Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:17 am

suri just stood their in confusion as susumu came and went away.
"holy crap.....THAT WAS AWESOME!" she said with a cheery jump and skiped away to the kitchen
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:47 pm

*I am half way starving as I walk onto the premises of the cafe which happens to have a giant crater. I enter and find Suri in the kitchen.* "So who put a dent in the lawn?" *My stomach gives a loud rumble, reminding me of why I came here.* "Oh and are you open right now?"

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:46 pm

(OK I AM BACK, lordy my hard drive crashed 3 weeks ag and i just got it fixed. So seems like I missed a lot...)

Kiyoshi walked in the cafe and sat down at a nearby table.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Ling Wang The Nightmare
*Jiang had gotten up suddenly**

"Souske... leave and go to the sound village, under no circumstances shall you stay amongst this village anylonger... i am to train you alongside your father"

*Jiang makes his exit a mounts his white horse, he leaves a monument of the raikage in front of the CAFE*

Souske had a confused look upon his face. "my father!? when did he.." Souske stopped himself from finishing the question and decided it was best to just figure this stuff out later. he left the cafe heading straight for the village entrance.

ozma the forgotten one

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:11 pm

suri looks over to korn and give him a quick smirk
"oh that? that was just susumu! she was just doing.....somthing...."
suri said with while turing around with a tray in her hand
"cookie? they are free!"
mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:33 pm

*I smile and chuckle before continuing.* "Sure, cookie sounds good and could you throw in an order of nikujaga?"

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:29 am

bb3000ae
(OK I AM BACK, lordy my hard drive crashed 3 weeks ag and i just got it fixed. So seems like I missed a lot...)

Kiyoshi walked in the cafe and sat down at a nearby table.

((hey, your the other guy with the earth grudge fear jutsu......too bad about the drive....))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:56 pm

Rahenno entered the cafe. He walked to the table where he seen a familar face. "Oi, Kiyoshi, What's up?" He said sitting down.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Kiyoshi smiled at Rahenno and shruged. "I honestly have no idea, I was out of the village for a few weeks. Did I miss a lot?" He asked hoping Rahenno could answer him.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:32 pm

Rahenno leaded back in his chair. "Not much, I just recently came back myself and dosen't look like anything has change. But before i forget, the Akatsuki have abandon there base and wander around looking for demons." He said taking a deep breath.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Rahenno stood up and started out the door, "i must go now but i'll be back later." he said walking through an ice mirror.

(sorry about the short post and everything but i'm in a hurry.)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:16 pm

Kiyoshi gave a quick wave, then leaned back in his chair and looked at the celing.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:04 am

Outside of the cafe Ayumu walks toward the entrance with a slight smirk. This was where everything had started for him, this is where he left with Yuan san. He was young back then yet it seemed to be just yesterday he was feeling out of place here. Leaving with Yuan san was the best thing he could have done yet Ayumu did wonder what his life would have been like if he stayed at the cloud where he was born. With another smirk he entered the cafe...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:07 am

Ayumu takes his seat in a darker area of the cafe, he observes and listens to everything going on trying to just get a clue of what has been going on in the cloud village. There was a reasoning to his arrival in the cloud.

TenaciousTravyG

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:14 am

"if i wanna find someone im going to have to ask"Ayumu says to himself as he looks around for familiar faces that might know where the person he is looking for is.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games