Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:37 pm
Klaash looked down after Tsshyeiah had left, still angered. He felt useless, but wanted to help. He wasn't ready to forgive Lilli, either, but he didn't want her to die because of him. "What, Ben?" Klaash asked, running a hand through his jagged hair, He inhaled, and entered his room, staring at Lilli's exhausted face. Klaash didn't know weaither to ask if she was okay or just leave. Where would he go, anyway? She was in his bed and it's not like he'd sleep on the floor.

He decided that sleep wouldn't be vastly important now. He could survive a day or two without sleep. He didn't really need it anyway. "What do you want me to do?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:47 pm
"I just wanted to talk to you. Lilli isn't acting like she should. I'll even say, yeah that was pretty whore-ish of her. I don't understand why she'd do that, but still Tuesday didn't help coming and trying to kill you, and her. I'm sorry for what she's done to you. Please, don't be to hard on her, she's had it hard enough. I'm not expecting you to forgive her, because of what she did. I don't think she'll be planning on doing anyhting like this ever again. She's just ruining her own life this way. And she'll realize what she's doing." Ben sighed. "Please do stay here until she wakes up though, which should be less time than Tuesday said. Probably a half an hour. Maybe less. She'll need to explain, don't, if you do, forgive her yet." Ben said. He walked over to Bou and carried her out, he was going to take her to her room. Ben shut the door behind himself.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:49 pm
[I Got to get off. I'll be back later though. Fer sure.
I'm going babysitting. Sorry 'Bigail. I love you!!
Love you too, Ori and Haru. ++NIKKI!]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:58 pm
Amane looked down the hall at Tuesday. Then back down at her hands covered with blood.
She sobbed into her hands, getting her face and white hair bloody.
Once she calmed down she stumbled to stand up.
"Ben..Please watch Takeru...I have to leave." She said and ran around the corner and up the stairs.
Cool air surrounded her once she got out on the roof. She took a deep breath.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:37 pm
"Alright, Amane." Ben said before she ran off. Ben turned Bou so that she was on his right shoulder. He bent over and with his left hand alone, lifted Tuesday off the floor and onto his left shoulder. I'll Bou to her room, and then Tuesday to his because I'm not just going to sit here and wait... Ben walked down the stairs, easily, carrying both of them. He went down one flight and walked down the hallway to Bou's room which was right of his.. Klara's was on the left.
Ben balanced Tuesday on his left shoulder so he could open the door to Bou's room. He opened it and stepped in. Ben carefully set her on her bed in a comfortable position and walked out, turning off her light and shutting her door. Ben shifted Tuesday into his arms, as if carrying a sleeping infant.
Ben descended the next staircase, leading to the first floor. He took the quickest route to Tuesday's room so he could help patch up Tuesday's neck, it was bleeding all over him.
Ben laid Tuesday down on his bed and walked into his bathroom. Ben pulled out a handful of rags, gauze, anticeptic and then a needle and thread. Ben wished that he too, had healing abilities like Bou. Traditional first-aid was all he knew though. It would have to last until Bou would wake up. Darn it, i should have brought her down here... oh well. Ben thought as he sat next to Tuesday's bleeding body. He set the towels under Tuesday's neck to soak up the blood.
Ben cleaned the wound Lilli had punctured in his neck with the anticeptic, then wrapped it in the gauze.
It soaked thought again and again, until finally it stobbed bleeding! Ben was glad it stopped. He wrapped Tuesday's neck in clean gauze and wrapped it in doctor's tape to secure it. He decided he wouldn't sew it up, he'd leave that to Bou when she woke up. Satisfied with his doctoring, Ben put away the supplies and washed his bloody hands. Ben turned off the lights and walked back up the stairs to the 3rd floor.
Ben found a towel cupboard and wiped up all the blood Lilli and Tuesday had spilled. Ben thought he'd done a fairly decent job and threw the blood soaked towels into a laundry shoot.
Weh finished, Ben walked back to the place he'd picked up Tuesday, awaiting Amane's return. Wonder what happened to her...made her un off like that. Ben sighed and leaned against the wall. He blew the hair out of his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:26 pm
[[ D: STOP MAKING YOUR CHARACTERS DITCH US, ORI.]]

Before Klaash could say anything, Ben and Amane had left. Klaash sighed, unknowning weither he should be angry or sad. He rolled his eyes and walked closer to his bed, where Lilli was currently sleeping. She looked rather hurt, maybe she was having a bad dream, but there was nothing Klaash could do. Just wait for her. Yippie... He thought sarcasticly. She also dies on me and I just have to wait for her to wake up. That b*****d Tuesday did this to her, and now he has to get saved as well. This is all a load of crap....

Klaash walked up to his desk and pulled out the maple wood chair, spining around so that it faced his bed. He slumped in his chair, leaning forwards with his hands on his face. The room was so unusally silent that he could hear Lilli's lungs refill then empty themselves with fresh oxygen.

With his icy hands on his face, things started to become clear to him. This is all my fault isn't it? I mean, if I had never fallen in love with Lilli, Klara would never have been hurt... and I wouldn't have to deal with Tuesday...Lilli wouldn't be hurt, either.... As Tsshyeiah says, I need to do more around this massive house........Xellious hardly leaves his room, but now he's got Iori...Maybe she'll make him come out every once in a while and fix up the place. Yeah, that'd be good....Celleia's gone. He reminded himself unexpectantly. "I can't believe he killed her..." Klaash mumbled through gritted teeth. That was Tuesday's fault, too! He needs to die...

[[ O: Should I make Klaash kill Tuesday? No, lameness. ;D Lawl. No SRSLY, should I? I mean, I don't have to, but Klaash does have reasons to.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:29 am
Lilli dreamt of recent events that'd taken place in her life. She thinking, unconsiously of what she's have to do when she awoke.

Her eyes opened. "Klaash.." Lilli said, her voice soft, feeble. "I'm sorry for what I did. I know I lied to you, cheated you. I was being irrational. Not thinking straight. I don't know what happened to me.. my body moved like my mind didn't care to control what it decided to do. I'm sorry I've hurt you. I'm sorry that I was literally being a whore. I'm sorry for all the stuff I've done here which has ended in hurting anyone." Lilli paused. "I really want you to know, that I do not love Tuesday anymore. As i did before. To me, he is now just a person who has tried to kill me, I have done the same to him." Lilli inhaled, rubbing her temples.
"I'm sorry, Klaash, I really am... Even though you may not want to accept it, I am. I love you. I did a stupid thing." Lilli felt like crying, but didn't, Klaash probably hated her right now. He wouldn't care. "I would hope you will someday find it in your heart to forgive me.. But if you don't I guess I deserve it. I hope if you do forgive me, we might be together again..Because, I've never honestly been happier than been being with you." Lilli stopped talking, she felt dizzy. It was probably from nearly bleeding to death. Lilli grimaced, waiting for Klaash's response. If he did hate her now, she's just have to bare how much it tore at her insides.

[[For the next couple days, Lilli is going to be in Zombie mode. Like hardly exerting energy to even keep herself alive. She in these next couple days will act just like she doesn't care about herself. She's gonna figure there's no one holding her up.. she's resorting back to her old self...
Depressed, alone, quiet, and hopeless. *shrugs* Lilli is just trying to ruin her life if the one she loves is going to hate her.. she'll just accept the fact and let it eat her.]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:44 am
[[Wait. O.o Was Lilli awake or was it a dream? I'll go with her being awake. >_>lll]]

Klaash's eyes were closed as Lilli apologized. There was a long pause as Lilli waited for him to say something, and he to think of what to say. The prolonged silence was almost deafening. He didn't raise his head, but never the less, he spoke. "I know what you are sorry..."

"I know that you love me."

"I know Tuesday screwed up both of our lives."

He paused again, inhaling and assembling his thoughts. This time, he lifted his head, gazing at Lilli.

"I know that I love you."

"I know that I'm happy with you, and I can forget about Celleia's death."

"But I also know that I'm not ready to forgive you, yet."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:53 am
[[BUT BUT....NO! Tuesday MUST LIVE~!!♥]]

Amane stepped up onto the roof and filled her lungs with the cool night air. She sighed deeply.
"I'm so sorry." She said to herself then wiped the tears off her face. Slowly she got down off the edge of the roof and walked back down the stairs to where Ben was.
"I'm sorry." She said quietly.

Tuesday stirred in his sleep.
"Wha....The hell?" He said in darkness. Slowly he moved his ********!" He said in a hushed voice and lay his head back down. His clothes were still soaked from blood. Tuesday turned on his side and fell off the bed. He landed on his hands.
Slowly he got up onto his feet and walked around the manor until he found where the scene happened.
Amane, Ben and Klaash were all standing. It looked like Amane and Ben just showed up.
There was a thick tension in the air between Tuesday and Klaash.
Tuesday sighed a deep sound as his back hit the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:13 am
Tuesday heard Lilli speaking to Klaash.
I said I was sorry. I stood by her side. I waited. I tried so hard.
She won't ever, never again love you for what you did. You tried to kill her. You tried to kill Klaash. You killed her sister. You left her. You've killed so many people. You've told so many lies. You don't deserve love. You deserve to die you b*****d.
A voice screamed inside his head.
He ignored it and bit his lip. It broke and blood spilled out, but he sucked on it before it could stain his skin.
'I'm sorry, Klaash, I really am... Even though you may not want to accept it, I am. I love you. I did a stupid thing.' Lilli had said.
Sorry doesn't mean anything. I told you I was sorry. I did everything in my power to prove it too. I know that I'm not myself sometimes. I can't control that. He thought.
His back slid down the wall to where he was sitting on the floor.
Tears spilled over his eyes and onto his blood stained cheeks.
Out of no where he started laughing quietly to himself, progressively it got louder.
He slowly stood up, wincing from the pain.
"I can't ******** take this s**t anymore. My whole ******** life has been one s**t-hole. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet!" He said laughing then walked into Klaash's room.
"So you wanna kill me so ******** bad huh. For killing your sister. If you really loved her, you'd be glad she wasn't suffering anymore. Think about it. Her muscles were shutting down. She was just about dead anyway." He said laughing.
"Kill me. Do it now." He said holding his arms out, an ear-to-ear grin on his face.
"Kill me now you ********!!" He yelled at Klaash.

[[Make Klaash like...stab him or shoot him oir something. But then something happens. I have a PLOT TWIST!...Well I guess it's kinda like a plot twist...Call me...? Abi and Kya-chan.

Amane heard Tuesday's words. She rushed into Klaash's room.
"Takeru...You can't die. Not now, Please...I love you too much."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:01 am
((OMG!!!! IM FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My internet was disconnected for days!!!!!!! O.O Now I dunno where I'm at with the RP!!!! >.< IM SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:30 am
haruxxx
Jin put his book under his arm and took Angel’s away from her. “Are you sure you’re ok?" That was a loud thud. He thought, looking her up and down inspecting for any injuries. She didn’t look hurt. Maybe he was being over cautious? He was used to taking care of people. Before his mother died, he was all she had, as she got sicker and sicker.
And Klara was extremely clumsy. He walked past her and opened the door for her. “They can be hard to open sometimes.” He said with a weak smile trying to make her feel better.
He hadn’t seen it, but he guessed the door was too much for her. “We should um, go sit down or something…” He said.

((Ok, I just NOW got this! I am sorry!! Shall I continue it?? O.O or would it ruin it?? >.< ))  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:52 am
[Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die. HAHA! That's like what Klaash should say, except for him, it'd be: Hello. My name is Klaash Hellsinious. You killed my sister, prepare to die. xd ... INCONTHEEVABLE! Haha the Sicillian guy. rofl Vizzinni? I think.. xd ]

"Klaash.. thank you. I mean, for not hating me. I'll just have to live with myself until that day you do forgive these careless acts I've done." Lilli said before Tuesday came bursting through the door. "Kill me. Do it now." He said holding his arms out, an ear-to-ear grin on his face.
"Kill me now you ********!!" He yelled at Klaash. Lilli's eyes grew wide as she stared at Tuesday, then back at Klaash. "What the hell, Tuesday. Amane loves you, Bou loves you, why would you just leave them like that?" Lilli said softly. She got up from Klaash's bed and stood against the wall. If they were going to fight, Lilli would watch. She didn't want Klaash to get hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:54 am
Bou grunted and her eyes fluttered open. She moved her broken foot slowly off the bed.
She put her hand over the broken bone and solwly a glow came from her hands. Bou bit down on her lip as her bones grew back together. Once it was mended she got up and ran to Klaash's room. She saw Ben and Amane in the hall.
Tuesday was inside.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:05 pm
Tuesday looked at Lilli.
"I can't take living with myself. I've killed so many people. I've hurt you. I've hurt everyone I've met. I can't anymore Lilli." He said softly then returned his gaze to Klaash.
"I'm waiting." He said impatiently.

Bou ran over to the wall that Lilli was against.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games