Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:20 pm
"I'm going to make sure you understand why you're being killed, Calvin." Brad growled, the look in his eyes only resembling that of a true shark, and only the second time of this happening, the first was when he broke out the first time...

He was now walking towards Calvin, already chewing on the dismembered arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:40 pm
((Again, stop making posts to reply out of chat, and I don't care. If you're unable to take time to read a post, then don't post. It's not fair to anyone to waste their time having to explain it a second time because you were too damn lazy to just step away from the computer and wait for another time so you could make a better response
Shut the ******** up, put up with it, or get the ******** out.))

"Why? Because a simple little injection?" Calvin hissed.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 pm
"Injections, Experimentations, Indoctrinations...These are only a few of the things you need to die for." Brad replied, grabbing Calvin by his legs and slamming him into the wall next to him, making a large dent.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 pm
"All this work to create something like you - a perfect human. All of it a mere and small sacrifice for something great." Calvin growled as Brad approached, giving pained grunt as he was slammed into the wall.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 pm
"I am NOT a perfect human. I'm not even sure I'm ******** HUMAN anymore." Brad growled, picking Calvin up again.
"Playing pinball with someone's DNA is NOT the way to make a perfect human." he said before ramming him into another wall.
"Were you even REMOTELY intelligent, you would KNOW this." he added, ramming him into the wall across from the previous one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:05 pm
"Everything in the world is flawed.." Calvin hissed. "I just thought if I brought two things together, something beautiful would come out of it."

"Think of it as a meal. Peanut butter and jam for example. Boring alone, but together between slices of bread, they bring smiles across the faces of millions of bra-- kids."

It was then, soft footsteps began to echo down the hallway. They stopped only a few feet from Brad and Calvin.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 pm
Brad then threw Calvin to the ground, his foot on his stomach, pressing down.

He then looked over at Stein.
"Need something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 pm
Stein just gave Brad a dull stare, twitching a freshly lit cigarette in his mouth.

"STEIN!" Calvin barked, looking to him.
"STEIN! HELP!"

Stein's stare then slowly moved down to Calvin, the cigarette twitching once more.

"I SAID HELP ME, DAMN IT!"

"...I require nothing. Except popcorn." Stein finally spoke, continuing to stare at Calvin.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:23 pm
"I think the term here is 'Poetic Justice'..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:27 pm
"...Please. Don't mind me." Stein said, giving a closed eye smile.

"Continue."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm
Brad gave a grunt.
"So. What'll it be? Your arm, or one of your legs?" he asked, looking down at Calvin.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 pm
"NEITHER, YOU SON OF A b***h!" Calvin spat into Brad's eye.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:41 pm
"...Maybe I should just rip off your head...But I have a better idea..." he said with a dark laugh, grabbing Calvin by the leg and dragging him down the hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:42 pm
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?" Calvin yelled, flailing his leg about.
"LET ME GO YOU MONSTER!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:44 pm
"I can't hear the ramblings of a dead man, Calvin." Brad said with a grin, dragging him back into the observation room.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games