Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 pm

charles toke out a knife and said watch and walked up to her and apeared behind her and put ti her neck"ill prove it not you but him"charles said nodding towrds the vampire
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:29 pm

"You want to prove what that he's a vampire or that your not crazy" she ask's before leaning back away from the knife. Relaxing a bit she thinks about different ways to get away without hurting him more or reveiling what she was.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:32 pm

charles brought the knife closer and said"both and a new addition i dont look like much but i am a vampire hunter and i got you now"charles then pulled the knife towrds him as fast as he could cutting her head off"and vampires still bleed"he said triumhphintly
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:41 pm

"Your a fool..." Kayin grabbed Haru's head and put it back on her neck. It healed quickly. He grabbed the knife and broke it in his hand. "Looks like we've been exposed..." He said and pushed Charles backwards. "To bad you can do nothing about it..."

Kayinnn

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 pm

charles as he flew back toke out his gun and shot the man twelve time and reloded the gun
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Shaking her head once it was re-attached Haru gets up before turning and growling. "No.. one cuts my head off and gets away with it" she say's before taking a breaht and walking forward "there seemed to be something wrong with him, no vampire would ever go after a normal human" shaking her head Haru looks at him before growling again "I do despice him now" she say's before stretching "what to do with you what to do" she say's before appearing behind him and smilling to herself "yes,what to do" she sounded like she was having a conversation with herself.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:54 pm

charles imeadiatly was facing her so that she didnt see the gatling gun but he realized that kayinn did and he then flipped it and unloaded it onto her and said screaming"we'll do this"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Sighing she get out of the way before being behind him again and holding a different knife to he's neck. "How did you find the mansion" she ask's before looking around slightly.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:59 pm

char;es pushed the gatling gun backwards and it hit her in the gut and he turned and rammed her and lifted her in the air with it and then pointed it at kayinn and shot killing them both hopefuly"i cant see it i smell you"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Growling Haru sighs afterwards before relaxing and getting out of he's grasp "You are just starting to get really really annoying, I would so love for someone to change him" she say's before laughing to herself happily, looking at him she smiles.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:05 pm

knowing that the gun was empty charles dropped the gun and as she fell he punched her in the gut making her fly through the roof
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm

"Damn it, this is starting to piss me off" she say's before landing on the roof afterwards and concentration. Entering his thoughts to see what was happening, she knew he would know she was there but she was force to be recond with when she was in someones head.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm

selena was there in the darkness the whole time selena looked at haru and put her finger to her lips "shhhhhhhh" selena said to haru in her mind selena grew her finger nails out into claws and stuck them into his thoart from behind and watched him fall to the floor unconusisly selena look at master kayin and haru " get him tie him up in the duggon well ask him what he know later "selena watch as they walked him down into the duggon and tie him up to one of magical chains that not even the most powerfull vampires couldnt get out of !!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Nodding slightly Haru jumps down from the roof a moment later and lands easily. Walking over to Kayin she makes sure he's alright before sighing and looking Charles "this day a friggin living hell" she mumbles before sighing again.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:45 pm

selena looks at haru once down in the duggon " what ddo you think we should haru " selena looked at him bound and chained up to the wall " well haru your the one that the crime was comment against you deal the punishment !" selena titles her head looks at haru " so...... tell what do you know about the this human " selena sniffs him " he not ordarny human "selena sniffs again" he has the blood other vampires on his skin ...." selena snirred at him " hes a slayer he much worse than a hunter no....slayers are far worse im just glad we caugth him before he found any one of the other here " selena shook her head "well haru "
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games