Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 am

Lexi nodded at Zora. She heard some screeching not chancing anything she motioned them to split up now. She blew out forming a mist for a cover. Now go...Kir take care of Val this going to get ugly

Kira nodded and patted Val's ferret head and started running ahead of Zora and her demon doggy thing...

Victor took Lucius hand and ran in the slight opposite direction.

Lexi took the path between them both staying behind
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:35 am

Lily looked at Damon and smiled. "No problem!" she said as she looked back at Azrael's body. She frowned a bit and then stood up. She shook off her thoughts and stretched her wings out. She never really like death, no matter who it was that died.

Zora made Ifrit follow Kira's and Val's scent. She stayed close behind them and kept herself quiet as she looked up at the sky.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 am

Damon slowly sat up his hands in his lap.

"Sorry..but he wasn't exactly giving me a choice."he sighed and struggled onto his feet using a tree to lean on.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 am

Lily smiled at Damon and nodded. "I know. Besides, if he didn't die, those poor souls would continue to suffer. Being enslaved and used like that. It makes me sick." she said as one of her arms wrapped around her stomach. She looked back at him and watched as he struggled to his feet. "Are you sure you're ok?" she asked him, sounding a bit worried.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:29 am

Silvia was sitting on a tree bored, she made an apple appear in her hand and took a bite out of it looking at the sky.

Sam was hanging on the same tree has Silvia hanging upside down from a branch yawning.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Damon nodded and he smiled.

"Yeah..yeah..i'm fine."he said softly and he held out his hand towards her.

"Shall we go?"he asked.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Lily laughed and took his hand while she nodded slowly. "Yes we shall." she replied as she motioned for him to lead the way.

Dawn appeared in front of the tree Silvia and Sam were on. She crossed her arms and looked at the two of them. "Let me guess, you're both bored." she said as she grinned at them and flashed her fangs.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Damon nodded and he started to walk down the forrest path to the riverbank.He sighed.

"I really oew you one."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Kira ran and looked straight ahead spotting the opening of the forest to the mountains
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Lily followed him to the riverbank. She heard what he said and she shook her head. "No you don't. And don't argue with me ok. I can be just as stubborn as you." she said with a giggle.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Soon the whole camp the group had left was surrounded by a group of nearly 96 orcs.Finally when one went toward Valcom his hammer flew into ther face and he came out swinging at another ones ribs.Soon the group started sending themselves at him as the others surrounded.He just kept swinging as scratchs and cuts formed on him.

Damon grinned.

"And thats something I love about you.Never say no attitude."he said with a chuckle.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Lexi watched the others go ahead as she climbed up a tree looking down seeing some followers.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Lily started blushing, but she just ignored it. "Well I've always been like that. Although most people said it was annoying." she said as she rolled her eyes. She could feel that something was wrong, but she wasn't exactly sure what.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Damon bent in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Well I think your cute when your stubborn."he teased quietly.

Valcom brang down his hammer smashing in a couple oppenents heads and he growled as he backed up.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Lexi reconized a few as some stray orcs from Valcom's fight. She frowned slightly as she dropped down stabbing them in the neck with the dagger that extended out of her heels of her boots again
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games