Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karasu8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:14 pm
Hello, I'm Karasu! I often find myself going by Morbid Alex or Alexx in the real world and Internet. I'm sixteen, a freelance writer, and a medical student at a vocational high school. I'm, obviously, an anime/manga fan and a fan of Gaia Online. I joined November 24, 2004 and have been on and off since then. I love pocky, green tea, chocolate, yaoi or yuri doujinshi, coffee, energy drinks, and fanfiction. I spend almost all of my time on the Internet writing, roleplaying, blogging, and designing. My graphic design skills aren't the best in the world, but I'm proud to say that I can as least accomplish something.

If I were to win the giveaway, I'd probably shoot for my 'dream avatar' and donate some of it to my friends or people who really need it. I'd learn how to multiply and expand that money and share it. I'm not the greedy type, really. And even, if I could figure it out, how to keep from spending it and keep it growing, then I'd send a large donation here. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:40 pm
My name is OrangeJuiceXXX but I also go by the name of Nicole, or Nikki for short. I'm 16 years old and live in the USA. I'm a decent student when it comes to school and get by with what I can. I try to be nice to people and help them when I can but sometimes my temper does get the best of me.

I really don't care that much to keep the gold for myself if I ever do win anything, as I tend to give it away to others that needs it more then I do. I'm content with what my avi's wearing although I wouldn't mind getting one or two of the more expenisve items. biggrin

If there is anything else you need to know about me don't hesitate to ask.  

OrangeJuiceXXX

Terrors Wrath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:34 pm
I'm Terrors Wrath. I'm 16 1/2 and I'm a female. razz I'm just keeping this plain and simple.

If I had that kind of gold, I'd probably split it off with my friends who are newer to gaia. I wouldn't mind gold. But I get gold everyday with all my posting. I have no life. xD Alot of my friends don't have that kind of time so they'd want it more than me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:53 pm
Hi! smile  

G(aia) Godess

Alruna The Rose Succubus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:54 pm
Hello I'm Kairi Nice to meet all of you I hope to be a good member of this guild and I hope to have fun! I am willing to help people If i can Right now I am questing my sig has my dream avie in it So I hope to have a good time here

Kairi  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm
I'm Mysterious Beast Arietta. I wanted my avi to be Arietta from Tales of the Abyss. A friend of mine gave me the link to this guild so I signed up. I don't think I'll win anything and that's ok I like my avi my friends helped me with it so I was done the second day so I guess I'd pay them back.  

Mysterious Beast Arietta

Mew_Emari-chan19

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:36 pm
Hiiii! XD mrgreen 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:02 pm
My names Krisy I'm 18 my birthday is Oct 22. I love anime, gaming, ringette, art, music, reading. and I wisj for world peace lol. sweatdrop but the saiyuki movie will do too.  

DancenRain

OMG sprinkle POPTART

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:10 pm
RAWR
i is kakashi!!!!!
I LUvvLes cheeSE!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:54 pm
yo I am Uchiha Chaos and I am a RP person  

KOE House mule01

dinoWHAUR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:43 pm
Hi, ArmmageddonXIII, my name doesnt really specify on me, I come from a Prominetly white neighborhood in Penn. Im not gonna give away all my information, but a few things, Ummmm

- Likes Sports, Semi-Athletic

- Video Game Player

- Wii Owner

- Gaia Veteran for almost 2 years, on 2 Different Accounts

- GDer For Life

- In Many Guilds (Active in all)

Thats just a few of the things, if you want to know more, We could probably have a pm convo...

Peace

~ Arma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:50 pm
u can call me Tho.i got here cause i wana win n help my self with my questi n after the quest n will donate to a friend  

Tho-Kun

BEARCLAW MMMM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:42 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:59 pm
I am Ishvara. Few know my real name, and in the world of the internet, I try to keep it that way.

I am not sure what I would do with the winnings if I won them, I would probably spend it on me, and the few close friends that I have. I happen to be older than 18 and younger than 25.

I also don't like telling too much about myself to complete strangers. It makes me feel weird.

So yeah, that's about all I can think of to say.

PM me to know more, I don't bite.  

Ishvara

Shirtless Elocutionist

SugaBear66

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:13 am
Hi, I'm Sha , I guess I have to tell I little about myself. I'm over 20 from MS . I am a wife and mother of three.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games