Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:17 pm
Archer landed back on the ground. He looked up at Buu, wondering why his arrow did not detonate. The he saw all the attacks shoot back at them.

"Rho Aias!" His left hand shot up defensively, and his seven layer barrier formed in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:35 pm
Cell moved quickly and was inside the barrier with Kagome. He kept his smirk and his tail flew at her trying to wrap her up to keep her still. He used an energy push and his energy level pushed at the inside of the barrier making it shatter. When the barrier was gone Cell threw an energyball at InuYasha.
((It'll send him FLYING if it hits.))
Goku got up, holding his head and saw the destrcution Buu had caused once more "Oh no! Grrr Buu, I'm tired of you taking so many innocent lives!!" Goku bared his teeth and went super syajin.
User Image
Buu looked over his shoulder and saw Goku in super sayajin form. He frown and his brow lowered with frustration. He teleported over to Goku, looking up at him and inches from him. They both quickly began to fight with great speed and strength. They seemed to evenly matched...Until Buu slammed Goku into the ground and began to beat him ruthlessly that is...  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:58 pm
Kagome couldn't dodge as Cell's tail wrapped around her. "INUYASHA!!" she screamed as she struggled.
InuYasha dodged the energyball, growling. He held out the Tetsuiga. "You ******** ing leave her alone!" he snarled at Cell.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:05 pm
"Ex..." Saber rushed over to Goku's position, brandishing her sword. "...CALIBUR!" She swung down, sending a large beam of golden energy at Buu.

Byakuya reappeared before L. "Your break is over. We search for Light Yagami now." He made it sound like an order.  

Kyo Emiya

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:41 pm
Jeanne pressed herself on top of Chiaki towards the ground so the arrows soared over his and her head.

Sakura called her sheild forth again with Kero inside..
"Fly card!' she yelled wings appearing on her back so she could fly above everyone to get a better take on the scene.

"Sakura, watch how much magic you use" Kero warned.

"Ohh, I'm sure it'll be ok." she replied optimistically.

((Quick question because even though Sakura is magical, she specifically can't see ghosts....is L in his able to be een by humans form or Shinigami))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:19 am
((I don't think I'm ever going to have L in his invisible form so she should always be able to see him.))
L looked at Byakuya and had a fork in his mouth while eatting some cake. He swallowed th cake and kept the fork in his mouth and nodded with his eyes closed "Alright then...We'll look for Light right now..." he got off the bench and picked up his cake, continuing to eat it. "Where do we start then, Byakuya kun?..."
Buu lept off before the attack hit him and he landed about twenty feet away. He chuckled and began to taunt Saber. User Image
Goku got up, one eye closed and some blood dripping from his mouth "Darn it he's good...Saber launch another one of those attacks into my Kamehameha wave! That might stun him for a good amount of time!" Goku cupped his hands again to his side and started chanting "Kaaaameeeee....Haaaaaameeeee....HAAAAAA!!!!"
Cell Chuckled as InuYasha yelled at him. He put his hands on Kagome's shoulders and said to InuYasha "I wonder just how much of a fight I can get from you, hanyou, if I were to absorb your girlfriend...Well now...We'll never know unless we try!" his tail's stinger moved towards Kagome, about to sting her.
((If she's absorbed in cell's first form, she's gone forever, you may want to do somthing if you want Kagome to live sweatdrop ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:44 am
"You should Light Yagami's personality by now. You should have an idea as to where he is based on his thought process, correct?"

"This is my last one." Saber's sword began to glow again. She swung down, once again releasing a golden beam alongside Goku's Kamehameha Wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:01 am
((right. . .))
Kagome's eyes widened seeing the stinger. "NO! LET ME GO!!" she cired out, her miko energy flaring.
((I'm guessing that it should burn Cell . . . hopefully . . . sweatdrop ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:38 am
"Ugh...et offa me" Sinbad groaned from under Jeanne.

She lifted herself up and looked at him. "Chiaki!" she said energetically. "You're ok!"

He tried to push himself up, but felt a sharp pain in his arms when he moved them. He looked down at them. The cloth on the arms of his jacket had completely been bkiwn off from where he had used his arms to block the energy, and his arms were severly burned from the artack. Jeanne studied him for a moment, then suddenl picked him up as if it were nothing.

User Image (like this but reversed smile )

"What ae you doing?" he asked angrily. "Put me down."

"Nope" she said as she smiled at him. "I think I'll put you somewhere safe for now. Fin, Access, can you take care of things for a while?" she asked.

"Yeah" they answered in unison. They looked to Cell and Buu. Buu seemed to have enough attackers, and Kagome was in trouble.

Access charged up some energy to shoot at Cell, he carefull aimed for Cell's head and released energy.

Sakura watched from above. "I'm so confused, Kero. I mean..I don't even know which ones are which."

"Well then just wait and you'll find out" he advised.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:24 pm
Cell was burned by the Miko energy and stumbled back in pain holding his singed face. Just then he was hit by Access's energy attack and he fell over. He picked himself up, shaking a bit from the searing pain and said "I'll...Kill...You all!!" Cell stood up and hunched over leting out a loud long yell as if he was in extrem pain. He seemed to exploded and dust flew everywhere covering where Cell once stood.
The blast shot Buu a while away through the air. Buu cought himself in mid air and flew back at them, he seemed battle damaged and pretty beat up. Buu summoned two pink energy balls then launched them at Goku and Saber.
Luckly Goku teleported infront of Saber, avoiding the one thrown at him then kicked the one away in mid air that was headed for Saber. Goku thought for a moment 'Darn, we could really use Vegeta here. I might be able to send Buu to the ground if we fused..."
Right then a loud yell could be heard "GALIC GUN!!!" a long purple blast flew at Buu and tossed him to the ground. In the air Vegeta floated and said "How dear you ignore the prince of sayajins in battle...Never run from me, that just pisses me off!"
Goku smiled and exclaimed "Vegeta! Come on, we have to use the fu-"
Before Goku could finish Vegeta went after Buu.
L nodded and said "Yes, I guess I would..." he thought for a bit then looked around "Knowing Light he'd be in a warehouse...Or a shack, or an abandoned house somwhere..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:51 pm
InuYasha rushed over to Kagome and got her out of the area. "Are you okay?" he asked her.
Kagome nodded. "I'm fine. But I used too much energy. I'm drained . . ." she said with a serious look on her face.
InuYasha nodded. "Right. Stay here. I'll go back and fight."
Kagome nodded, too tired to argue even though she still wanted to help fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:55 pm
Saber felt her legs weaken, and she barely managed to catch herself as she anchored Excalibur into the ground in front of her. Using it as a form of crutch, she tried to get back on her feet. "How shameful of me...showing my weakness in front of my enemies..."

"Let's go then," Byakuya said simply. "You lead the way. By the way, when will your friends stop playing around over there releasing all their energy. Light Yagami is more important than a few flies."  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:29 pm
Sakura landed next to Kagome and looked at her with concern. "Are you all right?" she asked as Kero landed behind her.

Access ignored all the smoke surrounding cell, and conutinued to blindly fire energy randomly into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Kagome nodded. "Yeah. I'll be fine once I get my energy back . . ." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:56 pm
((Mood setting music, it's on myspace, so on the music list select semi-perfect cell's theme- http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=139038220 ))
Cell seemed to be gone and when Access finally stopped ((Considering he'd no doubt stop at some point.)) the smoke slowly began to settle. When it did...Cell stood there in a shallow crator...In his second form...
((I couldn't find his second form's pic, so heres a video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzSnPWhyJ4Y Ignore the enormus a**-kicking Vegeta gives him, he's still pretty strong.))
Vegeta and Buu fought for what seemed like a life time before Vegeta was beaten and tossed to the ground near Goku's feet "Vegeta, I told you, we have to fuse!" exclaimed Goku.
Vegeta struggled to get up and said "Th-there's no...Need for that Kakarot...I...Can beat him on my own!"
Buu stood over about 20 feet from them with his head rested to the right. He gave a psychotic smile and chuckled.
User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games