Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

00Shoe
I actually just tried zomg for the first time yesterday. Maybe a bunch of us should get together in there?

hahah that takes alot of power away from my laptop and i stopped playing zomg 3 months ago but hmm i dunno maybe
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:54 am

Takes power away from your laptop? As in battery?

00Shoe
Captain

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:52 pm

00Shoe
Takes power away from your laptop? As in battery?

yeah i have the lowest battery u can get for this laptop and the higher ones cost like 150 to 300.00
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Are you usually away from a power source?

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 am

I got my fur,but placing it on the head frame I made makes it look like a fluffy bear D:It makes the head appear too thick to be a wolf ;-;
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Still any chance of getting pictures of the work in progress?

00Shoe
Captain

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Hey, that zOMG! thing sounds fun.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Yeah it is. I wonder why I never gave it a try before heart

00Shoe
Captain

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am

00Shoe

no im not lol hehe i just dont keep it plugged in at all times cuz the manual said that can wear down the battery and eventually i'd have to buy a new battery lol and well i dont pay attention to how much power it has wen im in zomg cuz im too much into the game lol but i will look at it wen im with you guys hehe and plug in the charger wen it gets low well just pm me wen you want to got zomg and tell me the server and wat part of zomg ^^
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:24 am

catlover106
00Shoe

no im not lol hehe i just dont keep it plugged in at all times cuz the manual said that can wear down the battery and eventually i'd have to buy a new battery lol and well i dont pay attention to how much power it has wen im in zomg cuz im too much into the game lol but i will look at it wen im with you guys hehe and plug in the charger wen it gets low well just pm me wen you want to got zomg and tell me the server and wat part of zomg ^^

If it is a lithion ion battery that is completely backwards, leaving it plugged in will make it keep its charge longer. So if your computer is no less then 3 years old I would guess it would be a lithion ion.

00Shoe
Captain

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:14 pm

00Shoe
catlover106
00Shoe

If it is a lithion ion battery that is completely backwards, leaving it plugged in will make it keep its charge longer. So if your computer is no less then 3 years old I would guess it would be a lithion ion.

oh wows lol heheh well yeah thats the kind of battery but i clearly read the instructions and thats what it said that it will shortan the batterys life in the long run
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Sounds like your computer company is trying to get you to get a new battery sooner then you might need to :p

00Shoe
Captain

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:22 am

00Shoe
Sounds like your computer company is trying to get you to get a new battery sooner then you might need to :p

lol probly ahah its toshiba
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:36 am

Okay, so my roomies mom is having an emo breakdown. ninja
GREEAATT! (So not!) rolleyes

Evil kade

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:29 am

00Shoe
Still any chance of getting pictures of the work in progress?
Probably not,I don't even know where the camera is,and now the head is almost finished.I resolved the whole bear thing by trimming down the ridiculously dense fur,so it looks wolfy again.I only need to finish the fur on the backs on the ears and the head itself is finished(save some feather details I was gonna give it)
I'm really rushing to finish everything cause I've been slacking on the whole project from not feeling well the past week or so,and I really must finish by Halloween.I have alot of sewing to do on the bottom clothing piece,but for the most part I'm almost done.I shall atleast try to have pics of the completed costume.
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games