Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:07 am
(Scott hovered out into the woods for a while to cool down, I think I may write him back in. Though I wish to ask for permission or permantely write out both Scott and Kid-robin eventually please.)

Scott raced across the clouds lines hoping this would allow him to blend in as he returned to the mansion after he possibly outstayed time in the forest. It was just he hadn't expected White dove to do it.., it felt werid and all slimy. This was possilby down to the fact Scott was inexpeirenced in the realms of love due to his young naive age.

'You're not alone Foxy, but we have a great family around us, who care for us just as much as they do, so stop looking on the negatives and think about the positives, you have me, an annoying brother and your sister stroke best friend on the sidelines when you ever need to be subbed' Arachnid siad delicately sliding in the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:49 am
Robin entered the store in hope of something special of enough being on show inside worthy of being placed on Starfires hand. He had some money built up but restirctions he had with over commitments meant he had to be strict and not go over board with his spending despite Starfire being totally worht it in the end.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:45 am
Leo continued to look up at the sky and said,"Yeah, the night sky is pretty cool too."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:34 pm
Draco kissed her back with a fiery passion before moving away. "Good to see that you're back. I was starting to get bored."

Kevin, or Nox as he liked to be called when around strangers, was walking on the streets. His eyes were glued to the pictures that a woman had given him. The woman had seemed dangerous and mean though Nox wasn't one to talk. He was a vampire, few things were worse. The woman had said these were vampire hunters, but they lacked the crosses, scars, and other distinguishing features of a vampire hunter. However, they certainly looked like they had the power to fight the supernatural. Sighing, Nox looked up. His eyes widened as he saw one of the the people from the picture in a jewelry store. The fear was replaced by curiosity. He didn't look that dangerous and Nox soon forgot that curiosity killed the cat. Carefully, he inched along and walked into the store. He attempted to appear as a regular, innocent citizen, but that was hard to do with pale skin, black eyes, and an aura that seemed to trigger the instinct to avoid a predator in the midst whether or not people were aware of that instinct.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:30 am
Robin glanced up hearing the clunk of the jewelery store door opening up, he glanced up to see someone he age enter, it was strange since on his way up he hadn't noticed any teenagers on the streets and their was something about this one, he seemed to have an aura around him which invited suspicosus thoughts, he didn't seem to be causing trouble, so his threat level wasn't raised, yet of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Fox looked to Arachnid and smiled. She hugged and kissed him deeply with passion. "You alwasy know how to make me happy," she said smiling. She than took the pictures, and said, "I'll go put these away." She than walked out and into her room. Shet han walked back out and back to where ehr husband was.

Gemini than smiled and said, "Oh, I see. Oh, yeah that reminds me. Draco?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:04 am
'I know, so what do you wanna go and do know ?, how about we go and see what happens if you microwave bread ?!!' Arachnid said with a sudden over the top rush of excitment, experimenting dangerously with food was one of most favourite and possibly most messiest of all the past times he had, excpet mud slinging.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:27 pm
"The bread would just become hotter hun," said Fox. "But you can go ahead though I'm going to relax for a bit on the couch here," said Fox. she was feeling kind of tired. So she just sat in the couch.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:01 am
'Ok i'll bring you some a bittt latter' Arachnid voices mantained a cheerful tone as he kissed Fox on the forhead hoping so regained her bouncy energy soon. He scuttled out of the room mantaining a casual numbbody langauge protocal he employed when he was upto to no good and since Robin was away no one could see through his messy master plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:33 pm
Fox smiled after Arachnid kissed her on the forhead. She than looked at her nails and saw how painted red they were. She than looked away from them and looked up towards the sky.

"Oh, Draco hun," said Gemini in a nicely tone. "There's something I want to tell you," she said as she kissed him on cheek.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:04 am
Arachnid slivered slowly towards the kicthen keeps his ears sharp and alert. he didn't want to walk on the two love birds trying to feel each over tonsils out with their toungues, plus Gemini didn't tend to approve of his culinary experimentations when he had the rare chance to utilise a kicthen unattended.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:42 pm
Gemini then moved away and said, "Whoops almost forgot. I got to go check on mother. So I'll tell you later Draco." She than saw Arachnid come and smiled warmly towards him. Gemini than walked out of the kitchen and into the hallways.

Starfire picked up her beautiful baby girl and kissed her on the forehead softly. She than started humming a tameran lulliby song and her voice is so beautiful to listen to.

Then Gemini stepped in the room and said, "Hay mother. And wittle Nightstar."

(( How come? ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:41 am
(I need to cut down on my time on Gaia, and sadly the only way seems to be through removing charcters i'm not using, in the future I may add new charcter but it just depends on how Gaia clahses with my life in the real world)

Arachnid realsed a relieved adreline soaked sigh, if he'd gotten passed Gemini nothing could stand in his way of complete culinary terrorism. He slipped into the kicthen finding Draco. 'Su'p B-man' he said casually sliding along the smooth kicthen floor to the cupboards. He'd have to make this look as casual and as innocent as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:02 pm
(( Ok, go ahead than ))

Draco was still in daze from Gemini's kisses. Then her heard Arachnid's voice and snapped out of it. He said, "Oh, hay Arachnid."

(( I'l be playing Draco when dragonelf isn't on and until she gets back ))

"Oh, hello Gemini dear," said Starfire with a smile.

"Gah," as Nightstar made a sound to Gemini, as if saying 'Hello.'

Gemini than said, "I remember when Arachnid and I were younger, you would sing us that lulliby. Its was so beautiful that I would fall asleep." Gemini remember those memories and smiled softly.

"Oh, yes even I remember," said Starfire. "You two would always have trouble of sleeping," she said softly. "And now you two are grown up and look wonderful now. Arachnid is getting married, your a leader, you found love, both of you have found love, and you found your long lost brother," she said.

"Yes, true that mother," Gemini said. "Only if I new my real parent but no offence to you and father. . .its just. . ."

"I know. There's a part still inside of you that wishes for your real parents. Am I correct," said Starfire.

"Yes," said Gemini. She than said, "But you and father are doiing great. You both took us in and rasied us as your own. And now you both have your own child. A whole new chapter for the both of you."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:41 am
(Thank you, i'll wait till I have a suitable way of writing them out)

'Helllo Draco, as I gazed outisde I noticed a pizza bike has pulled up with a pizza for you as it appears, you better go out and get it while strecth of for someone excersie i'm preparing to particapte within in a few short moments' Arachnids voices has become such a tell at when he was lieing as he voice became high and took on a snotty quality and used a extensive wider range of vocbaualry. Yet after many years of being caught this way Arachnid fell into the same rut which resulted in him getting caught. While most of his lies teneded to have massive plot holes within them.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games