Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 am
"Okay." Dulceri responds. He looks around, his eyes filled with ideas of potential disaster evenly weighed with peaceful resolution. He'd listened to Daphne's pleads, but was still on guard because of Rygor's and Damascus' tension. "Alright then. If we stay and wait for Nephilis, then we'll of course fight. If we leave and go to Evermore, where Nephilis of course is, then we'll fight." Dulceri looks at the door and nods. "I think we're going to pay Nephilis a visit again. This time with a better team." As he turns, he waves his hand and signals for his team to follow. "And Rygor, please don't try to stop us. We will kill you this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:38 am
Rygor gripped his sword tightly "The only reason I wont try and stop you here is because Amiea asked me not to you got that" He said. He glared at Dulceri he couldn't believe this guy was dead set on fighting Nephilis "but if you or any of your friends head to Evermore I wont hesitate to lose my life trying to stop you" he said. He knew he had to warn Nephilis. He frowned "I hope you understand that I have to warn Nephilis" He said. He turned ready to return to Evermore. "I'm sorry to leave so quickly Amiea but I hope to see you again soon" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 am
Damascus looked at the two people standing infront of him, then hearing Dulceri's signal the tinymetal balls that formed around him fell to the ground with a loud clattering sound. He turned and started to walk away. " Rygor don't be so willing to throw your life away. " Damascus was slowly regaining his calm demenor but if they fought Nephilis, there would be no mercy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 am
(I feel so stupid I was told today was the first day of school and showed up..it turned out it was FRESHMEN day so freshmen only crying )

Rygor frowned and looked at Dulceri then shook his head "I'm sorry but I owe Nephilis and Amiea my life and I swore that even if it costed me my life I would protect them and I try to always keep my word" He said. He bowed to them in respect "I guess the next time we meet there will be no holding back" He said. He turned "until then..good bye" He said. He gave a small smile "Maybe in the next life we wont be enemies" He said. He wasn't sure why but he felt if things had been diffrent they could have been good allies.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 am
Dulceri exits the door, hearing Rygor but doesn't respond. He walks through the halls past the people who spread against the wall as to not get electrocuted. "Great." He laments as he walks out of the main building. "I have to go back to his turf where he's good at. No matter. I have control over a force unlike his and an actual team this time." He looks behind him and nods. "C'mon people. We have work to do. And no screwups this time!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:54 am
Rygor opened a portal and was back in Evermore in a flash. "Nephilis!" He yelled. He quickly went to find him he hoped they were prepaired for another assault from Dulceri. He soon found him "Nephilis we have a problem Dulceri and his group are planning on attacking again" He said. He frowned hoping he wasn't just doing what they wanted.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 am
Amiea looked and listened to what was being said. She rushed to the exits grabbing Dulceri's shoulder, the electricity didnt hurt her because she was like a walking conducter. "Dulceri...please, just go home....leave Nephilis be, he's confused and if he even tried anything to hurt Shale or any other nation, I'll be here looking from above to see if he tries anything and I will stop him" she said in an almost pleading tone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:49 pm
(Freakin laptop baby, yeah!)

Dulceri shrugs, moving his shoulder from her hand. "Yeah. I think I will go home. Then I'll go over to your brother's for some tea." He continues to walk forward and looks over the side of the island. His eyes filled with ambition that electrified him. He simply steps off the edge and falls through the clouds until oddly, he slows to a hover. "Of course." He said. He was flying, using electromagnetism though and it kept him afloat until he shot off, dragging clouds behind him.

~~~

Ambrosia lie in the bed of the guest room the family had given her. As she lay there, staring at the ceiling, she sighs, regretting that she may have to kill them. The little girl, the little boy, the husband and the wife. Her hunger was killing her and she could tell. The black lines she began to cry burned her face...a cruel setup by her master. She slides out of bed, not slipping on any shoes and sneaks out of her window. Ambrosia looks up, facing the moon until a weak force is felt against her shirt. It was the ice manipulating girl.

A force overwhelmed her. She wanted to kill the girl...to reduce her body to nothing but a simple husk. She reached out to her and placed her hand on her head...

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm
Kenji was behind Dulceri the whole time but did well in making sure he wasn't seen. It seemed war with Nephlis was unavoidable but there was a lot of tension and sadness. He then saw Dulcer fall off the island and then slow down to a hover. He sighed. It seemed him not being able to fly was a big problem. He tried fixing it over the two months and managed to fly at a certain speed using wings made out of sand. Since he wasn't confident with these wings, he usually chose not to use it. "Uh sorry for asking but anyway someone can give me a ride to where ever we're going?" he asked. When he saw Dulceri leaving already, he sighed. "Course not." he muttered. He then used one layer of sand around his body and on his back sprouted two wings that wasn't big nor small. He flapped them around and saw that he was hovering. "Huh, still don't like flying but this could work." he mumbled and started flying towards Evermore. They didn't exactly had a home to go to so he figured they were going to where Nephilis was.

-------

The hoodied figure continued to walk along the sandy desert when he randomly stopped. He stared at the sand beneith him for a long time before he started moving again. "I have many elements under my command, but not sand. How interesting to find one who posseses this element. I hear the leader of Shale controls it but I wonder if there's another." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 pm
(Well Since someone told me there will be a 3 year check, I guess I'll post)

Takeru slowly met the ground as he slowly and managed to stand up, Holding onto his bare fists as he groveled the ground with his finger tips, That dug right into the dirt. "Damn you Halcyon..... You can't understand how I feel!" as Takeru took a bare foot stance. And stepped it into the ground with his left food. His right in the back shifted as he placed his arms into the stance like the tiger. "Can't you understand there are more things in this ******** up world then yourself! If you can't, then I'll take your friend Sera!" as Takeru rushed in hoping to get one punch in the face with everything he had.

Halcyon stood inside space between his Dimensional rifts. Both were closed so he was trapped inside. Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why. as distant as it could go in between space.

Takeru took force as he slammed his fist upon the barrier and struck it from both sides. "Don't you understand! Everything! She Likes someone else!" as Takeru struck the barrier again.

Halcyon kept standing there inside the space continuum.... Why.....Why....Why....Why......Why....Why.....

Miluion Feredir

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:25 pm
Yumiko seemed stunned, she finally gasped out, her tears flowing down her pale, porceiln cheeks that were now wet from the tears. "They are gone... Neph... Nephilis' army... my family... gone!" She fell to the floor crying, her white hair flowing over her shoulders. "They killed them... they killed them, Helios." She said simply, looking at the floor. "My husband, my son, my daughter got away but I don't know where she is and.. my daughter!" She couldn't help but cry more, her wail being able to be heard through out Kilitia.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 pm
Helios' heart sank as he looked at Yumiko. He rushed to Yumiko and embraced her trying to comfort her. "Dont worry Yumiko, I'll have the best Kilitian agents to search for them" he stated trying to comfort her. "How about you go to Tenshu and visit Shatara, perhaps it'll take your mind off of it and you two can catch up" he suggested while rubbing her back slowly still in an embrace.[/ize]

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm
Damascus looked at Dulceri as he fell below, catching himself. Damascus raised his hand creating the beautiful porcelian mask that represented Charon. The mask floated onto his face and he to leapt off the edge, in the cover of the clouds a blinding white light was created from within. When he resurfaced he was gliding through the air on a pair of pure ivory wings. He flapped them to keep his flight. " The current state of the world, a dictatorship threatens the people's freedom, what Nephilis has instore and what his true motives are remain a constant blur even to his eyes. He looked over his shoulder lightly and then said. " I wonder if it was a mistake giving Dulceri the power of future sight, it's more of a curse maybe I should have stayed inside of my pocket dimension, I guess after these centuries of life I have finally begun to remember my human emotions who would have thought. I think now the people's eyes can be opened to the world that lies beyond this one, isn't that right Avon? " He said as a small smile that clearly showed a symbolic truth hidden behind it spread across his angelic face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 pm
Amara had arrived between Shale and Evermore as her eyes drifted, darkness curling around her she looks for prey. She also thinks of Charon and how she wished he was near. "Where are you?" she questioned hoping that he could hear her. She was drifting more away from her humane side and was gearing towards her primitive side.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:17 pm
Dulceri had headed toward Shale, but took a turn, moving straight toward Silicia now. He thought thoughts he normally would keep in a small section of his mind, but now, beyond his will, he couldn't keep them in. As sped up more then ten times and shot through Silicia, tearing up the ground and buildings from their foundations. After dodging the flying debree and people, he turns back around and faces the small nation. He waves his hand swiftly and wall of electricity billows through the town, melting any and everything it touched. Flesh, cement, even the air was reduced to ashes. Dulceri looked upon it almost heartlessly. His grin expressed an emotion that kept him from seeming completely uncaring.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games