Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:49 am
(( o_O; if it comes down to it too, I can do an 'in the meanwhile' with Kaen. Poor guy, at this pace we'll NEVER get to him...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:52 pm
MemoryDragon
((okay... So I've got wireless. sweatdrop wow... I've never had people to serve me food and stuff. There's hired help all around my host family's house. It's so weird... I mean, you joke about it all the time, but when you're actually living in a place like that... It's very awkward. sweatdrop ))

( Yeah. Philippines is pretty poor. You can have $5 USD and people will call you rich. o_o )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:56 am
((Yay for Kaen. Bring him on! xd heart What's the poor guy up to? I'd do one with Bran, but he's a little tied up at the moment... unfortunately not literally.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:19 pm
Somewhere in the meanwhile...

"Kaen-sama!" Hanami squealed with glee. She had leapt at her leader, her arms thrown around his shoulders. "Kaen-sama, Kaen-samaaa!" She cried.

"H-Hanami-chan..." Kaen sweatdropped.

How long had it been that he ended up home? He, sadly, ran into Hanami when he just got to the area he felt Sui in. Moments later of course, there was no Sakanazoku nor any trace of him. Before he could question anything or anyone about the new possible friend, Hanami had attacked him with a pair of ropes around his hands.

Now he was back in his room spending most of his time waiting till Hanami returned with a tray of Rose Tea and now happily clung to him. Glady, after she set the tea down on the end table.

"Could you let go?..." This is why he left, being stuck in here was rather maddening, doing nothing.

Hanami squeaked and let go. "Ah! Of course! I'm sorry... But..." Brushing off her dress, she peered at Kaen. her cute face twitsted into an angry pout. "Why do you always leave, Kaen-sama? You know you're not supposed to and i'm always the one who goes to find you. Then it's usually you coming back with me having no luck. Sometimes it's with a little girl--" She paused.

Kaen saw that look, quickly moving to fetch a teacup full of the tea and sipping it. Just avoid answering her... Don't need to let her know where he went, nor do I need her getting Midori in trouble...

"...You're not a *****, right?"

He spat out his tea in a spray and choked. "WHAT!?"

"I was just wondering... You don't show interest in most girls and if it is... it would only be of kindness. With her though..." Hanami eyed her leader warily. "Well?..."

Kaen lightly pounded his chest for air and shook his head. "Just because I don't want to get an arranged marraige doesn't mean i'm interested in other people...! ESPECIALLY one I consider a friend!"

"...Ahuh." Hanami warily eyed him still.  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:42 pm
Sui peered down to see Alcina. Exactly how long can she hold on? The others were trying so hard and he in his healing. A slight tug came from his stomach. He gently laid Alcina on the ground and stood, facing the scene. His rod emitted a cerulean aura and Sui concentrated, his eyes focused on the enemy.

"Aqua Web!" In a manner of seconds, a tiny orb emitted out from the tips of the staff. Sui twirled the wooden pole and from the orbs danced many thin waves of water. The water then traveled to Akira and wrapped around her, binding her like a tight web.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:05 am
((Yay! someone is finally attacking! Can we get a final combined attack on Akira of Hayato and Midori? Kaze, just don't write it actually hitting Akira yet. I want to get in one last thing before it does. twisted So yeah... just let those final attacks fly... preferably soon, cause I want to write something!))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:38 am
Midori, from her defensive position, maneuvered. Her staff moved to point it's blunt gray edge towards Akira. As soon as he heard Sui's words her own seemed to move almost as if it were following his after.

"Gaea's Blades!"

She shouted and whirled her staff with ease. That stone, nay, that gem she had that created the staff glowed. Her eyes weren't quite focused but she knew the general direction where it had to be aimed...what though? She just was feeling what she had to do.

Another motion, her eyes which were lidded sometime within that spectacle opened widely before her staff slammed down, brown side up, and whirls of leaves flew in.

They had answered her call and as oddly colored some may be between the green hues, brown and yellow intermixing, they were straight and sharp edged. The mass of them flew at Akira in an angry whirl.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:10 am
((Yay! Now's it's just left for Kaze to post for Hayato! Just don't post Akira receiving the blows yet...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:26 pm
((Kaze.......... *cries* crying Where are you?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:33 pm
((Does anyone have her number or any way to contact her? ..; -sniff- ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:30 am
((Pas moi. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:19 pm
( Are we trustworthy enough? xD )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:38 pm
((Tell me if you all would like to see another amusing in the meanwhile XD i'm willing to do that just to keep it living~!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:45 pm
((..........i. SO hate parents. im on like at midniht, hiding lol. anywayyyyy))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:05 am
((KAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps* Post for Hayato! Just not Akira yet...

er. Well, I can't get on for the next four days anyway... But the good news is I'll be back home on the 10th. ^^

Do another one, Neko. You know you want to. xd

What the heck was Taffy doing anyway? Oh yeah... she was with Kisuna-chan. Whom I was very tempted to call Kisu-chan for a second there... Caffeine does strange things to the mind, I'm telling ya...))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games