Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:30 am
"I can tell you exactly what it is." Leonard said, pulling what appeared to be an ancient book out of his pack, and setting it down. "Its the Reaper's Soul. Its an ancient Crystallis which contains the emotions of Death himself." Leonard said, flipping the book open to a page depicting Death as it had been depicted on the wall in the cavern under Zen's castle. "I found this book on a scholar during my search for more allies for you, and it spoke of a cursed location. after a little research, i found it to be the site of Zen's castle." Leonard then explained what had happened there. (Read it please if you havent so i dont have to explain.) "And i brought it here for your use."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:56 am
Rick nodded, "Something like this could be useful, but it doesn't have a physical body. Very well, I could attach it to a blank and see what happens. They don't have any attachment to life or death so there shouldn't be a problem," He concluded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:03 pm
"Sir... Actually, according to the writings, the Reaper himself was once human, until he killed the previous Reaper. at that point, his emotions were sealed in the crystallis before you, and he who controls it controls the Reaper himself..." At that though, there was a sudden wave of fear through the room, and the lights went out... in the middle of the darkness suddenly though was a figure, engulfed completely in tattered black robes. in one hand was a staff, with an odd notch in the end. Stepping in front of Rick, Leonard brought his claw up defensively. "Well, speak of the devil." Leonard said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 pm
Rick wasn't so fazed by the sudden appearance of the Reaper himself, "You can't kill what's already dead," He said simply, "I want your powers."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 pm
Leonard scowled. the Reaper watched calmly from the robes, his face not visible... until suddenly he pulled his hood down, revealing a very live, very young, and very gentle looking face. "Who said i was dead?" The Reaper asked, looking a little annoyed... before reaching for Leonard, grabbing him, and with a flick of the Reaper's wrist, flung him over, and into the wall, hard enough to dent the wall, and enough to known out Leonard. stepping towards Rick, the Reaper held out its hand. "Gimme my gem."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 pm
"Who said I was talking about you?" Rick said with a smirk, "Want this?" He raised the crystallis-like object, "I think not," he said simply.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 am
The Reaper scowled, and brought its staff up, then down, causing a Scythe blade to appear from the notch with a flash of dark energy. bringing the blade up, it was about to bring it down on Rick, but Leonard dove for the Reaper, and raising a hand to him, the Reaper caught him by the head, and threw him again... but this time, he went, but didnt. Leonard went flying, but a ghostly image of him remained, struggling in the Reapers hand, without claw or panels or any of the weapons present on his body to aid him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:37 am
"I own this, so I own you," Rick said, "Now put Leonard back together and bow before me!"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 am
The Reaper started to make a move, but thought better of it, and threw Leonard's soul back into his body, causing him to groan. Getting up, Leonard stumbled for a moment towards Rick, then passed out, hitting the ground. The Reaper looked at Rick, and scowled. with a flourish, his Scythe suddenly exploded into a black mist, which coated itself on his arm, and formed a very complex tatoo patter on the visible part of his arm. "Know this, Virus. I may bow now, but soon enough your label will come up in my book, and you will be mine." The Reaper said, kneeling before him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 am
"I have no attachment to life or death. I'm not alive to begin with. You don't scare me," Rick said. He knelt down and patted Leonard's cheek, "Hey. Wake up," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:58 am
Leonard woke up quickly, and got up again, before nearly throwing up. sitting in a chair, Leonard took several deep breaths. "That was fun..." Leonard said extremely sarcastically. finally standing again, Leonard looked himself over, a little disturbed by the out of body experience.

The Reaper looked at Rick, and scowled. "All things have their end. You are no different." The Reaper said, before fading into the still prevalent darkness, and causing the lights to return.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:01 am
"How are you now?" Rick asked, ignoring the Reaper's threat.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:08 am
Leonard glanced at him. "a little regretful i ever found out about the Reaper." Leonard said. being dead sucked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 am
"Well we certainly could lock it away again," Rick said, "Quite frankly I've had enough of people who wish to turn their blades against me at the most inopportune time for me."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 am
"Its your decision sir, though i may want to point out that if its tied to a life force, and that life force fades, so does the Reaper. Since its a crystallis, i can implant it in a living being if you so desire, and he is yours for the lifespan of that person." Leonard said, checking his claw to see if his energy levels were normal after his death and revival. "Also, since the Reaper is the one who has the souls of all who have died, you could bring back anyone... in theory. im not sure of the true extent of his powers.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games