Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 am
"Just for a minute," Rajei protested. "I'll be fine. Really."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 am
"...Make sure you come right back," Kai said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:46 am
"Alright," Rajei said. She started walking to the park from yesterday.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 am
Kai watched her as much as he could.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 am
Rajei walked around the park, staying close to the buildings. It would have been more difficult for Kai to see her now.
As she passed an alley, a man grabbed her wrist and held her there. He covered her mouth so she couldn't scream. "Where's the little servant?" he hissed in her ear, pulling her back. He released her mouth so she could speak.
"She's been punished," Rajei replied. "She's not with us."
"Come now, surely you know more than that," the man replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 am
Kai couldn't see her once she started turning corners. He walked along in her general direction.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 am
"What's her name?" the man asked. As he waited for Rajei to answer, he pulled out some rope and began to bind her hands. His buddies had a feeling about this girl, and had ordered him to capture her.
"R-Ir...Rika," Rajei said at last. "Her name is Rika."
"Didn't sound too sure of yourself," the man retorted. He started walking with her away from the street.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am
Kai knew something was wrong now. He lifted his hand over his head and closed his eyes. Faint Angel wings appeared on his back as he summoned Yami.
The dragon flew down from above and roared. His roar rattled the entire town as he landed in front of the man. Yami couldn't fit in the narrow alleyway but he did serve his purpose of blocking that exit.
Kai walked over towards Yami to take the other side of the alleyway, "Give her back to me," He said coldly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:15 am
"Give me the servant and the knife," the man said. "She's disobedient. Maybe I can take her off your hands."
Rajei struggled against him, but he moved his hand to her throat and tightened it as she struggled more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 am
"The girl isn't here," Kai said, "I told her to get out. She's not in this town anymore," He said and walked a little closer to him, "She's not involved with my ex-servant. Let her go before you get hurt."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 am
"But you are," the man said. "And you have my knife, don't you? The girl shouldn't have gone far. Send your dragon to go track her." He pulled out a knife and held it to Rajei's neck. "Or I'll kill the girl."
Rajei brought her leg up and kicked the man back. She used her shoulder to get his blade away from her throat as he fell so it didn't cut her. She knocked him back and put her boot against his neck. "We told you, she's gone. As for your knife, I don't know," she told him calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 am
"I have your knife," Kai said and walked over, "I gave it to my other servant," He motioned to Yami, "You'll have to take him down to get it. It's deep in his stomach right now."
Yami reached his claw out and placed it on the man's back. His claws began to slowly dig into his back.
"Now you're going to answer some questions aren't you?" Kai said and gently pulled Rajei back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 am
Rajei let Kai pull her away from the man. She stood against the wall and tried to untie her hands.
The man gritted his teeth as he felt the claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:34 am
Kai turned and gently untied her hands, "Now, Sir. Who are you and what do you want with my ex-servant?" He knelt down in front of the man, "You should know what will happen if you lie."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 am
"Let's just say I'm an old friend and she has some unfinished business with me," the man said. "My name's Shiro."
Rajei rubbed her wrists when Kai freed them. She recognized this man and went to Kai's side. "He's just a hired sword," she whispered to him. "He never hurt me. He doesn't know anything about them. He's just following orders."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games