Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:05 pm

Yoder
Wow! Is that hair style one of the new one's, Goosey? It's shaded so well compared to some of the older hairstyles. I complememnt the admins on their good job with it.

Yeah, its one of the new hairstyles. Actually, it looks like my mohawk when I put it in a ponytail and brush it forward... sweatdrop

Its rather an interesting hairstyle, but this gaia version looks a bit better wink
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:02 pm

Galdrea
Ivellias
Galdrea
Yoder
*brakes hand through cofin lid, grasping cookie fragments* Yum, cookies.

*ressurects himself because of the delicious cookies* 'm back, did you miss me? Eh, probbaly not. 5 minutes isn't that long after all.
*glomps* YAYNESS!!!

*pouts, wanting such a happy glomp, goes to kill self....<.< sweatdrop *
*tackle-glomps* IVEL-SAMA!!!! ^_^

^___^

Micaelae

Micaelae

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:05 pm

Aisling Fallenfeather
*pokes Ivel-sama and shakes her finger at him*

Suicide ish not teh answer!!

*begins wandering around the marketplace looking for purple shtuff*

yesh Goosey<.<*sighs*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:09 pm

HAIR! blaugh NOW I LOOK LIKE MYSELF IRL!!!!

Gizem

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:34 am

Coolness, maybe I'll check out some new hair, although you couldn't se any of them anyway. Whoa, more hairstyles. Fun!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:09 am

I'm concidering getting the lolita hairstyle... only problem is the black isn't actually black gonk

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:12 am

W00T, new look. I achieved this by just stripping off old items, and replacing a few with ones that weren't being used. This is actually the first time anyone has seen the slightest bit of my avis skin since it became completely covered.

I know, I used to have gray flame hair, but that was too green/blue, so I switched to this "black" flame hair. I don't mind that it is slightly bluish, though. It kind of goes better.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:13 am

ello all.....i havent been here in a while, busy with other stuff. ^_^

Evellynn

TheKnightmare

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:32 am

Yoder
The game looks like it is being made in RPG Maker 2k/2k3.

~~~~~

the comic is hilarious! *dies laughing*

it is... what of it...?

rolleyes
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:52 am

Hello all! I am Saladru, I used to be TruthLoveandKindness, altough I won't be carrying him on, so kill him off from your stories!
*Bows*
So how is everyone?

Saladru

Kiwisticks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:20 pm

Hello all, sorry I haven't been on lately; the toolbar thingy hasn't been working for me. ><
Tonight at midnight I can't eat until after noon tomorow due to a doc appointment, upper GI and catscan. Wish me luck!

Theses hairstyles rock! I look like my Aunt Shryll now only she has gray hair! ^-^
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:04 pm

Welcome all!
I'm Jess, but I've also come pasted as Spork or Fluffy. Actually ... anything that involves the word Spork or Fluffy is most likely me. sweatdrop

Haha, oh yeah. I so fricken accident prone, or basicly just stupid. After being told many times not do anything stupid at the mountain ... I went snowboarding, and broke my wrist. And now I'm fricken stuck with one hand to type with. scream

I should live in a bubble, it'll help me from not hurtting myself.

HYPN0TiK

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:43 pm

HYPN0TiK
Welcome all!
I'm Jess, but I've also come pasted as Spork or Fluffy. Actually ... anything that involves the word Spork or Fluffy is most likely me. sweatdrop

Haha, oh yeah. I so fricken accident prone, or basicly just stupid. After being told many times not do anything stupid at the mountain ... I went snowboarding, and broke my wrist. And now I'm fricken stuck with one hand to type with. scream

I should live in a bubble, it'll help me from not hurtting myself.

My mother is the most accident-prone person I know.... And, as all mothers and daughters are, I'm related to her...
But, I dont think i've ever broken a bone before! ^-^ Just.. er... dishes, and tables, and other things.... sweatdrop

*patpats Sporky*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:10 pm

It's been awhile, but I'm back. Not sure why...if you remember me, and are mad I left, now's your time to flame the psychotic pumpkin sweatdrop

Teh Bandit King

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:13 pm

Kraven Krowz
It's been awhile, but I'm back. Not sure why...if you remember me, and are mad I left, now's your time to flame the psychotic pumpkin sweatdrop

*Glomps, than runs off to read her book some more*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games