Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:31 pm
Odysseus woke up as Adonis tapped him. "Alright. I'm awake. What are these tasks?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 am
'Were going to steal one of those mongrol pups and train as our own.' he growled the prospect of hitting his sworn enemies so hard bought goose bumps to his neck.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 am
Vesta sat against a tree. She held out her hand and an apple appear. She ate it slowly while she was over looking the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:24 pm
Odysseus smiled. "Sounds good to me. Ugh, I hope those pups don't stink too much like wolf. I can't stand their stentch." He stood up. "Well what are we waiting for."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:15 pm
(( Me back! ))

"Father I did what I needed to do. Besides I was taken to thier base we all were. And I found out that these three pups are my cousins and the two leaders Blaise and Swiftkill are my uncle and aunt. Besides those two wouldn't hurt their own pups. I can trust Vesta and Sirius. Italius and I know they are both strong and careful. Besides they wish to learn something that only their real parents can teach them. After all Blaise is my mother's brother, my real mother.," explained Gemini.

"Is this true Italius?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:20 pm
(( Only Raven and Aqualad were marked by Blood Moon. ))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:09 am
(( that means Raven and Aqualad can turn ino their regular forms now. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:05 am
(Welcome back !)

'OK awake my love and we shall be leaving quickly' he smiled. He couldn't wait to see the hurt this would inflict on Blood moon. The saying an eye for an eye came to mind.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:11 am
'It was still a foolish thing to do Gemini, they're to young to be thrown into this battle' Robin said sternly. He wasn't going to leave the pups here alone. No way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:16 pm
Raven sighed. She felt her body changing. Looking down at her paws, she watched as they turned into hands. What just happened? Looking down at herself, Raven saw that she had turned back into her regular form. Smiling, she used her powers to turn into her raven form. Slipping out of the cage, she flew towards the castle. It was strange to be human again and her landing was less than graceful. Oh well, she would get used to it eventually.

~~

Odyssesus watched as Adonis awoke Midnight. While waiting, he began licking his fur.

~~

Scar walked through the castle. It had been a long time since Blood Moon had gone and he couldn't find her anywhere. He walked over to Blaise. "Hey, have you seen Blood Moon?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:27 pm
Starfire heard too much but than sat down.

Gemini was in her wolf form but felt weak now. Sos he layed on the ground feeling as her legs were giving up on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:55 pm
"No, I haven't," said Blaise as he looked towards Scar. He than just thought of something, maybe she was dead or something. "Man I should of not let her go. I new how much she would want reveange against who ever killed Feanor. For all we know she could probably be. . .," as Blasie didn't finsish the sentance.

~~~~~~~

Midnight awoke, stretched and nodded to her mate Adonis. "Hm, than lets go," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:01 am
(( I want to be play Electra now ))

Regular and Sabor Form:
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 am
Scott was astounded by Gemini's foolish actions. How could she leave on day old pups into danger. He refused to look Gemini in the eye to angry for words to talk.

'OK let's move' Adonis moved into Sabor leaping out of the cave and made a slow run to Blaise's castle. Today was a pefect day for revenge. An eye for an eye.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:28 am
'OK everone can go back. I'm staying here' Robin said firmly crouching down in the long grass. He refused to leave the pups in the hand of danger without him here. They were thier responsbility.

Spider-robin picked by the stomach and placed her on his shoulder. 'I think you need a lift' he commented casuallly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games