Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:14 am
Sky followed the garidians, quietly, but when she saw the gaint air ship, Her beak dropped open, "That...that is! huge!" she exclaimed. She had never seen anything so amazing!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Eiji shakes his head in response. "Although he may have gotten away, I made some major headway in our endeavors." Eiji winks at his brother and shows him the extra stone. "We gained two stones from it; both the earth stone of the past and the present." Eiji returns the necklace back inside his shirt and looks at his brother. He sends a mental message to all the guardians. I know you all my not like him, but there are some good intentions underneath his demon exterior. I mean he is part angel like me.

Onyx shrugged slightly; his eyes scanned around cautiously and warily. "He doesn't know what Chaos truly is; endless destruction and utter madness walk hand in hand on that path," he muttered. He held up one hand and twisted his wrist as darkness enshrouded his hand for a moment.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 am
"Yes but unfortunate me and my Brother do. And I personally will go out of my way to see it not happen. I hope this airship will help. All it needs is a name. I'll let you all discuss it amongst yourselves what it shall be."

((Here is a pic of the Airship. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am
elaise turned and smiled at onyx not realising that he was with them until he spoke. she looked back at willow and sighed slightly. " you should practice with your stone, if that's what you want to do." she mutterred smiling slightly before looking up at the airship, what should we call it? she thought to the others.
willow nodded before looking down at jade " we need someone that can look after jade. i know she's a baby dragon but it's to dangerous to take her into the fighting with us." she said softly dsetermined to protect this sragons life.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:38 pm
Roarke shrugged; he was not impressed at the odd air vehicle. He was more interested in horses and his own feet than fighting from the air. Onyx half shrugged. Doesn't matter to me, though I do have one suggestion: Ichidou, he thought. Means literally 'ray of hope', he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 pm
Acos reached forward and touched the ship. Expecting to feel metal, she pulled her hand back. "It has...scales!" she exlaimed.  

watertrainer21

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:18 pm
Sky looked closely at the air ship, realizing it did have scales, then she suggested a name, "How about The Striking Dragon?" she suggested, "It sounds fit enough..it has scales and it's huge!" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm
"I say we call her The Black Dragon," Acos said.  

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:50 pm
((It's a success, bro!!! rofl .... maybe >_< Alexander, eh?! Poor thing got blow up by Bahamut, FFIX and XII reference, lol))

Eiji follows had left the group a while back, just exploring the city. It seems void of life, but not forgotten. It was almost as if at that moment everyone and thing that lived here had left. Reminds me of back home, full of life yet lacking it. Eiji stops in his walk and stretches his hands out to summon two wind blades and then a gust to give life to the swords on his back. The two blades began to move through the air and circle around him, making conversation with him mentally. To any that would approach it would seem as if he were in a trance of some sort.

Eiji begins to practice a felt basic strokes and then a little special. He begins to wonder if it is possible to draw from Leaf's stone. He thinks to himself, I have your stone now, but what do I do with it, Leaf...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 pm
Onyx half shrugged. He didn't care what they called the airship and didn't really bother putting anything in on it.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:33 pm
Sasori looks at the ship then wanders off to work on her skills. Not so much her powers, she just wanted to relax and meditate using her martial arts skills. She finds a quiet corner and starts with some tai chi to calm her mind. While the others were at the air ship.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm
Point of Order

I have had a couple of comments lately so I want to clear up any miss understanding. If I have offended anyone, I apologize.

1st comment - when Tarik let Ryuu suck some of his blood. I had originally thought it was only fair since Ryuu saved Tarik from the guardians and destroyed her source of blood when they escaped, that he return the favor by letting her have a little of his blood since we were in a deserted palace. I thought it would be too suggestive to let her feed from the neck like a vampire so I offered his wrist. This was misconstrued as being dirty. It was not meant to be. It was just because the character Ryuu uses the blood thing as a source of energy for her eye power. I would suppose that the whole blood sucking demon like a vampire can be a bit unnerving if you don't like vampire type stuff or blood. I didn't think it was that graphic considering that we have war scenes all the time that involve much more blood.

2nd comment - when Tarik asked what Ryuu wanted to do while they waited for Wrath and Slayer to show up. The character Ryuu is a slave so I thought it might be nice since she gave Tarik a lead on finding someone to help him that she might like some kind of reward for helping him. Maybe have the opportunity to do something a slave does not normally get to do since slaves only answer to their masters and in this case Tarik's grandfather. I am not sure why this comment was considered dirty but if you could explain to me your problem, I will adjust accordingly.

Again, I apologize if there is some misunderstanding. Please PM me and explain any personal reasons for objections and I will adjust accordingly.

Thank you.

Mario

Now on with the story. . .  

Mario Dragon

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 pm
Tarik says to Wrath, "Excellent. You can make arrangements with Moredred to set up relations. Your contact in India could be helpful to find this wandering priest."

Tarik gets up to make some arrangements with Troddle.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games