Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12142 12143 12144 12145 12146 12147 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 pm

That's gotta be fake. They wouldn't edit it and then have the music cut out like that if they knew it was going to happen. I mean it's not like they edit it as they're playing it and then save it like that or anything. I'm sure they would have gone "oh hey that kid died let's NOT put this up or send it in for editing"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Owwin
Orphie
It's confusing. If it's not fake, why take the time to edit it, but if it's fake, why even do it in the first place if you know it's gonna be horrible?
Gotta admit though. If that was real, that ******** died doing one of the best pranks I have ever seen.
xD

I tried researching it a little bit, and I've found mostly forums and comments with mixed results. Most people aren't giving any insightful stuff, but one person did say "its real it was on the news for like a month" and two others said "this was a spoof to a russian tv program, it's fake." and "It's fake. They would never air that on tv if it were real."

For my piece of mind, I'm going with the "fake" option.

Orphie

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Given the intro to whatever site.net, I'd say it's just a gag some website made.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Orphie
xD

I tried researching it a little bit, and I've found mostly forums and comments with mixed results. Most people aren't giving any insightful stuff, but one person did say "its real it was on the news for like a month" and two others said "this was a spoof to a russian tv program, it's fake." and "It's fake. They would never air that on tv if it were real."

For my piece of mind, I'm going with the "fake" option.
If it was on the news then why would they even show the other people and have the upbeat music in the first place. Something is fishy.

Owwin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:22 pm

After all this time, I've finally been able to match Mothbite's skirt to my color scheme.

With my face.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:23 pm

In my opinion, that was too far to take any joke. It's just unsettling.

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Well, I'm going to bed. Later.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Night, Orphie!

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Night, Orphie! x3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
After all this time, I've finally been able to match Mothbite's skirt to my color scheme.

With my face.

It really sounds perverted what you're saying.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TooHyphy

Night Orph.
That video is unsettling. I was like, "Oh, ha ha, that's pretty awesome."
"That guy looks kinda angry."
"...O_O..."
Though I've seen worse.

Quote:

Guilds Changes
Over the next few week you'll be seeing one small feature addition and a bunch of UI tweaks to guilds.

We think that people are overwhelmed by the number of guilds, and the difficulty in finding an appropriate one, so we're adding the capability for guild captains to add keywords to their guilds -- that is, five words or phrases that best represent your vision for the guild.

This is part of a longer term plan to make it much easier for us to promote guilds to people; we can, for example, offer them likely guilds based on the interests that they've filled out on their profile.

I always hear from people that keep asking us to do something about guilds, so this is a good chance to demonstrate that guilds are important to you -- fill out the keywords for your guild! We're hoping to get a good set of keywords so that when we turn on keyword searching for the users, they'll be able to find stuff.

(Another way of looking at this: if you fill out your keywords, you'll have an advantage over every other guild that does not fill out the keywords).

The reason guilds hasn't been updated in a while is that it's running on an substantially different source base than forums. It's been on our list of things to renovate; it's just a lot of work that needs to be done to migrate it over, and we're trying to prioritize it against everything else that needs to be done.

Sauce

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 pm

One more
Quote:
Just as a heads up, part of why I'm also very busy is because Fallen Wish is heading towards completion within the next several evolutions. Please expect some... interesting things! 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Maybe I've been so far corrupted, I did something not normal of me, and meant it that way?

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

My name isn't Adam We!

.. Or is it?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12142 12143 12144 12145 12146 12147 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games