Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Quen perked up. Really? The Kusakage was going to train him herself? He felt his heart rate go up as he tried to keep composed. This was so exciting! Bewildered, Quen had nearly missed her question. Quick to reply, Quen tried his best not to stumble over his words. "Ima...*clears throat*...I'm planning to be a Weapon Class shinobi. My father taught me much about the ways of the blade." He had a thought to show her his wooden katana, Kakera. He reached back and adjusted the blade his father had helped him make. No, he decided. There'll be another time for that.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:46 pm

User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

"Hasame Kyo."He responded to the Kusakage. He ruffled his wings. Kyo knew that he had always been bad at starting a conversation. He waited for the Kusakage to make the next statement, feeling suddenly uncomfortable.

x
x
x

Cut me a thousand times...I will not fall.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. "

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 am

User Image
User Image
╣Makoto Ayaka╠╣Genin╠╣Hidden Grass╠╣Medical Ninja╠

-----Makoto walked into the Kusakage's office. She had been on hiatus for a little while, but she was back and ready to help her village. She noticed that here were many other people in the office and decided to wait her turn. She found a chair close to the doors and sat down.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 am

User ImageUser Image

Aki nodded at Quen, "We'll have to find someone to train you in a weapon style until you can formally train on your own." Aki then looked over to Kyo. Her eyes darted to the girl who entered the office, she flashed her a smile then returned her attention back to Kyo, "It's nice to meet you Kyo, I'm Hatake Aki. What rank are you? And may I know your elements, bloodlines, clans, class, anything pertinent to your abilities as a shinobi?"

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 am

User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

"My..,."Kyo said." I am a Jounin. I used Raiton and Suiton jutsus. I am a member of the Kamisama clan, and the last user of the Ame style Battoujutsu.

x
x
x

Cut me a thousand times...I will not fall.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. "
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:28 pm

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"Were you always this stupid?"

xxxxHe smiled, and walked into the office. He then turned to a girl. His profiling book had originally classified her as a Jounin of Grass. However, she seemed to be sitting where the Kage would. He asked her, ''Hello miss. Do you know where the Kusakage is?'' He asked, with a warm smile. He knew she wouldn't catch on. He just needed to finish off the Kage, and then this place would be his.

"..Or have I always just been this smart?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki looked over to the man. "Yes, I do know where the Kusakage is located. May I know who is asking?" She temporarily ignored the others in her office. This man had no symbol of Grass on him and he was completely unfamiliar to her. It put her a little on edge. She was the new Kage so her guard was up to those not of her nation.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:40 pm

User Image

xxxxShane sat down, directly in front of her, and replied, ''Well, you see, I'm the Raikage of Cloud, and I wanted to establish an alliance with the rest of the nations. I've already got Leaf and Mist, and I wanted to ally myself with Grass. And I know only the Kage could make such a decision. So...'' He said, making an awkward smile.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:46 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki smiled and stood up. "The Raikage? I'm honored to meet you sir." She wondered if Cloud had ever discovered that it had been a small group of Grass shinobi, including herself, that had laid unsurmountable damage to their village years ago. Though from the destruction that had risen to be a greater nation, she was actually proud to have seen that occur. She broke her mental pause to speak again, "Well, if it's alliances you wish to speak of then let me introduce myself. Hatake Aki, Kusakage."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:49 pm

User Image

xxxxInnerly, he smiled. It was funny. She had some kind of safeguard to protect herself. Yet so easily was it cracked. And so soon would she be either dead, or under submission. Words of alliance easily put the final nail on the coffin; and ended her life. But not yet. There were others in the office. He would find the time to do this one on one. Until then, he bidded adieu. ''Ah. I'm honored to meet you as well. However, my clone informs me that there is trouble in my village right now. I am sorry, but I must depart. We will speak of alliances later. How does tomorrow sound?'' He asked, bowing to her, and then leaving.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 pm

User ImageUser Image

Suddenly she felt very restless. Rolling her shoulders back a bit Aki rose to her feet. "You'll have to excuse me for now. Been stuck in here for two long." She formed a few hand seals and a wind clone formed up beside her. "My clone will be able to answer any and all questions. Thank you." She bowed and then left the office. Aki wasn't sure where she was going but it seemed her feet sure did.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Quen was getting steadily use to the constant flow of trafic in and out of the Kusakage's office. Since his arrival, he'd met atleast 5 other shinobi. He'd lost count. There was, however, something strange about the last one. He was the Raikage, but there seemed to be something sinister in his grin. He couldn't place it. He just knew the instant the Raikage smiled at the Kusakage, the base of his neck began to tingle. His father had called this a warrior sense. It was seldom wrong. He didn't have the slightest clue as to what set it off, but something was afoot. His suspicions were furthered by both Kage's sudden departure.

Quen shook his head and regained focus. He turned to the Kusakage's clone. "Any ideas as to when I'll have an instructor?" He was slightly disapointed that the Kusakage no longer planned to train him herself. It made sense. She was incredibly busy. He wished he hadn't gotten his hopes up so quickly. Quen lifted his chin. He'd manage. He was confident he'd still get a sufficient teacher.

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sasori Nagashi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Sasori walked into the office and sat in a chair he saw and waited for the lady to be done with the other guy. He sat there, flicking his wrist, making a blade appear and disapear.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:05 am

Quite sluggishly a figure ambled into the nearly crowded office. Yuki looked around the room and went on with leaning against the wall near the Kusakage clone. Apparently this would take a while...

Silent Meluvee

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games