Sorcam walked over to it and began to clot it up as the ninja forcefully held the man down.
[5/5]
Sorcam finished clotting the wound after several minutes, and the ninja quickly let go of the man and grabbed Sorcam's arm. He literally pulled him out of the room and ran down the corridor with the man's angry words at their back.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 am
Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal)
This technique does not cure a poisoning; it simply extracts a portion of the poison and prevents immediate death. This technique allows a medical nin enough time to prepare an antidote for the poison. This technique can also be used to slow down the effects of a poison used against the medical nin so as to give them time to escape or prepare an antidote for themselves. A patient will still die from a lethal poison even if this technique is used if the poison is not treated. This technique is less effective against highly advanced poisons.

[1/5]
Sorcam was led in a closet to hide from the angry man. They slipped out and went to a room labeled 'Employees Only', where the medic ninja pulled out a vial of purple liquid.
[2/5]
The ninja explained that the vial was only a coloured water, so Sorcam relaxed after he explained that he would have to remove it from his body. The medical ninja injected it into his body with a syringe and began to lead Sorcam on of what to do.
[3/5]
Sorcam concentrated and tried pulling the coloured water from the wound. He failed, though, and only pulled up some of the ninja's lunch.
[4/5]
Trying again, Sorcam pulled up a tiny amount of the coloured water. The ninja encouraged him to try again, and he did.
[5/5]
Sorcam finally pulled out all of the coloured water. The ninja's congratulations were cut short because of a banging on the door from the angry man, who had heard their voices. The two looked at each other and then at the roof, where they climbed up on a desk and a drawer to get into the ventilation shafts and crawled away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:22 am
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)
The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all Medical Nin, it is not possible to advance past stage three without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries.

[1/5]
As they were crawling through the vent, the medic ninja began to explain the Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui. He went over the amount of chakara needed in the ball and what it could heal.
[2/5]
The two ninja crawled into an old janitor's closet on the other side of the hospital. They wiped themselves off and Sorcam noticed he had some cuts on his body. The medical ninja went over again how to use the Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui.
[3/5]
The ninja grabbed Sorcam's arm and demonstrated the Healing Hands Technique, healing up some of the minor cuts and scrapes.
[4/5]
He let go of Sorcam's hand to let Sorcam heal himself. Sorcam lifted up his left arm and tried healing the cuts, but they only half-healed.
[5/5]
Sorcam tried again, and a ball of healing chakara covered his hands and fully healed all of his wounds.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:57 am
Chishio Tensou no Jutsu (Blood Transfusion Skill)
Loss of blood is a serious condition, and not very uncommon one in the shinobi battlefield. When a person reaches such a dangerous state, a medical nin can ease their symptoms by using this jutsu. First, the medical nin places a surgically precise cut on the patient and then another cut on the donor. The donor and the recipient must have their respective cuts within six inches of each other; this is typically accomplished by cutting their opposing arms and having them lay beside each other. The medical nin then forms a sphere of chakra between the two cuts drawing out blood from both patients and altering it so that the blood type of the donor matches that of the recipient. It is important to remember that taking more than 1 pint of blood from a donor is extremely dangerous, even with the loss of only 1 pint of blood the donor may suffer from dizziness and fatigue.

[1/5]
Sorcam was then led by the medical shinobi to a room with two people. One of them was pale due to the loss of blood, and the other was the blood donor. About a pint of blood was needed to successfully heal the injured man.
[2/5]
The medical ninja began explaining to Sorcam how the jutsu worked and what it was used for. He put the two people next to each other and showed Sorcam how to preform the jutsu.
[3/5]
Sorcam cut two incisions on one arm of both men, and placed them next to each other.
[4/5]
Sorcam made a ball of chakara in between the two with his hands, and he began to change the blood type from the donor to the person who was receiving the blood.
[5/5]
The blood, now the injured man's blood type, went into his cut and restored his lost blood.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games