Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:26 am

Stella blinks, watching the two trying to help Apollo. Unfazed by the blood, she only giggles half amused. " Here, we'll probably not go to school today so I'm going to go change." She hands Eris some leftover bandage from the arm then leaves to one of the other bathrooms to change forms.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:27 am

"What dont want to ride my bike?" He chuckled and nudged her playfully before nodding and walking to her car. He really didnt feel like driving anyway.]

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Ella chuckled," Those bikes are bit too much for me.." She replies honestly as she got into the driver's seat. "Decide where you want to go?" She says, after he sits in the passenger seat.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Athena was out about gathering the information on the everyone involved in the accident and the hospital. After she recieved what she was looking for she went on to make what they saw or heard or experience seem like a dream. the medical record would be the next thing to get rid of.

Suzumi Kamiyazaki finally came out of her house. She still used her crutches but it was easier to move with them. She would have to keep using them for a few more weeks. She missed school but seen that it was released after a student was hit by a vehicle and taken to the hospital.

Serphrim

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:46 pm

“Thanks Stella,” Eris smiled at the other girl and took the bandages.

Smacking Apollo’s hand away as he reached for another piece of glass Eris shoved the bandages in her pocket and started on his forehead. Carefully with a pair of tweezers from the first aid kit she removed the shard one by one with mechanical precision but was less gentle then she could have been. When the last shard plinked into the sink Eris pulled out a large sterile pad of gauze. Drenching it in rubbing alcohol she carefully cleaned the blood of Apollo’s face.

She smirked viciously at his every flinch but completed her task. Finally she lay gauze pads over the deepest cuts and used the bandages in her pockets to clumsily secure them around his head. Taking a step back to look over her progress her Eris smiled, the bandages were awkward looking but fixed firmly in place.

“What do you think Daichi?” Eris called over her shoulder. "How does our hero look?"

“Like an idiot but at least he’s no longer bleeding to death.” Daichi replied making sure to keep out Apollo’s reach when he said this.

“True, true.” Crossing her arms Eris glared good naturedly at Apollo, “I know you’re pissed about Hera but do you seriously think you’re going to do her a lick of good if you’re constantly wounded? How are you going to get back her stolen memories that way? Are you going to continue being a wuss or are you going to man up and fight?”
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 pm

(( Let me know when you get back to the school. I have nothing else to do with hades.And His wife has not be on in a while. So.. Still waiting to people notice the school has changed..And Come to ask hades to help them track down the Titan that Escaped ))

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm

(Paul already posted that Poseidon went to go find Hades )
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:21 am

Ares smiled at her as he sat in the car. "Well I dont have any place in particular in mind. Do you have a place you would like to go?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:19 am

Ella shrugged," I could care less.." She says while backing up then started to drive away. "What you in the mood for?" She asks, her voice dull from her indifference.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Apollo stood up and growled slightly "Daichi I know you're Eris's little slave but that wont stop me from killing you right now" He said his eye's turning sharp and viscious

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Hades waited for a Beast to Report back to him. He already Figured that... Someone will go looking for him.. But if they see the new school. what will they think. Could he cover it up.. He would have to prepare himself.

As He waited for a brother to come looking for him. He made plans to move more stuff into the School . this time He was bringing up old books of his. Books that Mortals never seen before. And a book on the Titans. Still his servants have not reported back to him.

He sent another beast to find Ares. Although He hated the boy. He needed his rage and War hungry mind to Defeat the Titan. Whichever one got out.. He needed His Anger and War hungry mind to.. Draw out the titan. Or better yet Defeat it.

He smiled to himself. His plan will work. If only the pieces of the puzzle Fell into place.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Eris stepped a little in front of Daichi and placed her hands on her hips.

“Now Apollo I know you are a little testy but that is no reason to go attacking my help.” She good naturedly patted him on the shoulder. “Does Mister Grumpy Boots need a hug?”

Watching Eris baby Apollo forced Daichi to hide a snicker behind his hand. While he knew he was no match for Apollo he also knew that Eris would never let anyone hurt her precious pet.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 am

Ares scratched his chin and thought of something violent. But then again he was along with a woman. "How about a park or something? Something fun..."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Ella raises her eyebrow," The god of war suggests a park?" She says with an amused laugh. The park was usually Bella's thing, her and Stella would usually pick on the other kids for fun.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Sergeant Paul Jackson
Zeus wrapped his arms around her and wanted to never let go. He wipped away some more tears off her face when she looked up at him. "You've done nothing, Samantha" he said almost saying Hera instead.

(( -bows repeatably- im sorry, im sorry, im sorry!! I've been busy lately and I didn't really feel like getting on gaia for some reason... -3- I hate being gone here for too long. -sighs- sorry everyone! But I'm back now, no need to worry! =3 .... -emo corner- no one missed me... ))

Samantha smiled weakly then looked away. She felt kinda weird, saying how she was never really this intimated by a guy before... She giggled lightly and looked back up at Zeus. "Why do I feel so connected to you? I don't even remember your name..."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games