Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:10 am
((OMFG!!! i just ******** died...an academy stuent was right near thing building...(me)...and so im guessing i just ******** died...thanks a*****e...))

*Dies*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:16 am
(Got damnit Havok,. what the hell do you have against the leaf?!)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:57 am
(@Sibobashira Kiba: Actually it depends if you were only near it then you could just been badly injured and in need of medical attention?)

EDIT: Yea if you did live your gonna be in the hospital for awhile probably with broken bones and 3rd degree burns...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:00 am
(You know, you can only die if you approve of it...I think, or if death is imminent, I think you'll just have you be hospitalized)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:09 am
"Well I think that thing is pretty much done I'll have to report to the hokage's office, I have to talk to him about something anyway."

*Just as Hanzo was about to leave he saw a unconcious and badly wounded academy student. He picked him up gently and put him over his shoulder then left the area.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:20 am
((Ask one of the older hokages what they did to me scream oh since you already put the thing *Dies* then you are dead!!!))

The snake explodes and was finaly dead but inside it was a note
"doku!"
The snake's explosion created a cloud of poison. The poison was made using a rare blood of zann and zeramaru's pet.

((soon the entire village will be covered in poison killing in a few days MWUAHAHAHAHAHH!!! here is one... ill give you the cure if you give me amnesty LOL like that will happen...i can also raise the dead back))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:34 am
((Oi Havock don't drag me into this!!!
Oh and my blood is a poison that has no antidote, only I can remove it--clan ability. And it's not technically a poison cuz it reacts like a fast-acting virus, so its nature is to destroy a human body from the inside. There's no cure for this, you can't neutralise it...well Konoha is kinda doomed if Zeramaru made a bomb out of it. If you want to stop it then you'll have to find Zann, he's the only one who can control his own blood (obviously...)))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:01 am
((oh and the other half is made by pet...um with me dead the location of my pet shall never be known so yes you have to evac now!!! oh and zann please dont help i beg of you besides you would have never known of this anyway))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:13 am
((No I'm not going to come...well if someone pointed a kunai at my neck and immobolised me or something then maybe I would, yeah. But now no I'm not going to. That would make no sense anyway.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:43 pm
(Dude how can we give you that thing if your dead? How about this I have a scroll in which I sealed your body remains in how about I give you that?)  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:55 pm
(WHAT THE ********?! I don't have time to deal with this s**t, leave the god dman village alone, I have a life, I cannot be on here all the ime saving everybody's a**. WHAT THE ******** DO YOU HAVE AGAINST LEAF?!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:27 pm
((Fire, don't worry about it. I don't have a life, so I'll take care of it.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:32 pm
(Well Team Saber can take care of things for awhile Im already tracking down Zann for the cure.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:56 am
Dark-Ninja70
(Dude how can we give you that thing if your dead? How about this I have a scroll in which I sealed your body remains in how about I give you that?)

(( dude i sent the snake out before i "died" you cant kill me no person can!!! also since xiah destroyed my workshop apparently my pet there is dead and there is no cure for half of the posion! Cant you people see a trap))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:03 am
(( i think it is unfair if there's such thing as no cure for a certain poison... that's just like god modding, but not much noticeable. there should still be something at least 1 thing that can prevent a certain poison ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games