Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:40 pm

((he is? he was in the sky and I got stuck in this thing......how does he end up there?))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm

((>.< Fine scrap the whole him inside the pyramid. Everyone ELSE is supposed to find a way out.))

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:42 pm

((...ok, i could of easily gotten out but ok. So then its me, jello, u and jedi out correct?))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:45 pm

((Correct, and those walls are 3 ft thick bone harder than ******** diamonds.))

M o k i F a i r y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:45 pm

(( 1 Jedi in the air 3 attacking raiden))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Raiden swung himself around on the side of Harou opposite of the clone when it exploded. The blast didnt touch him due to Harou blocking it and Harou wasn't bothered by it due to his incredibly powerful thick scales. The two clones leaped into the other two clones faces and one countered the mizurasengan with chakra disruption pulse, disabling the rasengan and clone altogether from wiping out the chakra from within them completely when the sparks hit them. The other clone countered the gale storm tornado with fire style, grand fire ball jutsu. The wind increased the fire's power overtaking it and the clone. Raiden smirked as his two clones came back down to him

"Jedi thats impressive, an S-rank and another interesting technique."

He said grinning, glad he knew his element match ups. Harou glared at Jedi and roared

((I assume its wind due to the nature of the jutsu and name. If not correct me so I can fix it.))

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:17 pm

the Jedi that used rasegan I stead of poofing started to crack as if his body was made of rock. Then something oderless and colorless was released from it in the area where test and it was at. Then it flee at test with it's arms extnding out and wrapping around him.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:30 pm

((umm....jedi. the one using rasengan is gone because its chakra was literally drained out of it compeltely. Thats what chakra disruption pulse does. He is simply gone for no chakra exists in him at all.....))

Shruikan Tenshi

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:21 am

Dark-Ninja70
User Image

*Hanzo who was hidden in a nearby tree felt the earth below shake the tree and soon the tree was blown up. Luckily Hanzo jumped high in the air avoiding the blast and dust below. He hovered over the air quickly coming down near marquis. He did some handsigns while coming down and activated his mangekyou. He quickly looking Marquis in the eyes casting him into a genjutsu Tsukuyomi - God of the Moon. If caught in this illusion the enemy will appear to be strapped onto a cross in a dark world with a red sky and black clouds and Hanzo no where to be seen.*

((- Tsukuyomi - God of the Moon:
Tsukuyomi, named for the God of the Moon, is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to generate a powerful illusion. This jutsu is generated by the left Mangekyou eye. This highly advanced technique can not be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture.

It is said only a natural born member of the Uchiha Clan can overcome the illusion. To counter the technique, however, Mangekyou is not required. A highly trained normal Sharingan user can break the illusion, causing the Mangekyou user to experience additional weakness from using it.))

((Alright just to even out our playing field it's just me and you in this genjutsu. In my left eye I posses Itachi's Mangekyou and I am a naural born Uchiha. I know you have Madara's brothers mangekyou in your right eye so we each have one mangekyou though you can't overcome it because your not a natural born uchiha. In case you think it's god modding well it's not because I looked into your eyes while coming down and you stated before that he was the real marquis. On a last note please don't try and sum it up by saying you went threw the genjutsu and were weakened because it's my genjutsu and I control it. ))

'
((ok before I reply to this, let me first off state that I was adopted into the Kuruma Clan so I am no Genjutsu pushover. Also ummm ya I may edit this post later to properly reply to all of what everbody said. For one, my body will not be harvested, without my chosing. first off I think everyone knows how my end will come. My eye I am willing to give up and if you really want it Hanzo I'm cool with that you seem to be a good rp'er. As for my worldly possessions" my swords can go with Hero, somehow.... as for my hands which I know are probably wanted. ummm 1 will go with Zeramaru. The rest I will decide upon later. Holy crap you are all a bunch of body harvesters seriously.))

Marquis looks into Hero's eyes, sending him deep into a genjutsu. There stands or rather hangs Marquis in a backassword world. Where black and white are inverted the world is truly negative. Marquis of course feels the pain of the genjutsu; however, since this is obviously tsukuyomi a move Marquis knows well, he knows that this Genjutsu wears ones mind down rather than wearing ones body completely. Marquis chakra is slowly but steadily rising, thus making him outside of the genjutsu disappear into a cloak of clay. inside the genjutsu Marquis hang upon this cross in pure agony.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:01 am

jedimastersonic
the Jedi that used rasegan I stead of poofing started to crack as if his body was made of rock. Then something oderless and colorless was released from it in the area where test and it was at. Then it flee at test with it's arms extnding out and wrapping around him.

((ok, incase if anyone sees this as right, though i seriously dont think because I odn't see how it can move much less still be there at all since it was posted as clone only and the pulse would wipe it out completely...I'l post a responds. But I am prepared to change it if others see this as a mistake, the clone not being able to do anything after being hit by this!!!!, regardless....if they deem the post fair or legal then heres the responds))

Raiden saw the body fly towards him and he used sparkling fireball jutsu at it. He then quickly swung his fan around and the eletrical fireball flying at the (clone or w/e) turned into a large windstorm of fire and lightning, blowing away the clone as well as burning it and electricuting it. Aside from the clone (thing) being blown away as well as damaged, it continued towards Jedi and his dragon, bringing anything else in the air with it at him.

((meaning the gas thing that was released and marquises clay bits if its still there. This windstorm is bigger then your dragon...well, wider I should say...but you get the idea from temari though so no further explaination should be needed))

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 am

((Hey, HEYYYYYY. HANZO!!! CAN I HAVE HIS EYE?))

Akira stood up on Mikoto and waited paitently for his orders.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:54 am

(( @Marquis: At Hero's request I wont try to kill you but since your leaving gaia and attacking my village I will have to disarm you of your abilities. ))

(( @Raiden: Damn dude your in a tight spot I'd help you but it's just you three in there. ))

(( @Akira: Sorry dude I have mangekyou in my left eye and if I don't get this guys eye for eternal then I will eventually go blind in one eye ))

*In the real world Hanzo and Marquis were outside of the pyramid. Hanzo had landed on a tree about 10 feet away from Marquis's clay figure. While in the genjutsu Hanzo was still no where to be seen, it was quiet with a just a small breeze blowing by Marquis.*

Name: A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia)
Description: A highly devastating Technique, in which the user performs a complex series of seals. Upon completion, a massive gust of wind will kick up and blow against the enemy, though despite its ferocity it will pass through them with seemingly no effect. The genjutsu is active at this point, though usually the target is unaware of this fact. It takes up to three minutes for the full effects to be shown; in the first minute the target will feel very forgetful and have a hard time focusing on what they are doing, as if they couldn’t remember why they were fighting or such things as that. In the second minute the target will begin losing past memories and experiences, barely able to remember anything about their own personality save for their name. In the third minute, their entire identity is practically erased, turning them into a mindless human with only the basic instincts of survival intact.

(( If you look in my last post I had flashed some hand signs and even if you recognize my genjutsu you have no ability to control your real self because you need someone to break my hold over you and again you stated it was your real self so that'd be a cheap move if my speculation of your last move is correct. ))

Dark-Ninja70

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Test Subject 196 O
jedimastersonic

((ok, incase if anyone sees this as right, though i seriously dont think because I odn't see how it can move much less still be there at all since it was posted as clone only and the pulse would wipe it out completely...I'l post a responds. But I am prepared to change it if others see this as a mistake, the clone not being able to do anything after being hit by this!!!!, regardless....if they deem the post fair or legal then heres the responds))

Raiden saw the body fly towards him and he used sparkling fireball jutsu at it. He then quickly swung his fan around and the eletrical fireball flying at the (clone or w/e) turned into a large windstorm of fire and lightning, blowing away the clone as well as burning it and electricuting it. Aside from the clone (thing) being blown away as well as damaged, it continued towards Jedi and his dragon, bringing anything else in the air with it at him.

((meaning the gas thing that was released and marquises clay bits if its still there. This windstorm is bigger then your dragon...well, wider I should say...but you get the idea from temari though so no further explaination should be needed))

((there were two of them i could have used to attack you with, but you want argue so forget it, i will just have to firgure a different move from that point so lets start from there, i wont attack til i know your ok with that.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 pm

((actually I never stated it was the real me. I just said Marquis was well out of the blast and safe. As for the amnesia....ummm no thanks I would rather die than forget who I am. So ya this really isn't god-modeing and you will probably like the outcome of this next post))

As the wind blows by Marquis, he begins smirking as he is hiding his true pain. In the genjutsu Marquis' skin begins to melt away revealing his 6 armed puppet stabbing wildly in the air. but no it is too far away from Hanzo and really doesn't know where Hanzo is. Outside of the Genjutsu the Puppet repeadetly stabs Marquis trying to break this hold of the genjutsu entirely. Seeing that it is going to take extreme measures and tired of having to live with this cursed eye. Marquis directs the puppet to himself in which it can be seen removing his right sharingan eye. Once this procedure is done. Marquis yells to the skies as the genjutsu completely vanishes. The puppet puts the eye in a vile, as Marquis begins wrapping his eye in a very mediocre way. "So this is how it ends..." Marquis says in a disgruntled, old man sort of way. This chakra that is making him invisible at the moment is that of the 7 tails and it is flowing strongly throughout him revealing to him 5 of the 7 tails. Marquis' gnarled teeth are the only thing that sometimes are revealed past his chakra/ clay cloak. Still he has a little control over the demon at this point. 2 chunks of clay pop out of his hands, which he immediatly slaps together and forms into a buddha statue. Marquis jumps away from Hanzo and to the top of the leaf gates As he lands on the gates he unveils his cloak, showing where he is and what he is holding with one hand (C3) with the other he is making a handsign thus holding the leaf village hostage. "Don't make a move or I blow this F'ing village to smithereens!" The puppet walks up to Hanzo position in the tree and raises the vile to him. The arms extend so that the vile is right in front of Hanzo. "I WILL LEAVE THIS VILLAGE ALONE, IF YOU PROMISE TO NEVER HURT THE MIST, AND TAKE MY EYE, ZERAMARU'S EYE FOR SAFE KEEPING AND AS A TOKEN OF MUTUAL RESPECT!"

marquis27

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Reiko stepped forwards. "Don't drop that Marquis, I'm sure we can come to an agreement."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games