Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:24 pm
Akari smiled and licked her face. "Hey love...how do you feel?" He looked over and then back at her, "Which one? There were three of them I think...one flew off."

Shane smiled and said, "Thank you..." He looked down and felt fire go around his hand and then stop, "Still wonder where that came from...or how I got that..." His face twisted up thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:28 pm
"Three? There's the one PreToria, and the one TeaToria...Who else is there?" Seraphiel said, "And I'm okay. I just need to rest a little."

"Must be your multitude of bloodlines," Tea said just as thoughtfully. She glanced over to Zero, who probably couldn't follow that conversation. She sighed and waved at him with a smile.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:31 pm
Akari smiled and licked her face lovingly again. "Well that human Shane...is not exactly human. Part faerie he is...amongst several other things."

Shane nodded and sighed, "Most likely...makes me feel like a bit of a freak. I'd like to know if I was merely created or born...cause either way would help me figure this all out...and thanks again Tea for everything."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:34 pm
// g2g bbl if i can//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:39 pm
"Huh...? He's more than just a mixed blood?" Seraphiel asked with her same smile.

"Don't worry about it! Faerie's usually hide away from other races, so it should be no problem. And once you make your wings disappear, you look like a normal human. Onee-sama and I only wear armor because of how we were raised. And also, Onee-sama's probably the only full blooded Faerie in existence, and probably the only one who has black and white wings without color. She's a freak too," Tea said the word 'freak' quieter in case she was listening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:07 pm
Akari looked at Serpahiel and nodded, "Yes apparently he has blood of almost all races..."

Shane nodded and said, "I see...is there anything I can do to raise my basic skills Tea?"  

SNDarkangel

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:39 pm
Kon shook more and almost fell while hugging her..."I hate him...So much..." She said and cryed harder...

Zero waved to Tea and sighed to himself and waved again as he went to the window and went onto the roof of the hotel...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:46 pm
Pre still refused to say anything. At a time like this, she couldn't. She was afraid that all she'll do is open up more old wounds. She supported Kon as they drifted in the air. Black sparks drifted around them and gave Kon energy. Pre placed her hopes in those sparks; that maybe they have a little more compassion than she did.

Seraphiel sighed, "The green Faerie...She's here, isn't she?" She tried again.

"Not really. Onee-sama's ability is pretty much the same now as it was ninety years ago," Tea answered. She touched the tome and it disappeared.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Kon felt the sparks begin to sink in...She sighed softly..."I should have said somthing...The moment we met..." Kon admitted and hugged her tighter...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:53 pm
"Don't worry about it...We're both so much alike it's scary..." Pre said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 pm
Spade looked at Orez. "you were going to look at the crystallis right?" she looked at seraphiel. "are you ok?" spade asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:58 pm
Kon smiled a little..."But I am glad I met you Pre...You have taught me so much..." she said and broke the hug to lean back and smiled more some tears of joy began to flow down her face...Orez nodded and walked over examining it more...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 pm
"Spade? Yeah. I'm okay," Seraphiel didn't make a move and her hand still obscured her vision.

Pre looked down at the little Angeko. Her expressions and emotions have been hardened by years of wars, "This pain is separation, but it will heal," She said to Kon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:03 pm
Kon nodded and looked back to the town then back to the wilderness...She bit her lip a little...Zero yawned on the rooftop and stretched slowly...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 pm
Spade looked at lost. he was staring off into space. "Lost. is it naptime already?"

Lost gave her a look to kill.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games