Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Amara's eyes glew looking at Keliah..."Call me MAGMA" she said in an almost possesed voice. She looked at Keliah and out at Tenshu,locating several fault points in the earth where an eruption could take place. "Noroa...Nas and Monet...aura abosobing crystals" she said to herself.

Keliah looked at Amara, her aura levels were serging at a rate that it would take Keliah to reach by the age of 15. She then reached for her bag where she found a small colar her mother had used on several people. She threw it around Amara's neck,it was an Aura check. It would keep her from using her maximum potential, unless it was taken off,which would be hard to do.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:12 pm

~Alastor I am coming to your position Plague is dead and Nephilis will be joining him soon enough.~ He said as his shadows scattered over the ground heading to Alastor. He didn't reshape his body seeing as he didn't know the situation.

Leon gasped when he saw Plague. He looked down at him and said. " You're death will not be in vain...I will kill the Guildmaster for you, you have my word. " He said as his hands tightened into fists so tight that his palms started to bleed.

Hidden under the rubble of the building The Guildmaster had shot him through rose a badly wounded Plague. " God!...T-That was close...thanks to my shadow clone I am still alive...God.. " He said as he fell to his knees but was still able to burst into shadows. His body rushed towards Nephilis's location he knew he was going to need some help. The tortured body that was Plague's shadow clone lay motionless near Samara, that is until it started to turn to dust were it stood. It's pile of dust took the shape of Plague's laying body then became a shapeless pool of mere black sand.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Nephilis turned plenty corners before stopping to catch his breath. "Damn. I haven't been tired in ages!" He looked around the corner seeing nothing but a sandy road, the hotel he stayed in and people trying to sell whatever they could anyway possible. "Whew....don't worry Samara, I'm coming."

~Plague. I thought I felt something weird happen. What were you doing? Where's is the team? Are you and they safe?~

~~~

"I can smell you..." Alastor said as he walked around the town, brushing past people who constantly asked,"Would you like to buy this?" or said,"Try this!" Bunch of idiots. Useless. The whole lot of them.

~Is that right? Good. I'm having a time finding such a powerless fool. His aura is so low this town is covering it. He's still smart. We have to kill him.~
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Amara yelped as the collar was latched around her neck. She looked at Keliah. "What have you done?" she asked. "Simple...I've put a limit on you...I cant have you stronger than I? Now can I?" she asked with a sheepish grin. "...."Amara's silence was enough.Keliah looked in the distance. Alastor...guildmaster...I have someone to work under you two...shall I send her to help you...she can track anyone...on earth and is almost as lethal as I she projected.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 pm

~ Alright Alastor I will be there shortly, Miss who is the new ally?~ He asked as he reshaped his body but instead of his usual form he took the form of a teenage boy with lightl blue eyes and dark purple hair. He ran through the streets seeing many people, it wouldn't be long before one of them found Nephilis and then this game would be over.

~ I...I am very weak...I barely escaped from The Guildmaster I...I am sorry Nephilis but I cannot fight it is taking all my strength to simply stay in this darkness form.~ He said as his voice seemed to fade in and out like a radio with bad reception.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Amara Noroa...the daughter of Nas and Monet Noroa...I've fixed her...physically, mentally and ability wise, her original power is geographical,controling magma/lava,ect. I cant wait to see what she can do now... she projected. Amara standing in the same spot.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 pm

(Gomen for not posting.. as soon as I thought? anyway What I miss?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Samara watched Plague's body vanish and she smirked a bit. She stood and looked at Leon. "It was just a clone," she said with a bit of relief. "So there's a very good chance that he's still alive. But there's a high chance that the Guildmaster doesn't know, so we need to keep this quiet."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:28 pm

((Nothing much, guildmaster killed plague,but not really...alastor is on nephilis' a** in pursuing him, keliah has transformed Amara,making her physically and ability wise stronger,but giving her a less than human appearance))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:32 pm

(I feel bad for Amara... she was cool)(Now to find where I placed my guy at..hmmm ah...no.. I think...ugh...my head..I used it all for the stupid Computer class...Man gonk )

Tezu stood there as the fire left... He looked around..~Author it would think that things are going far as the sea as I hope...~ as Tezu spoke through his mind.

Author sat there and sighed. "You think one of these days that primitive technology such as Telepathy why can't we just talk? ain't that hard Tezu" as Author sighed.

Miluion Feredir

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Tenshi was surprised slightly and blushed lightly, seeing what Morganna had to say next he listened but then heard the voice of the guildmaster, his vision shot to the front as Neko got closer. Feeling Morganna hides her face on his shoulder he then wraped his arms around her, embracing her for comfort but was slightly irritated. He cursed under his breath wanting to kill the guildmaster even if it was merely a clone, they thought of him trying was enough to make Tenshi's blood boil.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:24 am

Lunia looked at the girl who held onto her hand, she opened her mouth to say something but couldn't obviously. She let go of the girls hand and bowed in thankyou for calming her down, then looked towards where she could hear Nephilis from and closed her eyes, opening her mouth she let a small, eerie speech saying ~I'm coming Unlce Nephilis, I'll protect you i promise..~ Travel through the wind in direction of Nephilis, she had seen her mother do it before and wondered if it worked for her. Looking back at the girl who stopped her she noticed that at least someone noticed her running away, which made her smile happily. Hoping they would introduce themselves and she would have friends.

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 am

Morganna had never seen a dead body before, and it had given her the creeps, especially at ten years old. But knowing that it was just a clone made her feel a little better. She lifted her head from Tenshi's shoulder, seeing the anger on his face. Placing her hand on his, she gave it a gentle squeeze to try and calm him a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 am

Riko immediately noticed she couldn't talk, a smile coming to her face as she projected to Lunia. ~I'm Riko. I was taken into the care of Alyss. Your mother is very worried. Come back with me. Please Lunia.~

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Tenshi felt Morganna grasp of his hand and saw the look in her face and sighed, releasing the anger he held to the best of his ability, putting a half smile on his face he then took hold of her hand as well, "I'm fine", he said letting her now that he was returning to being calm as he was before.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games