Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:46 pm

||That's alright ^^ do it when you can. No one's forcing you. Get some rest, Mana, okay? biggrin ||
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:55 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Why thank you," Dylan grinned next to her warm... no hot body. Her fingers traced his sixpack, she kissed it too. "We are learning," He smirked. "You could probably teach me all of it!" He ran his fingers down her body.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin chuckled, seeing that he was thinking along different lines. "Mhm, true," she purred into his stomach as he ran his fingers down her bodt. "But also math and languages. I can help you in those as well."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:18 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

He smirked, "I guess that is what makes me unique. I think I have stopped growing now though hopefully. Being this tall is weird especially since now I have to look down to see your face." He closed his eyes and put his hand over hers, "Yes,' he breathed the word over her wrist, "I do want you to stay. I hope you do find something that amuses you whether it be me or something else." Armand opened his eyes which were a very light blue before he closed them and now they were a deep crimson. "Airi, let's hunt."

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:24 pm

||Mana, I'm making the RP as we speak ^^||

Airi Yuu

Airi licked her lips, her eyes turning blood red. She smiled slowly. "I thought you'd never ask, Armand-kun." She clasped the hand that held hers tightly and led him to the window.

Airi jumped off the ledge effortlessly and waited by the trunk of the tree for Armand to descend.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:44 pm

((awesome!!! smile i will start on the profile once again as well ))

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand smiled widely. He always thought that Airi was most beautiful just before the hunt. He jumped out the window shortly after Airi had. He had waited a while because of the fact that he thought once again of Madeline. He contemplated a while on calling her to tell her what he was doing but then remembered that he did not know her number. He let his fangs slid out between his lips and he uttered a snarl into the air. "So where shall we hunt dear Airi. The camping grounds or perhaps we shall go to a club and lure a few tasty mortals away."

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Airi Yuu

"No," Airi snapped. "No masses."

Her teeth shone in the shadows of the trees. She hissed silently and glanced back to face Armand. Airi licked her canines, her eyes glowing dangerously.

"I want to hunt like we were born to hunt. Maybe the campgrounds?" She lifted a finger. "But we shall chase them through the woods. I want to taste their sweat and fear together as they die."

||sorry for the shortness! crappy posts ><||
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:23 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smirked. "Well of course, you could tutor me in those as well!" He continued to let his warm fingers trace over Ravins, now warm too, body. He was still memorizing every curve, dip and inch of her. It was like he grew closer to her everytime.

As the saying goes, Everytime was like the first time.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:03 am

heart
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:29 am

sweatdrop

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:37 am

demonicrebelcowgirl

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"If I ever find you kissing that disgusting mouth of his not only will I murder him, I'll never kiss you again." He kissed her mouth feircly and hungrily as if to show her exactly what she would be missing. "And we wouldn't want that, I do enjoy kissing you so." He pulled her closer to him and licked her neck before biting her softly and murmering sensually in her ear "And you enjoy it too, don't you my rose."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:05 am

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand smiled, "Nice choice. Let's go." The excitement was building up inside him as he took off at a fast pace towards the campgrounds. Even Airi could probably see that over the years he had grown as a hunter quite a bit. All the skill that he was lacking and she was trying to teach him he now had. He had taught himself how to control his senses enough that he now only went for the ones with the sweetest blood. The girls in the camp. He leapt up into a tree silently waiting for Airi to make her move first as he was still a gentleman in the hunt with her.

((Just a small note. My time on the computer will be slightly limited over the weekend so just be aware!!))

ManAxXxSamA

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:02 pm

||Routine Bump||
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin purred softly into Dylan's ear. His fingers danced over her body, memorizing everything about her. She did the same. Ravin's hands moved fast. She kept to memory everything about Dylan. She remembered the weak spot on his neck, the slight dip in his back, and the strength in his thighs.

She leaned forward and kissed the weak spot on his neck while her fingers lovingly probed the inside of his thigh. Ravin slowly massaged in order to relax him.

"We get better every time," she whispered into his skin.

Airi Yuu

Airi leapt forward. She could see the flash of their throats as they breathed, hear the heartbeats so calm that were to be galloping within moments. Seeing that it was only a regular girl like them, the girls in the tent resumed their business. Airi flashed a dangerous smile at them. The prey within them paused. She made her move at that moment.

Airi leapt onto the first girl who had moved. She swatted at the girl's stomach and throat with her nails. The taste of blood and fear rose in her throat. Airi allowed her to wriggle free from her deadly embrace and flee into the forest.

Airi gave chase.

||okies Mana ^^ I have tons of hw, so I might not be on. I wish the teachers would stop giving us so much of it! arrgggh!!!||

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:38 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica faked a hurt expression before Hunter kissed her again. He had such passion when he kissed her. It was overwhelming. She adored every moment. And when he spoke again, she was breathing harder. "God," She breathed as he licked and bit at her neck. And you enjoy it too, don't you my rose. Veronica bit her lip, his mouth was at her ear. She breathed alittle slower, or tried to. "You know I do." She shivered in delight. He had called her his rose, yet again. But everytime felt as though he was saying it for the first time.
Literally, everytime he said her name or his little nickname for her, she felt her heart flutter. Veronicas eyes met his for a moment, her fingers stroked through his hair. She considered playing their little game, running off again. But she wasn't sure she could wiggle out of his grasp. A small smirk played on her lips.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games