Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:31 pm
He looks to the gem at the request if she could pick it up. "Uh... I guess... just so long as you... try not to use it or anything... all it should do is... just change colors to sort of... match you in a way... like I'm GOLD!... because, well... this and that... and it's all purple when it's set down because... well, it picks things up in this house that give it different reactions... weird thingy to explain... but it changes colors due to different reasons... anyway, yes, here!" He says with a nod before picking up the gem and bringing it a bit closer to her, the gem glowing golden as he offers it to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:22 pm
She smiles as she held her hand out to him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:30 pm
He nods before placing the gem in her hand and then zipping back, as if not sure how it'd respond, but the gem in her hand now was glowing a calm sky blue. The gem itself was a bit cold, but not enough that one would drop it from the chillyness or anything... more as a relaxing chill, like a cold pillow at night. He raises an eyebrow before smiling. "There... neat isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 pm
Luna smiles as she watches it"That it is.This is a rare gem.I seen one like it before as a child"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:07 pm
He smiles a bit and nods. "Yep, a special gem... and odd one too... reacts differently to others... sort of for the person's desires and personality and such... not quite to the extent that it'd grant wishes and such... just that... er... hard to explain... anywho, I asked my friends and family and such to bring it in... felt it'd be easier to bring in if there's a huge number of pixie distractions and such... and then once that was done, well... we had fun! We played with the gem a little and a few times... but anyway... Please don't tell Massasooni about it... it's suppose to remain a secret... it's shared with me and my pixie friends and family... it's sort of viewed as a... well, a sort of 'holy item', I guess you could say... not that we worship it or believe it to be blessed by some god... just... it's magical and we all can sense it." He says before floating to it to say "See, I believe the gem is reacting to be this blue and calm sort of feel to it because... well, one you're happily carrying a child... and two because of those eyes you have there... you know they are all... happily blue sometimes... sort of like the gem saying " 'Ello, I'm happy to see you too!"... it turns red, sometimes, when someone or something bad's coming... there's a lot of colors and reactions and such, but in short... it can sort of communicate with ya... at least, I believe it does."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm
Luna smiles"I wont tell him.It is safe with me"She started to hand it back then she flinches in pain and held her stomach  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 pm
He smiles as he started to reach for the gem, but then spots her flinching and drop the gem slightly, so he rushes to retreive it and then fly over her shoulder to ask "What?... You alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:44 am
"The baby"She said in a low hiss.She was in a lot of pain  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:20 pm
He slowly flies around her before asking her "... should I... go get Massasooni?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:18 pm
"Yess!"She held her belly.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 pm
"Uh, ok." He says before zipping off.

Massasooni sharpened a large stick into spear with a hunting knife and was looking to throw the spear at a deer, but then he got a sharp sense and looks back from where he came, a bit wondering what was the sense about, but then he notices Frank zip past him and then back, upon realizing that he had passed him in the first place. He knew then what's going on and began running back up the path as Frank says "Luna, she... uh, needs ya... hissing about the baby and holding her baby and such." Massasooni ran into the house and to Luna to smile and ask to confirm "It's coming?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:07 pm
Luna didn't answer she was double over in pain.Her water has broke.She was panting and hurting.She had a lot of contractions  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Massasooni nods with a small chuckle, not too much meaning for it, but it just sort of came out. Frank zips away, obviously not wanting to see this. Massasooni grabs her hand. "Alright, breath... relax and breath."

((Er... timeskip? xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 pm
She glares then cries out.

(timeskip)

Soon she was holding baby boy.She felt weak and tired.She strokes his hair and held him and let him breastfeed.She looks at Massasooni"you are a father.We have a beautiful son.What should we name him?"
User Image  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 pm
Massasooni stood, looking at the baby with a small smile, still taking it in a bit. He didn't seem to even hear her, just looking at the baby boy in which he can call his son. Frank slowly drifts in, having heard the loud noises and such had stopped for a bit and sensing everything had been... well, more calmed down. He kept at a distance, though, seeming as if not quite sure if it was safe to approach. Massasooni finally shrugs his shoulders. "... How about Mark?" He suggests.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games