Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:40 pm

((Dark, did you just make that thing up?))

Orion walked along the path to enter the village. He was a little later than the rest of his fellow leaf shinobi, seeing as he made a few stops on the way to pick up supplies not available in the leaf village. He was still a ways away, but he saw Xantos, as well as two figures he had never seen before. Knowing Xantos, he'd probably try and fight them himself, so Orion knew better than to jump in. He simply just stood there, in the middle of the path. He was simply waiting for his chance...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 pm

((No Hanzo always caries one with him also you can check this site out if you have doubts http://www.leafninja.com/chakra.php it's 2nd to the very bottom.))

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 pm

kasukano was already infront of xantos and he attempted to knee him in the stomach with his massive leg. if hit, he would of been sent threw the sky, and appeared in the air next to him and grab him, pulling him down as they dived to the ground, making a hole in the ground that had both him and xantos in it. kasukano was standing up in the massive hole. if he was kick in the air that is.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:49 pm

((Sorry to OOC, but shouldn't that be a snow-exclusive item?))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:52 pm

(( It never said it has to be also we are not using just mainly fire elements and mist isn't doing just mainly water elements. Also this guild allowed freakin arch angels and s**t so I think this device is alright))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:58 pm

(It is, deal with it peepz, just not in excess))

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:06 pm

((Is anyone going to RP or what?!!!))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:07 pm

Phi-o_0
((Is anyone going to RP or what?!!!))
((It's Xanto's move and he is offline))

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:08 pm

((Just wait for him.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:12 pm

(((Ok Hanzo, Orion, and Phi rite here is going to fight kasukano andWater/forgot is name archangle thingy. OK! Let move)))

xPhi-Phix

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:12 pm

x InfinityOrion x
((Just wait for him.))
((Orion's description reminds me of Killer Bee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:17 pm

((Meh, you guys might as well start fighting. Just say Xanto moved out of the battle for a few moments. EDIT: I will just save this attack. EDIT EDIT: I completely screwed up this post. If anyone saw Tai's attack, it didnt happen. I will just wait...and wait...and wait...))

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:24 pm

((No, guys, we wait for Xantos to show up. Patience is a trademark of a good rper. Also: What do you mean, dark? The description from the thing I posted for you to draw, or my profile?))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:35 pm

(( I never said we shouldn't wait, also it was just what you said he looked like im not sure from where but you said he was dark skinned and muscular, his name is Orion and your personality is often funny yet can be serious. Killer Bee is dark skinned and muscular, he has a tattoo on his arm meaning "iron" and he is funny yet can be serious at times. He seems like the perfect match))

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games